Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Houston, TX403 értékelés
403 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 183 értékelés megtekintése
Working In NRG
Working in the company in NRG it’s pretty nice, Not only did I enjoy working but also training new people and meeting new people. Even though the work schedule wasn’t how I wanted since most of the time it was full time but I worked it through it.
2,0
Wow
An environment full of theft and abuse of power. I was discriminated against, under appreciate, and not well compensated. I am always a diamond in the rough it seems. Just waiting for someone to see it so I can escaped being at rock bottom.
Provides a valuable service
Many hard working people work tirelessly to provide clean linen, uniform and other necessary items and services for businesses to be able to conduct daily activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Aramark gives me the tools I need to succeed. Aramark also is flexible and balances job and life. My managers want me to be the best and over achieve my goals
Good experience
I had been with Aramark for along time until i was transferred to minute maid and took over special events. It was demanding work but overall worth the experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Producttive and Fun Work Place
Can balance work and life pretty well. Great coworkers and work environment. It is a little hard to move up due to seniority. Many of the workers have been there for 5+ years.
I like my Job
I like my job it fun and exciting to work there I never been to a Stadium before I work at this on I really like the people I have met there the work experience is easy going
2,0
Closing Production Manager
As the closing Production Manager, I had 25 hourly employees to manage daily. We processed linen once it had been washed.
Once the line made it to my departments, it was the employees job to separate the linen by company and the linen would then be put back on the routes to be returned to the employee at the company that we washed the linen for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provided excellent customer service.
Worked as a vendor. Serving beverages to customers. Provided excellent customer service at all times. Followed all safety procedures at all times. Received money from customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working for Aramark.
I really enjoyed going to work, but the manger I had wasn't fair. Some days he would let me work 8 hours or more and some days he comes in looking like he was mad. And whenever that happen he takes his problems out on other peoples. There was a time that he calls me and tell me to come to work and when I get their he sends me back home. I haven worked since August. He's letting everyone work but me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Another great team at Houston busy convention center
Really enjoyed my time at Aramark gave me chance to supervise employees work with scheduling inventory and ordering with was chefs to complete banquets
Grest employers
Years here are very festive and engaging. Coworkers treat each other fairly, very caring of each others opinions, team oriented. Well engage with students and giving innovative work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well paid job and friendly people..
Show me how to read temps had a well experience with my job I love it ..the students a the U of H all new me and if not there they ask about me ..when my Dad passed away they made me a cared for me ..love my job
Pro érvek
Everything was on point
Kontra érvek
Great company
I enjoyed working there the environment was great and really easy job to do you gotta be quick in a fast food place but you like working there........
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for short term growth
Aramark is large company with a lot of opportunity to work in other states and countries. the pay is in low side of scale in comparison to work load. The health insurance program is not very good and costs are very high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a upbeat and pleasant job
I believe the job was pretty good u got to watch baseball games for free always around great food and the customers were nice, though sometimes it did get extremely busy i don’t think the job was hard
1,0
Wage
Never going to get a rise. Management cruse you out. You are on your feet 14 hours. No support. You have to clean up dead rodents. Needs some bug spray to get rid of all the nets.
Great job
Great job if you want or need a part time job. You can grow in the company. The managers are great to get along with. They understand that you have alife out side this job and let you schedule your own schedule.
Its A Great Experience For Life
It Teaches You To Be Strong Willed And Prosper Great Skills To Be Learned Great Support Staff Really Cares For Your Needs And Support Your Evry Decision
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doing your job right an getting done if you got your mind to it once you get used to doing it it's easy u can help somebody else with they job
It's fun working there I cleaned the windows even though I didn't like doing it cause some people be putting stuff on the windows on purpose but other than that I loved working there it be a lot of stuff going on up there and you might see tha Astros u might be working a game I wish I still work there tha most enjoyable part of the job is just being there sometimes when they having stuff we be invited
Good Job, No advancement
This was a good job, however management doesnt value your work like they say they do.
I loved all my coworkers though, it didnt start out that way but I hope it was genuine from their side, it was on my end .
Pro érvek
Free lunch, easy doable job, paid holidays 2Xhr
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough for the work you do
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés