Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kansas City, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kansas City, MO99 értékelés
99 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 362 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark I was typically put to work to stock and replenish food stands and keeping the warehouse clean and organized. The hardest part was all the lifting and moving things throughout the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for the company for over 20 years. The quality of support both from leadership and technology resources is excellent. I have learned that the company expects and rewards effective financial and people skills and provides training and resources which facilitate success. Ability to relocate is a key for advancement due to the fluid nature of the contract management industry.
Ethical supportive leadership
Kontra érvek
Need to be able to relocate for longevity with company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere helping fans enjoy specific events from concerts, to sporting events, as well as several charity benefits and events. Always look forward to working with a great crew.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the people at Aramark are really nice and will work with you on your schedule if you need it, work is nice customers are very polite and great work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work for also able to set your Own time you would like work, great environment friendly management and staff , teamwork environment. Nice place.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this gob it gave me alot of experience and interaction with a diverse of nationality the reasons I love this job is because they really gave me a chance and just the energy you get from other workers managers and the people you interact with everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Aramark. I feel supported and challenged every day. I love working with my amazing customers and feel a huge sense of family with my coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You serve two masters - client and company. It was tough for me initially because I'm not the most organized. Also, there were many new systems to take on. You just have to find YOUR way to make a positive impact. I learned how to analyze data on another level, finding patterns in the math of the business and applying it into operations to grow revenue. I learned problem solving on another level. It was to a degree similar to my past experience, except achieving small wins were more difficult. They were also more rewarding. The most enjoyable parts of the job were game days, the people, and making progress on difficult challenges as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can say that this job is big on given people hrs. But they management is not good they don’t know how to talk to people and they personal feelings will reflect on the work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work. More concerned a out profits than customers and employees .

New CEO from Pepsi is all a out his own income.

Poor service and high prices is the businesd

model at aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are not one who can adapt to a situation and stray from a plan, you will not enjoy working here. Coworkers are not unlike most kitchen staff, and the work is challenging and rewarding if you are in to cooking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing people who work there. Everyone who is employed is very helpful. If I need any questions answered they answered it. My everyday job duties consisted of making sure the store was clean and all merchandise was properly placed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The system they use is outdated and inefficient. Work area is often times messy and unorganized. Many safety issues often get overlooked and not taken very seriously. No benefits.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
No benefits, not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Employees and staff are a good group to work around. I enjoy the atmosphere. the management and staff are good to work around.
I really think there is a lot of chance for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good company to get started with but if your not moving up you need to move on I have worked there over 5 year's and now I see that it's time to move on and try something new
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is fun to be around which make the job easier, enjoyable open to discuss and bring up suggestion all head chefs are easy to work with. food items are presented in a delicate and delightful way and garnish to the best possible way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Could use better pay or hours for some though. Love the employees and love the kitchen staff i work with. Everything has been great so far.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work day at aramark begins with the loading of my truck upon arrival. After all the product needed for the day is loaded, I drive to the service sites and deliver clean products. In addition, I pick up dirty product, as well as addressing any issues, needs, or concerns.
The best parts of my job are the somewhat flexible hours and the decent pay/benefits.

The most difficult parts of the job are the toxic work environment, and the product/service issues. These issues are ongoing and never properly resolved, so as a result I am forced to compensate in ways that are not adequate or satisfactory for the customer or me. In addition, I am often made to work extra/long hours for no additional compensation.
Pro érvek
flex hours, vacation, health care, pay
Kontra érvek
no breaks, poor conflict resolution, poor employee respect (regarding time management)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer services, Enjoy helping the customer out on whatever they need. The special need employee enjoy working with them and show them how to do the job.
Free food
NO health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management of the company seems to listen to their employees.
They do supply uniforms. Photo id's are made for the

Employees.

They make sure that the employees are able to do their job properly.
Pro érvek
Free lunches. Regular scheduled breaks.
Sporadic job opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great job. We just always would have shortages on products. The plant was in Lansing Kansas but our hub was in Kansas city Missouri so if we were short product we would have to go to Lansing to pick up the missing product.
Easy days
The plant
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés