Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: High Point, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I being a single mother with a child who was sick often, they worked with me. I was able to make up shifts if I had to be out. I had to leave because I didn't meet their criteria for FM-LA requirements for leave. This is the only reason why I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pace to wok something new to do everyday great coworkers . manager makes me feel like really belong there. Beautiful new kitchen to work in and great food
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
you work hard untill closing time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is overall a bad company to work for there are no benefits for employees pay rates are very low hours are under 40 a week for everyone I would not recommend working for this company to anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked it, I met a lot of people and learned a lot of new skills. I’m happy to have been employed there. The managers are well trained and often seem joyful about there position.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy environment got to stay on top of your game. Making sure everyone is pleased with their meals. I made sure everyone felt welome and comfortable when they came to eat. Giving advise to make sure the students stay focus!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked on the Aramark location at High Point University, which was not as rewarding as it could have been. The main issue was the business hours and the management. The manager I had indicated long ago that he/she would never work night shift (even if needed). They refused to realistically provide support for other workers and constantly allowed for only one person to be on shift (when there should have been two). Additionally, the manager also did not like some of my coworkers because of their culture and race, thus treated them differently.
Pro érvek
Can work with a variety of people
Kontra érvek
Management needs to be checked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at a good pace. Keep my speed while multiasking. Management was pretty good. Workplace culture was pretty safe and secure. The hardest part was getting through the busy rush. the enjoyable part was working with the staff.
Free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was challenging some days we had a good day and some days it was not so good they had more Managers Some times the Manager tired to the employees a hard time when they was doing there job and the managers did not want to help the employees
Kontra érvek
yes we had a thirty minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here and liked what I did but its surprising how we all dont fell the same about we work and who is hired and how your actions can hurt a family with one bread winner trying to make ends meet,I guess if its not your life it does not matter.
Like to help people
Lack of training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor management. You have managers, supervisors, then team leaders, and you are below them and getting different directions from each one. I wouldn't recommend.
Free lunch
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay should be better. I have a household to support, so i would need more compensation. I did not really like the position because I felt there was not room to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management sucks, the employees are very childish do not like new people, and talk about each other, pay is not good, and its seasonal employees who've been there long work in the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be steady paced then busy yet fun and easy going. on this particular job i learned about temperatures on the foods and the correct ones for hot foods and cold and i also learned how to prepare for inspections and for audits as well.the work place culture was awesome i got to meet so many business people from all over the world and even got a chance to experience what other cultures are like and what others of other cultural back grounds is like. i would say the hardest part about the job is you never know when your going to have an audit so in the mist of a normal work day you at all times must stay on the cleaning, food temps, stocking as well as staying on top of a typical day of work but the most enjoyable moment part of the job was Christmas and thanksgiving dinners provided by the staff showing how grateful and thankful they were for having us as well as bonuses and awards ceremonies.
Pro érvek
paid breaks, full orientation on job description
Kontra érvek
cash free campus, limited lunch areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at this job is not hard at all and its not a bad place to work at. The management is just poor and they are not paying the workers enough money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is typical Corporate. There was good management and some that needed to be weeded out. If they want to get rid of you they will but not directly. Could be a great company just a few bad eggs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Aramark , no day is perfect but that’s where learning from it all comes into play ! They make you feel like your apart of their actual family. Aramark supports whatever you may have goin in positive in your life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Work could be made harder by employees not performing their job. Management doesn't do a very good job of holding low performers accountable. Hours are inconsistent. One week you get 28 hours and the next you get 38 hours.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Management inability to hold people accountable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark food services is a great place to work for but i feel like i didnt make enough money. Thats y i had to find a better paying job because i needed extra money.
Good food
Less pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on a beautiful campus surrounded by people of excellence. Communication could be better at times, but overall a great place to learn new skills and work.
Free lunch, beautiful atmosphere
Communication lacking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been employed at High Point University for two years and it has been a great experience. Preparing meals for the student and the conversation that I with the students is fantastic.
Learning new things
Sometimes overwhembed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark on a whole is a good COMPANY to work for. However, different management type in different accounts aren't really the desirable type one would want to go to bat for. The constant two-faced way of life for upper management causes an uneasy work place in many of the accounts. The ability to move within the company is the best thing they have to offer. Not all accounts are bad, just those with poor leadership in place.
Availability of moving up