Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

401 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 905 értékelés megtekintése
Provides a valuable service
Many hard working people work tirelessly to provide clean linen, uniform and other necessary items and services for businesses to be able to conduct daily activities.
Great work environment
Very Productive workplace, employees are very easy outgoing to work with, majority a stress-free work environment
Manager is very understanding and flexible to my work hours and accommodations
Pro érvek
Free lunch, substantial amount of break time
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at u see a lot
I dont like because you don't get paid enough for what you worked. They also do not treat their workers there at all. If you're not a hate person or a manager you have to pay for everything but they get treated all nice and sweet
Pro érvek
Nothing free or no discount
U have no brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Former manager was moody but cool. New management very hostile.
I used to work at this company as a bilingual administrative assistant. The Assistant that I was under was very young and she did not take things seriously and was always afraid to lose her job.
On top of that, we had a change in management, and the office environment was very hostile. The new management seems to come from the army and we were her soldiers. She treated office workers very rude or got very close to some. She started cleaning the office as soon as she arrived.
Pro érvek
With the old manager: free lunches sometimes.
Kontra érvek
So much cut throats in the office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun and friends can be made but it can be isolating
If you are part of the management (salary) team, working for ARAMARK can be great. Sadly, if you are an hourly worker, management can be harsh and distant. Management has high demands and expectations from their hourly workers without providing the support needed. Most locations will only allow 40 hours a week and anything over can get you written up even if they are busy. Your manager/supervisor will give you attitude or look down on you when you tell them that your shift is up (even though you cannot work more than 40 hours and are scheduled that). Most ARAMARK facilities are multicultural in their staffing.

The hardest part of the job is working with the people.

The most enjoyable is working with the right people.

No healthcare or benefits for hourly positions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Loved the environment
Aramark was a cooljob you meet many new people at the many different events you to attend events concerts coming attractions the discounts were nice as well
Pro érvek
The feed you for lunch and dinner good food too
Parking
Current :)
I like it, of course with time there comes change. With that being said I've seen a lot of change good and bad. I have a few crew members that have grew into friends over the years. I like working with people and making sure their service is fun, respectful, and diligent. You show that you get back love $ in return from your customer's. Make sure if it's applicable that you come to work ,do your job right, and go home No funny business, because a lot of people come and go. Just as easy as it is to get in ( if passing all basic requirements) it's very easy getting fired. They have a high turn over rate.
Pro érvek
Serve food before every event you work, flexible
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no game ticket discounts, only event based
Rsr
Management is horrible they only care about the numbers and not the customer quantity over quality each route is difrent yet yet the sails numbers are the same not set for a Realistic goal most of the time we don't get the product we need to service the customer and are expected not to write a credit work/home life balance sucks work 15 hour days and if a customer under orders we are expected to go out on our day off and deliver the product it is 100% commision you do get Guaranteed percent of your route but the time spent working vs the money and bs you have to deal with is not worth it you do get vacation but it's like pulling teeth to take them the list can go on and on this could be a good company to work for if they got their act to gather
Pro érvek
Free food some times good money
Kontra érvek
Management work life balance production
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never know when youre working until the week before
Working as a suite attendant with the Houston astros is a pretty cool experience. Every now and then you see famous people walking around.

As far as the pay goes, you get a 50 dollar base pay, then commission on food, then gratuity. Sometimes cash.

You will get screwed when they put you in an Astros suite (everything in the suite is free to the people in there, so they will normally not tip), they just give you a base pay of $150 in an 8 hour shift. Which doesnt sound too bad, but when you are on the rotation you might only get to work 2 or 3 times every homestand. So you will definitely need another job while you work at minute maid.

The worst is when they put you in a suite where the people stiff you, because then essentially you only worked for $50 and some commission, there have been days where Ive worked for less than the livable wage.

This is not like working in a regular restaurant where you have multiple people to tip you. You only get one suite, one bill, and how much you make for that 8-10 hour shift you put in depends on that ONE bill.

Aramark is the same as every other stadium concessions company, they do not care for you, they are there to make money and will make money however possible.
Easy job.
Kontra érvek
Management sucks, aramark does not care for their employees.
Aramark was exciting
Being employed with Aramark, I was able to work in the sports entertainment field. I even worked a rodeo, Superbowl, Full NFL season, monster truck shows and a few concerts. Life was good.
Pro érvek
The people you work with and around were determined
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, over staffed
Need improvement
This place is good as starter job. But no room for advangment. Work days changes based on student flow. Mangment needs improvement and need to hire people with food experience
Free food
Not enough paid
Fun place to work
Get to see baseball players and the environment will be hot when the sky roof is open. I loved being there and will go back there anytime. My manager was the best.
Free lunches
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the work there. I did not like the drama and micromanagement
Aramark would have been a completely different place to work if there were enough employees and management.However, my opinion of the company, based on experience is that they do not value employees, do not promote within
getting paid
micromanagement
it was okay
if you need a a job aramark will do just that. its seasonal and i do not recommend staying for years but to each is own i guess. i knew a few people that have been there for years ten and fifteen years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work, not good work/life balance
S&E environment was not the place for me. If you are someone who is passionate about food service, and don't mind the hours, then working here is the perfect place for you.

It just didn't fit into my life.
Around sports
Crazy hours, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a cultural environment
Unorganized, inconsistent, over layered job descriptions. Stressful employees with drama daily. Production is a priority and the only discussion. There was also theft.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i was working there every day i came to work we had fun was laughing chilling doing our job but we didn't let the fun get us off track from doing our job
Fun
Fun company to work for, really busy during any event specially during rodeo time, over all is a great company to work for. Thank you for the opportunity.
Kept us busy all day
It's never to late to accept the fact that aramark's organization was well maintained and kept all the employees on toes. Very challenging environment and a fun place to work at.
Daily
Great place to work. Management is understanding and promoting a work/personal life balance. Room for advancement and overall the culture was excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A side job that provides extra funds
My typical work day consisted of helping my intended supervisor open my assigned location., which consisted of arranging merchandise, wiping down dusty areas, and light sweeping. I learned that retail is more than just selling merchandise, it is the combination of doing inventory as well. Management is friendly until events actually starts, where they seem to be effected by disgruntled customers. Workplace culture is a very good. The hardest part of the job is actually satisfying customers. The most enjoyable part of job to me is feeling the mood swings of the crowd.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés