Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kutztown, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kutztown, PA21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 131 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast-paced, little pay, hard work
It's a lot of hard work, a lot of clean up, for very little pay, I felt that I was underpaid for sure. Management is not terrible but could be a little better, it was okay..it was a job I guess .
2,0
Good employees bad management
Terrible management every time I tried to take a vacation day I was denied so I would be forced to call of instead to the point where the vacation I earned just expired and went away without pay.
Poor company
This place is terrible to work at. They are nasty and don't care about anyone but their favorites.they don't give pay raises very often and when they do it is 5_10 cents .the supervisors don't help and embarrass employees.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job that helped me pay for college
I had this job every semester all throughout college. It was a simple janitorial job that didn't require much thought. management was very hands off as long as you did your job correctly
Way too many hours
I was a salaried manager and my director expected 12-15 hours a day. A short day was 9-10 hours a day. The work was very physical and was not told that I would have to load and unload and drive a 24 ft box truck. It was horrible. I left with no notice. No compensation for the large amount of overtime. No designated breaks. Eat when you can that is what I was told. I would never work for this company again
Kontra érvek
Long hours and always short staffed
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
quick pace
I loved working for Aramark. It was quick paced and could be very stressful. Depending on the time of the year. My management team was very helpful during those times.
Management is very helpfull
The management at Aramark is very helpful and will lend a hand to help out as needed, that is hard to find in the work place.
The employees are nice to work around as well
nice place to work
Most Avrerage Place Ever
Supportive team members. Knowledgeable management. I would not recommend eating there though unless people remember to put the deli meats away and no leave them to slowly rot by the hot toaster. BUT they are VERY flexible if you have some sort of emergency and must leave work.
Free food and drink.
Kontra érvek
Not sure how "fresh" the food is...
Fun and great communicate
I had a great time working with this company. Although it was very busy the work culture was very fun. Working with other associate and management was enjoying.
Messy yet fun
Start: 11:30AM
End: 9:30PM

Handle money, make food/beverages, restock, clean up.

Typical food service job. Management was fun and upbeat. Enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Overall a rather enjoyable experience.
Kontra érvek
NO chance for advancement.
Good Experience
Work responsibilities started off easy but I was seen as a young hard working employee that they could give more and more too. biggest complaint is when I said it was too much too fast my comments where ignored.
Free food and concert
Bad HR
Bad management
The environment is not that great. Management thinks they are above everyone and treats employees poorly. No one properly trains incoming workers, it is unorganized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced and and fluid workplace with managers that are willing to be flexible.
My experience with Aramark was an overall good one. There were a handful of supervisors that almost made me quit at one point because of how counterproductive and demeaning they were. Some loved to micromanage and then go sit around for their shifts. I could go on about these managers, but they do not account for my entire experience. Just as there were supervisors and managers that made things difficult, there were ones that made it all worth it. Some of these managers helped shape what I think to be a good leader, a leader that should be in every work environment. While working for aramark I was completing my Bachelor's degree. They were incredibly flexible with my school schedule, and had a good understanding that I needed time to study and work on classes. I would definitely recommend this job to other people.
Free food, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership in some supervisors, some workers paid/treated unfairly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and nice work enviorment
As a Grill Cook you will have a various responsibilities that you must get done during yourshift. A typcial day lloks like changing grill vents, restocking the refrigerator repeatedly, cooking 5 selections, serving by yourself, cleaning out the fryers, prepping for the next day and cleaning. You must be able to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
Clean job
Customers were happy, the store was clean. Good team work. Known products. Managers were very nice and a lot of people would always come.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to interact with students
We had various volumes to students throughout the day. It was our job to give them a pleasant experience between classes. I learned that interacting with the students gave me a new perspective on young people and their goals and values.
I loved the time I had with each student even though my only job was to wait on them and keep the area clean. The hardest was probably the long hours but we all pitched in to help each other out.
Overall good environment
I work on a college campus at an Aramark licensed Starbucks.I don't have a lot of interaction with Aramark itself since we mostly follow Starbucks procedures. The interaction I have had with the company have been quite positive though, they have a similar mission statement to Starbucks and it was been easy for me to see why the two companies have partnered together. My coworkers and upper management at my location are all great, I really don't have any issues with them. They really make it a point to see how your day is going and make sure you are always comfortable and informed. Overall a good work environment.
5,0
Productive and Fun Work Environment
I learned a lot during my work at Aramark. I enjoyed every day because it was always something different. I did a little bit of market research, advertisement, event planning, and speaking during my time here. My co-workers and managers also taught me a lot about the business office setting and what was appropriate and what was not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive environment with good people
During my time at Aramark, i came across many good people who also were working at the job. A typical day was usually consisting of prepping and then serving the food to the college students. what i learned is that work can be enjoyable. management was very good, very attentive. the hardest part of the job was working it around my pre-existing schedule. the most enjoyable part was making new friends and meeting lots of interesting people.
Not Thrilled with Aramark
A typical day of work dealing with spoiled, bratty customers, working with the most amazing co-workers, and okay management. Everything was move, move, move, go, go, go, hustle, hustle, hustle. I was never bored. I loved it. Cleaning up wasn't bad either even if I was on my hands and knees sometimes.

The worst part came when I left Aramark and I needed insurance related information from them. They were the least helpful people in the world. I kept calling them over and over again. I finally gave up and went in and got NO ANSWERS. Go figure.
Co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Management, low pay, back breaking labor.
My First Job Experience
Working for Aramark while balancing school was a relatively easy process to get accustomed to. I got along well with the management as well as my fellow co-workers, developing a very positive and respectful relationship. I learned that through teamwork, the amount of time it took to do one job could be cut in half when working with others, allowing more time to move onto another assigned task and so on. The hardest part of the job would only be the time of day I would have to come in, that being around closing hours and not getting off until midnight, giving me only a few hours of rest before I had to attend classes in the morning. The most enjoyable part of my job was definitely the feeling I got when I received my paycheck at the end of the week and realizing that, through hard work and determination, I had made my family's life a little easier.
Friendly work environment, Limited and Flexible hours
On-Feet Job, Disrespectful customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés