Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Huntsville, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Huntsville, TX31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 275 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provides a good starting point for those wishing to enter this field and provides a good spurce to supplement income. Also good for college students needing to make some sort of income.
Good human resource department
Kontra érvek
Did not work with me on hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Aramark is easy enough but after a while, it becomes tedious and physically taxing. Due to the frequent lack of staff on duty, attempting to take breaks if you are full time can be difficult, and you are required to be standing at all times while on the clock. Management tries to adjust the flow of work as needed and is willing to listen to employee concerns. The only "hard" part of the job is ensuring proper use of equipment to prevent accidents or hazards. Otherwise, the work is simple and a decent fit for anyone who knows how to follow directions and make the most of their time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allow employees to eat 1 free meal at work daily, help employees with free parking/provide shettule service to employees who have to park and walk in the rain and cold weather to his/herbuilding
Pro érvek
Provide free uniform shirts and caps
Kontra érvek
Have to work 1 year brfore getting a raise, and provide employees with 1 free meal while on duty daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-I would not get relieved for my 30 minute break until I called the supervisor 3 times

-I would not get a chance to go to the restroom all day

- All the employees would complain about the parking which is a big problem because the building I worked was to far and I had to walk during rain,cold and heat
You get employed fast
It’s a stressful job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an okay place to work. They do work with your schedule. If you have a family emergency they are very accommodating. Don't get the health insurance. It is kind of pricey.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the restaurant that I worked at within Aramark was usually slow, so i was able to catch up on homework in between customers. the only downside is that because we were slow they only had one person closing, and closing by yourself can be a bit stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place for college students or first time jobs not something you want to spend your life doing. They have a oretty steady work environment and will definitely keep you on your feet one way or another
Pro érvek
Great work environment depending on who’s working
Kontra érvek
Poor planning not enough management involvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never work here! Building manager changes policies even though the school places them for a reason! The building manager takes everything out on the employees. Nobody has your back if something goes wrong. Students who work there are cool but it’s a “clique” thing. They don’t care if your a student...they want you to work even if you have exams the next day!! They work you too death with little pay! I was told I was getting $8/hr but got min wage. 3 cents every raise! If you need help you are on your own. The building manager always say “we’re fully staffed” when someone new wants to apply!!!

The district and regional managers are cool and very friendly to help you out! HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH UPPER MANAGEMENT!!!!
Pro érvek
Convenient for a student who lives on campus
Kontra érvek
Pay, hours, vacation time sucks, cliques are established, building manager doesn’t know what he’s doing and always in his office
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment but not hard , if you need help coworkers will help you.
If you have an emergency or need off days management is understanding.

If your full time there is lots of benefits and paid time off.
Pro érvek
Do get to eat free when scheduled to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Aramark is working at your location that is given to you, some areas can be faster than other during some parts during the day. Altogether it's a good place to work and get experience if you are interested in food industry.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for but there can be improvement in the company. I would recommend a friend to the company because they are always looking for employees and easy to get on to the company. Work is not long term.
good job
short term
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers were easy to get along with as well as management. Managers were very understanding, as well as assertive. There were long closing hours and a most of the time is spent on your feet but, with great co-workers it went by quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You stay busy at this work place. There's always something to do. Great Manager and Cool co-workers. You can not get over time hours. And only a couple of cents raise once a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepared books, and reconciled cash daily, weekly, and monthly. Was responsible for preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheets. I also monitored and managed client assets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with aramark i have learned a lot about team work,and depending on team members. a typical day at work would include me ensuring that i gave customers the best customer service i could. i would work at both places making food and drinks, as well as managing the cash register. there were many times where i assisted with the training of new members, and i would always lend a hand where ever needed.
meeting other students
Kontra érvek
short breaks, closed during school breaks, management, short staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once you got used to waking up early it wasn't that bad as long as you went to bed at reasonable hour work was gonna be a good day. I learned a lot about hard work and paying attention to details that may not seem important but are actually very important. We always knew how to have fun but as is with all work it can't always be fun and I learned when it was time for fun and when it was time to get real.
discounted meals
Kontra érvek
no healthcare, no beaks for part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hate this place. I'm always looking for a way out. They expect too much for what they pay. As soon as I find another job, even if it pays less, I'm out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the management was poor its a pretty easy place to work and they are very flexible with your school schedule. The latest you will get off is 10, and for finals week you are able to change you schedule according to you test schedule and study schedule.
discounted food
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It not a cake walk you will work hard no matter what position your in. You will definitely get 40 hours a week but you have the summer off so find something else to do for 3 months.
Discount on food
No real pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work life balance is awesome. Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm. Never have to stay late. THe pay is not good at all. And you get in trouble if you dont have your station open in time. But they wont give you any help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great entry level positions for college students and recent graduates. The company offers job advancement but the compensation is the overall downfall of the company.
Job Advancement
Pay, No overtime
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés