Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Knoxville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 664 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was coming in, pickup up from each shift and just finishing the shift doing typical food service restaurant duties. Decent job but the company is an employee mill and people come and go alot. Students employed typically don't care and management can be hard to contact/non-existent. Depends on the manager. Pay raises are small and it can be hard to manage people that don't really care about the job anyway, but it's easy work.
Flexible schedules, free meals
Kontra érvek
Not consistent during breaks, management spotty, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, I have enjoyed my work, and see the results, and I do like going to work, and making a positive influence, for the client, providing the best product for them, on a daily basis.The team, that I have been a part of, is very encouraging, and the environment continues to be one that is rewarding.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, and opportunity to be excellent
Kontra érvek
Equipment and location, does need updating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You're stressed like crazy the entire time you're on the clock. Turnover rate of management is insanely high, expect a new manager every few months. I would not recommend.
Paycheck
Management, stress, exhaustion
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many coworkers became friends of mine, but management was constantly disorderly. Patrons' interests were not at heart and everything was conducted on a 'cutting-corners' basis which greatly impacted quality and customer satisfaction.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great environment to work in as well as a great environment for the customers as well. The employees were great and easy to get along with as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company. I only worked there for a short time but I enjoyed my work and the people I worked with. They paid on time and If I am established as a rehire I would work for the again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was rarely present, and never took care of the issues at the stores on campus. They did not even provide everyone with uniforms and sent work schedules the morning of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management commonly ignored labor laws and food safety protocol for the company's benefit. HR covered for this manager rather than enforcing the laws. I was injured on a truck against OSHA regulations (no AC or refrigerator in 98+ degrees). Was made to deliver out of temp food to store locations daily. Then my work restrictions were ignored and I re-injured repeatedly. And through it all, received constant discrimination and retaliatory actions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty good. I really liked my co-workers. The position kept me busy, but I had to pay for parking for a part-time job. That just about took my pay check. If Aramark wants to keep good quality people who has the company at heart, they need to pay them more to accomodate for parking and other necessities one acquires on job. If I had to go to the office, I had to drive; thus taking the risk of being towed. Parking is a real problem. Otherwise, the job was fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a wonderful first job for me, they taught me how everything works concerning customer service and I made amazing friends by working there. Management at the time was poor though
Munkahelyi kultúra
They change managers every other day it seems like, since their turnover rate is so unbelievably high. Was promised multiple raises but never saw anything. Was treated like absolute garbage, even though I always showed up on time and I worked harder than most everyone else on a daily basis. Oh and they pay students and the African workers 8.00 an hour, but everyone else makes 8.50 minimum. Not very fair, huh?? Look elsewhere!
free food
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is not for the faint of heart or those easily offended. I've always said that if you can be an average performer with this company, you will be a superstar at most other organizations. Several colleagues have left Aramark and proven that theory at other companies. The goal within the company is to do as much as possible with the least amount of labor. The result is that a lot of employees tend to be overworked and burn out while upper management continues with outrageous expectations in order to get the performance they expect. On the flip side, the salary package and perks are enough to prevent a mass exodus of employees leaving the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is filled with to many management people who don't know how to do their job properly trying to train new people. Incorrectly the majority of the time. They lie and use their employees and could care less because everybody is replaceable. I recommend continuing to look for something else. Worst job ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark treats employees like cattle. You can and will be replaced.Aramark does not concern itself with any situation that the employees may be going through. It's all about the bottom line.
Too stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast paced and overall fun environment, I was entertained daily greeting customers and learning their orders. You eventually grow a relationship with those who comes in everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They take all your money no matter how many hours you work I received a 2.53 check because they didn't do there job in management they took child support and insurance after only a 30 hour check I cook everything from scratch for 10 hour they need to get they minds together they are probably worth over a billion dollars and under pay their workers like trash makes you wanna cuss everyone out they only care about themselves and not about employees needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
What a joke of a job. You do everything your supposed to do and they abuse it. Work you till you almost die, for what? no appreciation, no pay raises, nothing. ALL TAKE AND NO GIVE.
NONE
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, pay and people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company has the worst professional management that I e ever seen. Had a manager curse at me and she gets a slap on the wrist and they try and write me up. I'd never ever work for this company.
Free meal
Disrespectful management
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hire just about anyone. Management is very shotty. The company does not really seem to care about the businesses. They just want to make money. No repairs get done, so everything is gross and does not work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day is very fast paced and productive. I have learned how to make all kinds of sandwiches. Management was easy to work with and helpful. The workplace culture was very relaxed.The hardest part of the job was when there was a lunch rush getting the orders out. The people/customers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Kontra érvek
The time you spend on your feet sometimes is hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Aramark, you are asked to complete the task that your supervisor/manager ask of you and you are pretty much responsible for that job until otherwise asked of notice. There are a lot of employees, and managers you can relate to.
Free lunch