Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hattiesburg, MS

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hattiesburg, MS22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 493 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
At times you don't have all the resources you need but, the people you work with is one of the best parts of the job! It usually makes the day and job go smoother even when there are challenges.
● Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Aramark is pretty good especially during slower parts of the year

● Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Aramark are great

● Management

In general, managers at Aramark actually listen and look forward to suggestions on improvement
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of politics, and managers that will do ANYTHING to make numbers/ keep their jobs. Got thrown under so many busses, I get PTSD around public transport.
Good pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Really poor corporate culture from people that talk about it ad nauseum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job it works around any schedule between 6 am to 9pm depends on the department you in ..you will learn a lot of different tasks...with a friendly staff
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was never overwhelmed working for Aramark. Staffing was supportive for the tasks and I always felt management cared about the employees. Wages could higher.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working for Aramark, but my director was new and had no clue what she was doing, i ended up doing her job and mine. i wasn't getting paid anymore for my work and she was very stressed and took it out of her staff , myself included
Munkahelyi kultúra
work fast be clean and neat in uniform clean your work place wash dishes sweep restock smile clean tables prep the food team player be on time for work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was a good experience. There was room for advancement but the main priority was food production keeping productive, positive, motivated, energetic employees to come in and do their duties and responsibility. Teamwork and lack of communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a nice internship for school. I really loved my manager and the people i worked with. I would say this was my first real experience of a real job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Served in different departments of the organization, it was not certain what I had to do on a particular day till I got to work. I have learned a lot in the past months that I have worked with the organization by working in different departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked and received a paycheck was not very interesting and everyday was just a repeat of the last. I was paid according to the contract that I agreed to upon hire. The management team was more than fair about the arrangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The catering department is a great place to work. there are issues at times, but those are easily handled. The Catering Director at USM is amazing and is the hardest working person i've met, and she strives to push our team to be the best possible.
Free meals and discounts
Kontra érvek
lack of drive from other associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Check crew schedule, assign productions packs, confirm all needed food, tools and cleaning supplies are ready for every station. Complete daily order for supplies and cooking needs. Review all tools for safety and operating condition. Open repair request as needed and follow through completion. Complete QA food safety check and advise team of needed adjustments to meet QA requirements. Prep for next day needed and assign daily pull list for the next two days of business with an average of 2800 to 3200 guest per day.
Great Challanges
Local Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Six days per week I set the stage as the production supervisor, then I move to the role of operations supervisor and end the day as purchasing supervisor. But I want to show what I can do with no hourly time restrictions. I am a location manager in commitment. Hourly just will not do. I miss the challenges and rewards of salary management.
Schedule
Hourly employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
One work day is stressful but the customers is keep you uplifting. My co-workers are fun and easy to work with. Its always laughter and positive attitudes. The hardest part of my job is closing. Its so much to do before leaving work. Its a lot of responsibility. The most enjoyable part my job is working the football games. Its so many different people to meet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
assisted management with office duties and maintaining 2 accounts.
weekly and monthly reports sent to corporate offices of said accounts in a timely manner. customer service with catered orders and daily interaction with clients (customers). assisted with inventory and purchasing and receiving. scheduling team players and submitting payroll in timely manner.
Pro érvek
great company to work for
Kontra érvek
not appreciated by management or office personnel
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fun because everyday is some different. I love my job I will not leave there for no reason. Getting to know people because I am friendly.
Free lunch
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with plenty of opportunity to move forward. I left because I wanted to get away from the food service industry but I would strongly suggest working with Aaramark if an opportunity arose.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First part of my day i would start to prep for breakfast before the students started to come in for breakfast and then we would start to prepare for lunch very fast pace of work working for this company but very happy coworkers we all worked together, i learned alot about cooking with Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in charge of training the new employees and making sure customer and students were happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard working people there for the pay.not a enjoyable place to work at ,but great benfits and time off.