Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

401 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 886 értékelés megtekintése
Provides a valuable service
Many hard working people work tirelessly to provide clean linen, uniform and other necessary items and services for businesses to be able to conduct daily activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is ok. I feel that they should drug test the people they hire.
I also feel that if your are new to Aramark that's what you will be, new, lost, with no one friendly enough to assist. The manager's are stressed, the concession supervisors are lazy and have no concerns about your concerns, usual response is "Let me get back with you" but never do. The stand managers campaign for the preference of people they like and if you are new and don't know, those preferred get better communication, laughs, not work at all while on the clock, and get to leave early. Partiality is a all time High at Aramark. If you change jobs there the pay should follow or upgrade by the manager or whoever's in charge. They don't upgrade your pay unless you explain to them your situation therefore if you don't know you should be paid club level pay they won't tell you nor process you for the upgrade which is unfair. I think that Aramark as a whole is great but I deeply feel if they would drug test their people they may improve working for them concerning professionalism. Aramark need people and sometimes they don't care.
Pro érvek
The contracts are fun to work at.
Kontra érvek
They need to drug test all employees.
You gonna work
Everything was good up here as well. The co-workers we good and friendly and overall a nice environment to work. I had personal issues that end up costing me my job.
Good place to work for
Great place to work for lots of good benefits chance to advance your career. Literally anyone can work there. Gives your opportunity to travel since company is worldwide.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, advance in career
They just throw you in
Aramark Employment
It's a pleasant company to work for, manager are fair and work with you on anything, and explains what is expected at each event. Added bonus, is having Minute Maid Park at my primary location, allows me to get a glimpse at an Astros home game, since they are my favorite professional sports team.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
sumarry
it was ok working there. the management is horrible. HR can be better too.the environment is ok , it can be better by how the management can be towards their subordinates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great learning environment
Great environment to work in with a diverse group of individuals. Plenty of room for growth and advancement. Aramark is a world wide company and all kinds of positions available, from food servicing to management there is much to learn.
aramark
when i worked here, honestly it was just different to me. when i say different it was just time for me to i guess find a job and continue on with my life i guess.
1,0
Poor
The culture is stressful, upper management talks down on employees. Basically if you can not make your manager happy they will look down on you. Safety meeting is the same in deferent words.
Facilities
Reliant stadium great people they feed in the morning cool management great feel entertaining good equipment safe environment great pay learning abilities
Free or bring on
Private insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very enjoyable place to work.
Everyday was a good day because I worked directly with season ticket holders in Club Level. Setting up venue before guest arrived and greeting them upon arrival. I lured them into my area to make purchases and always exceeded expectations for events. I learned that I had very good people skills that others enjoyed and encouraged. Peers were not very friendly especially if you got more hours or better venue. The hardest part was not knowing Spanish to entertain my peers more. The best part was that I thoroughly enjoyed serving my guest.
Pro érvek
Guest and I enjoyed each other. Good conversations and good tips.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and money for my quality of work.
Fun place to work
University Of Houston was a great and fun place to work. They were a little too relaxed. Great cross training . I would recommend this place for employment. I eould also recommend that you dont get personally close to co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy, very few days off
Many long days and weeks with little time off due to building schedule. Friendly co-workers and client employees. Hourly employees should be paid more.
Loving it
I work the 5th floor office at NRG Stadium. I really love working here. The managers work harder and longer hours then everyone one else. You have to respect that. Thank you Aramark for my job.
excitement and fun
Kontra érvek
walking back to your car after a long day :)
It was quick pace
My overall review I can say it’s a fast pace environment and if you really want to you can work up the hours you desire also great customer service and safe environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good fast paced inverment you get to meet new people and have fun doing so the mangers n supervisers are very nice n teach yu alot and not just one person they get to know yu
1,0
Stay away
This is not a company that takes care of it's employees. They call us "Human Capital" but we are assets in name only. The moment they think they can pay someone less, they "fire" you and promote them. Of course it's not characterized as a "firing" they like to call it a Reduction in Force. Laughable.
All over the place
No set hours at this job. It was more of get there when you can, and finish when you can type of job. It was hard to get a hold of management as well.
Great pay
No sort of guidance
Well run work environment
Excellent work environment along with great leadership from management. Aramark gave me the chance and the ability and along with the tools to succeed in this industry.
fun workplace
Aramark is a good part time job but need to add more fulltime jobs and for pay for the work that is done, the service that we provide is for millions of people and we make sure their experience was great so we should feel as great as our customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and enjoyable meeting people from diffrent cultures and etnicities
learned to work the cash register, also how to get the number of items sold at the end of the event. its a good place to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicities.
no breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés