Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Houston, TX412 értékelés
412 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 538 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every job has its moments I just try to make them my best. Making sure I'm on point and the all my customers needs are met. Taking orders and fulfill satisfaction and the services that is being provided while representing my company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ambiance is fun if you love sporting events being around a lot of people and the action. If you're not used to working in that type of environment then I wouldn't recommend. Very loud and Customer can be annoying especially while intoxicated and are upset about the outcome of the game.
Pro érvek
Free food and semi-watch live games
Kontra érvek
Loud, busy, annoying fans, on your feet all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. If you enjoy flexibility a great work environment then Aramark is the company for you. The benefits that they offer and the great friends that you meet along the way make a very happy work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just didn’t have enough hours but other than that everything was great we were secluded from areas because of stage performance ms and games even though I worked in the Texans area
Break room
Short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here we have fun with the customers and we respect everyone around us. We meet and greet new people everytime we work. Make sure that the customers are satisfied.
Not constant work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Increased my customer experience manager was good learning big food services business always on time dealing with the public was great over all it was nothing bad to I loved to my work and above I am a team player willing to fill in anywhere
Nothing bad to say
Alright with me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a manager for Aramark at Minute Maid Park was amazing as we had a great group of people and good leadership. Tons of hours, but never minded because it was such fun every day!
Pro érvek
Great culture, great leaders, great environment overall
Season down time
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work...they don't give you any hours and the pay raises are a joke..and the only way to move up is to know someone or have a family member in management..and don't ask for time off you wont get it
Bad place to work
No health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the sixth consecutive year, Aramark earned a 100 percent rating and the designation of being a “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality,” from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2020 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the company in NRG it’s pretty nice, Not only did I enjoy working but also training new people and meeting new people. Even though the work schedule wasn’t how I wanted since most of the time it was full time but I worked it through it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An environment full of theft and abuse of power. I was discriminated against, under appreciate, and not well compensated. I am always a diamond in the rough it seems. Just waiting for someone to see it so I can escaped being at rock bottom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many hard working people work tirelessly to provide clean linen, uniform and other necessary items and services for businesses to be able to conduct daily activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark gives me the tools I need to succeed. Aramark also is flexible and balances job and life. My managers want me to be the best and over achieve my goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had been with Aramark for along time until i was transferred to minute maid and took over special events. It was demanding work but overall worth the experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can balance work and life pretty well. Great coworkers and work environment. It is a little hard to move up due to seniority. Many of the workers have been there for 5+ years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my job it fun and exciting to work there I never been to a Stadium before I work at this on I really like the people I have met there the work experience is easy going
Munkahelyi kultúra
As the closing Production Manager, I had 25 hourly employees to manage daily. We processed linen once it had been washed.
Once the line made it to my departments, it was the employees job to separate the linen by company and the linen would then be put back on the routes to be returned to the employee at the company that we washed the linen for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a vendor. Serving beverages to customers. Provided excellent customer service at all times. Followed all safety procedures at all times. Received money from customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed going to work, but the manger I had wasn't fair. Some days he would let me work 8 hours or more and some days he comes in looking like he was mad. And whenever that happen he takes his problems out on other peoples. There was a time that he calls me and tell me to come to work and when I get their he sends me back home. I haven worked since August. He's letting everyone work but me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed my time at Aramark gave me chance to supervise employees work with scheduling inventory and ordering with was chefs to complete banquets
Munkahelyi kultúra
Years here are very festive and engaging. Coworkers treat each other fairly, very caring of each others opinions, team oriented. Well engage with students and giving innovative work.