Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Houston, TX403 értékelés
403 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 178 értékelés megtekintése
Working In NRG
Working in the company in NRG it’s pretty nice, Not only did I enjoy working but also training new people and meeting new people. Even though the work schedule wasn’t how I wanted since most of the time it was full time but I worked it through it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at Aramark, I did janitorial work. There were some problems I encountered with changing of management in a short period of time.
I enjoyed my time at Aramark. I did janitorial work. There were some problems I encountered with changing of management in a short period of time. At times, my job was demanding, challenging and fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average work environment, culture was average
Satisfactory work schedule, pay market average, management was fair, in my field. Workplace culture was ok and average at best. Hardest part of my job was the workload.
Job benefits, good schedule
Training, job advancement
Fun place to work.
Very busy environment, the pay is not the best but as long as you do your job and have a positive attitude no one bothers you. I have been there 10+ years and have enjoyed my time there.
Fun work place
I love working here everyone is funny and entertaining at the same time you get to watch the baseball games and it is so awesome working here as long as I live
Great
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
The staff was fair everything was good and my co workers were amazing ..................................................... i recommend first time job people though ...
No work/life balance
Poor. They recruit from area staffing agencies who provide questionable employees for events. These employees will not follow directions and are too confrontational.
work environment
Productive and fun workplace
Get as many hours u can get and don't settle for one position always have advances to move up take those opportunities make sure you communicate with your supervisors they will work with you in any or most situations
Pretty good
Its cool to work there nice environment and very friendly I really enjoyed it would work there again if possible good pay and hours and friendly staff
They have manage issues.
I think they have a lot of issues that is not explained in the interview process. Management was a big problem and there relationship with Harris County. No standard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent opportunity if you perform.
If you give effort and produce you will be recognized. Aramark seeks to promote from within if the talent steps up and seeks to advance. Management is trained to look within for talent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful an abuse and unfair.
Aramark is a joke in Houston. Nrg stadium and minute maid stadium abuse its workers good luck to anyone that fall for this workplace. Working in unsafe areas are not what an employer should for workers to deal with mold blood and other things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for great company
Great job wish I still worked there ... got promotion from working hard. Was working with great supervision that taught n made sure you learn the job the correct way
N/a
Love being around people and different actions. And different activities to work around and do. Love working there around things and love the people..
productive and great workplace
Aramark was a great place to work. It afforded me the opportunity to learn what it was like to work with professional sports in the National Football League and Major League Baseball. In addition, to sell and serve to season ticket members. the hardest part of the job was working with incompetent and lazy people. the enjoyable part was customer satisfaction and being a problem solver.
Working a World Series and Super Bowl
Kontra érvek
working with people that does not have the same motivation as you
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great job while you are looking for another one.
Aramark Uniform Services is a great opportunity for a person that does not have a family or any other outside responsibilities. The local management team are a group of good guys, however, they will turn on you if you stand for what is right for the customer. The management team lacks the proper education level to lead the employees to the next level. The benefits are really good; they offer a descent base salary with all of your main benefits.
The culture is stressful due to the fact that you have to make 180 calls on the phone per week and set 4-5 appointments. Also, you have to log everything in salesforce. If you make one mistake in your logging in sales force then they will fire you...no mercy at all. The stress level has caused many people to look for another job. There is a history of women quitting the job due to the hostile work environment that the sales manager places on women. Men who are educated and are not yes men will face similar challenges with the sales manager. The sales manager is confusing because he comes off like a good guy. However, he is a micro manager that is unorganized. The sales manager will call impromtu meetings just to bother the sales team. There are a lot of meetings and one on ones that you will have to participate in weekly where there will be a lot of fake excitement. If you need a job, then go for it. I thank Aramark for the opportunity. But take this job with extreme caution. The work environment is toxic with a lot of unhappy people working for them. There are a lot of talented salespeople here because they are fearful that they can
 - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark is not for anyone who has bills to pay.
Aramark is not interested in you having a family or personal life. Most management is only concern about game day. The hours very. Nothing set in stone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but no tips and not enough for rent.
I really don't have a review for Aramark. Management was ok I just wish I had of gotten paid what I was worth. $130 per week was not great at all. So I'm looking for work elsewhere. I did however love the environment.
Job that paid the bills
When I first started working there is was a pretty good job. New management took over and new supervisor took over and everything went down hill from there as woman we were look over. New hire would make more than us because they were men
Meh.
Its one of those jobs where you know what you sign up for. So take it or leave it. Not the best but also not the worst. It's one of those jobs where its what you make of it.
My time at aramark
My time at ARAMARK was very stressful, poor management. I didn't feel like people very treated fairly because of our job duty as being janitorial. Hardest part about being at this job was being over worked for small pay.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés