Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

401 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 905 értékelés megtekintése
Provides a valuable service
Many hard working people work tirelessly to provide clean linen, uniform and other necessary items and services for businesses to be able to conduct daily activities.
OK place
Place is only an ok place when you want to be entertained by the public wearing the weirdest clothing for laughs and laughs are what you will get. But the management is so disrespectful to their employees all the way up to human resource and just over all lies and sticks together because of their entitlement.
NA
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of room for growth, and learing.
Overall was a great place to work. Food service mgr. for 13 yrs with the School District. Worked in Concessions for 8 yrs part time at George R. Brown Center. Training was great., teamwork and my managers,
Pro érvek
Free lunches training on safety
short breaks time off
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good job, bad mangagement
I was the most knowledgeable stationary engineer for all the Harris County jails but due to how they handled or didn't handle repairs. It was getting too dangerous to work the boiler could blow up. They didn't properly maintain the all the equipment.
Pro érvek
Like working with the personal
Bad management
great job atmosphere
Love the work environment and staff at Aramark. Been there two years now and l am looking forward to the upcoming season. The management and everyone treats employees with respect.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced yet fun place to work for
It was a quick learned job to be a great experience to work and achieve what you look for in a job. You will really enjoy the job and the co-workers around you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, took care of their employees
Very nice place to work, they have alot of incentives for their employees, took the time out to train their employees, very crosstrained, learned alot while working for this company
Enviornment is great
Aramark is a great place to work and meet new people. I have learned a lot from everyone there. They are an hands on company. The management are always willing to hear my ideas and value my work.
no games just work
steward maintain cleanliness of pots,pans,sweeping,mopping,keeping all kitchen utensils clean making sure things were prepared for football games and different events
paid lunches
good breaks
Productive, fast paced
A typical day working at Minute Maid involved unloading approximately 7 - 10 trucks a day. Unloading various dry and refrigerated items in a timely manner. Rotating and stocking these items to ensure overall freshness when presented to the customer. Also responsible for shipping/receiving of parcels from FedEx and U.P.S, and ensuring proper delivery of the parcels to their respected departments.
A rewarding career path
Living in an growing big city like Houston is gonna have it's pros and cons on a career in a company like Aramark such as
PROS: Good medical benefits (in a medical driven city), A great place to make friends (tons of people in Houston), and a good family oriented environment at Aramark (everyone seemed to care about everyone personally).

CONS: Paygrade is a landlord's best friend (If you not making at least $12/hr highly unlikely to live good in Houston), Transportation in a big city is horrible (Traffic to work is a bust around shift times), Break times are horrible though at Aramark (numerous times its was 15-30 minutes lucky if you got 30 because of the open consumer hubs you work in).

Other than that I loved working for Aramark in Houston.
Pro érvek
Medical benefits, Working hours daily, Family oriented.
Kontra érvek
Living arrangements, Transportation, Short breaks.
ARAMARK contract
With a new family member. I was always worried about the time ARAMARK would hold the current contract. Two years after I left. They lost the contract.
Hard heavy workload
It was hard work to carry ice tubs filled with beers up and down the stands. People get rowdy while watching games and drinking. After they changed my pay to minimum instead of commission knew it was time to quit for my own well being.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is stressful & very poor communication between co-workers & management
My workplace needs a lot of improvement more communication co-workers working together & just getting assignment done on time . Managment needs to be more involve with there workers & make them more responsible so everyone’s job is easier .
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough workers, stressful
Horrible
This company makes me so sick to my stomach
I was over worked and underpaid.

A new hire started pay more than me for the same job and she had no experience or special skills.

I worked over 3 years and stayed at 9.30 an hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, a lot of lifting up to 50 pounds , bending walking and standing for long periods of time
been with the company for 5 yrs now, I find it enjoyable, great hours awesome people . the great thing about Aramark you do have room to grow and showcase your skills.
meeting new people
health care
Fun and fast-paced
It was a good place to work for people my age. At the time the hours was nice and the pay was good. It was fun and fast paced. I’d recommend Aramark to friends.
Free lunch
On my feet all day
Ok
Good place and coworkers OK ,some good days, slow days but it was still OK from to clean in event areas,work in area that had offices ,it was hard to go after shift was over.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place and students
Very well good work place with great staff and students ...Great school to send your kids to with a lot of different programs to further their education
Pro érvek
access to a lot of events on campus
short breaks and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
I would say the most enjoyable part of working for Aramark was the overall learning experience I had while with them for over one year. I worked as a runner, cashier, and was training to become a stand manager and I learned plenty about each position. I enjoyed doing all of the requirements and believed each position taught me something new every day.
not all together
Horrible Management with ridiculous hours and absolutely ZERO training. They treat their employees like they are ependable at any time and make sure you know it. Every other day someone was quitting and they was no actual training for anyone
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés