Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Indianapolis, IN97 értékelés
97 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 380 értékelés megtekintése
● Job security and advancement
Can’t move up if you don’t know the right people

● Management

The operation manager for the Indianapolis location is very rude, arrogant and just an awful human to be around. Always talking down on others and makes it seem like he’s perfect. The GM is amazing though. Great person to work for.

● Culture

Stay to yourself

● Overall

Aramark in all is a great company to work for. Unfortunately at the Indianapolis location, the OM is a very rude, arrogant, awful human to be around. He belittles everyone and makes it seem as if he’s perfect. He will micromanage and point out every single little mistake you do. One person can only do so much when you have to receive, ship, pull orders by yourself. Everything was 10x better before buddy came along.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company just ok, not really a good place to work.Mgmt hard to talk to only if your a favorite then no problem. Lack of communication all around. Not using employees full potential, but making them feel inadequate.
Free lunch
Too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
You put work in and I am physically active and this job helps keep me Fit. The surroundings are just right the workers and staff get along Well with each other
Na
Na
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in their vending/food delivery division and the job was fairly simple but frustrating at times. There was zero room for growth and some of the long standing employees would be incredibly disrespectful to anyone who hadn't been with the company 10+ years.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a wonderful environment. Great mix of culture. Very professional and respectful environment. Peers truly cared for each other and the job that we did.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, decent experience and great stepping stone. Poor work life balance. In order to get promoted you must be willing to relocate. Not a fan of upper management, big on micromanaging.
Pro érvek
advancement opportunties, compensation, car allowance, weekends off
Kontra érvek
poor upper management, poor work life balance, constant price increases
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to build strong relationships with my customers that developed into life long friendships. I enjoyed this job most days even through bad weather and situations where there was a product shortage so I could not serve my customers appropriately.
No leadership
Environment is loud, dirty, small, confining and not business friendly

Installments take too long

Products and service is subpar

No true advancement opportunities

Competing against other Aramark sales Representatives
Munkahelyi kultúra
No real structure on whats expected of employees or real guidance. Was put into dangerous situation with no clear training or guidance. And then punished for not being clear goals or objectives.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark, help me in the way of cooking food the right way. See anyone can cook something and say it was done the right way, but Aramark showed me the right with hands on work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Starbucks department of this company. It's a licensed store so it's a Starbucks but the back company is Aramark. The management for the store is the WORST management I've ever had. They don't treat you like human beings but just someone to run their business. That's it. They don't have your best interest at heart. Please think wisely before applying!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
No support from the upper management. Aramark just "throws" in the next victim. Upper management fails to support his/her team creating hostile working environments. Clients are not supportive of contract employees and will make tasks more difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Aramark it was the best job I ever had it builded me for other jobs. I learned different skill sets from Aramark that I carried over in my other jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although Aramark is a place where you get paid weekly and get as much work time as you want. The amount of unprofessional workers and things said in there is beyond excessive. The work environment is dirty for example, animals crawling around in doors. Bugs everywhere. Overall and okay place to work it taught me to take on responsibility in a fast paced way and to work with other people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work/life balance is non-existent, be prepared to work 12+ hours a day. DM is held accountable for everything regardless of the resources available, numbers are everything and customer needs are very low on the list of priorities unless it's time to renew their contract or they want to quit. Upper management is very disconnected from day to day operations which leads to unreasonable expectations and an extremely large work load. If you need to feel like you accomplished something every day, this is not the position for you. The day to day challenges of dealing with upset customer after upset customer, internal deficiencies an antiquated systems will have you at your wits end. I have never worked so hard and gotten nothing done in my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 20 plus years and 50 to 60 hours a week. I was released due to financial decision. This company is going through major management changes. The CEO was pushed out by the board and the company is struggling due to previous management. They are not competitive and cannot make the deals to grow the business.

I
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun loving work environment and the people that I work with and for are extremely helpful bosses and they care about anyone that work for them.
Bosses are extremely helpful
Kontra érvek
Bad attitudes from the clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company only cares about numbers. They tell you they care about family, then complain when you have to take care of family. No help for personal time and they complain if you have to do anything other than help them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice environment with great pay. It allowed me to meet new people and work well with them. It was a great cleaning city uniform service that definitely help me with my working experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best pay in the industry but everything else about the company is terrible. Management has ridiculous goals and no idea how to achieve them. High turn over on all levels. Unethical business practices.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No management stability. Trainers don't care. Executive team is distant and arrogant. The facility is dirty and rats crawling in offices. If you want not advancement this is a fit.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés