Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

399 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 642 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good experience
Special Events Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, február 6.
I had been with Aramark for along time until i was transferred to minute maid and took over special events. It was demanding work but overall worth the experience.
I like my Job
Facilities Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, február 3.
I like my job it fun and exciting to work there I never been to a Stadium before I work at this on I really like the people I have met there the work experience is easy going
2,0
Closing Production Manager
Closing Production Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 31.
As the closing Production Manager, I had 25 hourly employees to manage daily. We processed linen once it had been washed.
Once the line made it to my departments, it was the employees job to separate the linen by company and the linen would then be put back on the routes to be returned to the employee at the company that we washed the linen for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provided excellent customer service.
VENDOR / CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 30.
Worked as a vendor. Serving beverages to customers. Provided excellent customer service at all times. Followed all safety procedures at all times. Received money from customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working for Aramark.
Coustodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  NRG- Houston Tx.2020, január 19.
I really enjoyed going to work, but the manger I had wasn't fair. Some days he would let me work 8 hours or more and some days he comes in looking like he was mad. And whenever that happen he takes his problems out on other peoples. There was a time that he calls me and tell me to come to work and when I get their he sends me back home. I haven worked since August. He's letting everyone work but me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Another great team at Houston busy convention center
Banquet Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 2.
Really enjoyed my time at Aramark gave me chance to supervise employees work with scheduling inventory and ordering with was chefs to complete banquets
Grest employers
Food Service Associate III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 30.
Years here are very festive and engaging. Coworkers treat each other fairly, very caring of each others opinions, team oriented. Well engage with students and giving innovative work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well paid job and friendly people..
Lead Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 30.
Show me how to read temps had a well experience with my job I love it ..the students a the U of H all new me and if not there they ask about me ..when my Dad passed away they made me a cared for me ..love my job
Everything was on point
Great company
Popeyes crew member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 26.
I enjoyed working there the environment was great and really easy job to do you gotta be quick in a fast food place but you like working there........
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for short term growth
Executive Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 22.
Aramark is large company with a lot of opportunity to work in other states and countries. the pay is in low side of scale in comparison to work load. The health insurance program is not very good and costs are very high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a upbeat and pleasant job
Food Runner/Busser/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 7.
I believe the job was pretty good u got to watch baseball games for free always around great food and the customers were nice, though sometimes it did get extremely busy i don’t think the job was hard
1,0
Wage
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 27.
Never going to get a rise. Management cruse you out. You are on your feet 14 hours. No support. You have to clean up dead rodents. Needs some bug spray to get rid of all the nets.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great job
Cashier and Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 12.
Great job if you want or need a part time job. You can grow in the company. The managers are great to get along with. They understand that you have alife out side this job and let you schedule your own schedule.
Its A Great Experience For Life
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 11.
It Teaches You To Be Strong Willed And Prosper Great Skills To Be Learned Great Support Staff Really Cares For Your Needs And Support Your Evry Decision
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doing your job right an getting done if you got your mind to it once you get used to doing it it's easy u can help somebody else with they job
Window Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 1.
It's fun working there I cleaned the windows even though I didn't like doing it cause some people be putting stuff on the windows on purpose but other than that I loved working there it be a lot of stuff going on up there and you might see tha Astros u might be working a game I wish I still work there tha most enjoyable part of the job is just being there sometimes when they having stuff we be invited
Good Job, No advancement
Production Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 15.
This was a good job, however management doesnt value your work like they say they do.
I loved all my coworkers though, it didnt start out that way but I hope it was genuine from their side, it was on my end .
Free lunch, easy doable job, paid holidays 2Xhr
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough for the work you do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at Aramark, I did janitorial work. There were some problems I encountered with changing of management in a short period of time.
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 19.
I enjoyed my time at Aramark. I did janitorial work. There were some problems I encountered with changing of management in a short period of time. At times, my job was demanding, challenging and fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average work environment, culture was average
Biomedical Repair Technician III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 18.
Satisfactory work schedule, pay market average, management was fair, in my field. Workplace culture was ok and average at best. Hardest part of my job was the workload.
Job benefits, good schedule
Training, job advancement
Fun place to work.
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 17.
Very busy environment, the pay is not the best but as long as you do your job and have a positive attitude no one bothers you. I have been there 10+ years and have enjoyed my time there.
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 15.
I love working here everyone is funny and entertaining at the same time you get to watch the baseball games and it is so awesome working here as long as I live
Great
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van