Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenville, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s okay. The only problem I had is that they are stingy when it comes to pay raises. Been there for 5 years and my boss wanted to pay me for what I working but Aramark wasn’t going to let that happen. Then the lay off over the Covid-19 is another thing.. they should let their employees get at least fourty hours on a paycheck just so that can help families out.
Free Lunch
No raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Aramark has been good to me of course there is always room for improvements. Great group of management at ECU. Some of the best stuff in Earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a Student Manager/Management intern for me was nothing more than being there for "Extra" labor. Never gave me leadership roles, just basic tasks that the regular employees didn't want to do. When doing the things that were supposed to be done, or relaying tasks given by management, the regular employees wouldn't listen or would just down right refuse to do anything.During my time in the dining hall, I was basically there to cover stations while employees went on breaks. Was even told one time when I did not get a break that "you are management, you don't always get a break."It turned out, for the most part to be a wasted internship. Probably would have learned more working in the bookstore or something like that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My only issues with Aramark at ECU were that some of the managers had poor attitudes during work hours. Instead of working through issues with their employees behind closed doors away from the customers/students, they would display arguments and comments in front of the student/customers, and would have no respect for my personal wishes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m begin trained to become a supervisor, I love my coworkers everyone is so helpful with helping each learn their jobs no one minds leaning a helping hand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work day started off really busy in the morning.but in the evenings we were a little steady. Most of the managers was a joy to work with. I learned how to cross train very well while i was working there. The workplace was very calm and enjoyable most of the time. nothing was hard about the job. They let you work in different departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best but fair pay good depending on which position you have but for the most part it’s alright good employees managers could be better but alright
Better experience
Kontra érvek
Don’t pay good depending on p
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is great the managers are not helpful with employees problems they do not appreciate employees work all they worry about is production which is always up to par. The pay is so sorry with the amount of work that is expected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day can be hetic to say the least but overall I just do what I gotta do to make things smooth....I enjoy what I do no matter where I am positioned!
Munkahelyi kultúra
You start off 8.50 and you have to stay a whole year from your start date to receive any benefits. Raises are rare to come by. Everyone except manager's was expected to bend over backwards and work like dogs
Munkahelyi kultúra
None at all this place is full of drama, has poor management, employees are lazy stay calling out. This is the most stressful job i have ever had in my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for Aramark has some benefits depending on what establishment you choose to work at there. my experience was very appreciated there but when it came to the hours I had to work along with the time of day it was very stressful and very difficult considering its a all around job. you don't get to choose what position you get to work there unless your a cook or prep cook. Everything else is rotational depending on where the managers want you, the work areas are sanitation, dish washer, and most hated spot is the pots and pans room unless you can wash things fast enough. That position is the most difficult area and I guarantee you wont get any break time if your working afternoons. You'll most likely be the only person working in that spot as managers will possibly not provide anyone to help you and if they do, that person only has a few minutes before its time for them to clock out and you back to being by yourself. The hours are very unfair and sometimes not well managed as sometimes you cant even work the hours you want to work. the work staff though is very loveable and everyone is very enjoying to talk to. The only things I valued from working there was free food and the coworkers who can relate to their annoyance of working there. Every since the new rules have been set up, things have gotten out of hand and have managed to make some workers more upset. If you have high tolerance or just need the money go for it but don't say I didn't warn you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company thru volunteering with ECU Concession stands in Greenville, North Carolina. Provided well instruction and what to do during your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is very consistent and such a punctual place. On a typical day at Starbucks brewing coffee early in the morning could not have smell so good! The hardest part about being an Barista, is feeling that you are over worked at times. I enjoy working well with others, practicing hefty team work, and satisfying customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day starts at 5AM and usually ends around 1PM or later. I learned to be accurate when following recipes and weighing products. Friendly atmosphere.
Pro érvek
I work Monday through Friday.
Pay is ok. Benefits ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good for you and I think it's important to know what you're doing and how to make it easier for people to be happy with their work and their work and their relationship with others and not just because you are not going through the same process as the others in your career and your experience with them in your own way because they have to make sure that your partner workdoesn't have the same experience with your
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is what you make of it good attitude good things happen. Bad attitude bad things come with it. Good people and bad people you get to choose who affects your work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my job just need more money the company is great at this point in my life I’m looking for a career not a job looking for advancement and I feel like there’s none
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is what companies should strive to be in terms of a company and job culture. The people are friendly and pleasant to interact with. The work itself is anything but difficult or frustrating. With this being said, Aramark is by no means a perfect company. Management is extremely friendly, but can be slow processing certain things or filling out certain documents. If you're looking for an easy job with very good pay for a part-time job, look no further than Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. I enjoy working for this company. When I’m at work I feel like I’m at home with family. We all love one another, even though are good days or bad day. Our motto is teamwork makes the dream work.
Yes free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Aramark was pleasant some days but others stressful. Many days I stayed at the job till 3 in the morning to make sure that my area was cleaned and stocked in order for me to go home. Overall the management cared about their employees and would step in and help when it got busy.