Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gainesville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Gainesville, FL64 értékelés
64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 266 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay definitely needs to be higher for the amount of work that's done,
Great team members who are good workers individually and as part of a team.

Positive Vibes and steady work.

Can be a little overwhelming at times but nothing major.

Management is wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hot food and friendly great service not mood swings from all of our bosses and nice conection with everyone in the building common grounds met for all of us inside the same work enviorment.
lunch break
heated food
Munkahelyi kultúra
My Direct Reports were cool people, their direct reports were not. I had someone in upper management tell me something had been discussed that had not been.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no work culture, long hours, managers dont care about your well-being. Many people quit because they cant handle work environment. I hope they will improve it in the future
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Fast paced. You need to be quick and able to multi task. A lot to learn while working here. It will help you grow in future. People are friendly and a lot of socializing is necessary.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, the job was okay however the boss that was above my manager was the problem because as a leader, that individual was the dreadful of the job was a failure over night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found working at Aramark the last year very stressful. Even though my coworkers were great, the management lacked leadership and respect for their employees. Everyone is replaceable.
co workers were family
Kontra érvek
lack of respect for hourly employees
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have alway had a work over because we were alway short of help so I would have to work most of the time 50 hrs just to makesure all of the area get done I was the backup person for my supervisor,I just relocated here to jacksonville from gainesville
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-a (aramark) was such a productive workplace being that it’s on University of Florida campus you meet nice people everyday. You will always see great things and meet awesome people working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work as a student worker at Rising Roll. I take the morning shifts and my activities comprise prepping meals for the day ahead and ensuring all the food reserves, to-go boxes and all other items needed are fully stocked. Overall, the last three months with Aramark has been a pleasant experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work environment was decent which almost makes up for the mediocre management and low pay and minimal room for advancement. An easy job made much more difficult to deal with.
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coming in prepping all the food items for the day so that everything will run smoothly when the store opens for the afternoon lunch rush making and taking orders delivering high quality services to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the company has great benefits for their full time and salaried employees. If you're willing to commit to your job and put it first, it is the right place for you. Otherwise, work/life balance can be iffy at times.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Check are always wrong you get a half pto day a month after 90 days the hype u up for the job only to pay you the scraps at the bottom and you get a 18 cent raise a year
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
sarcastic and rude higher managers, working for long hours without good compensation .nepotism racism and unfair promotion is very common.they never have enough employees because they treat people like slaves and they have no respect for any one from workers to lower managers. too much work and not much respect .the worst place to work .
Munkahelyi kultúra
If food service is your specialty then this is the company to go with. Several different brand names and concepts too work at, good environment, great managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra

The work place culture is not for everyone. And if you want a summer or part time job then this is the place for someone. If you want to make money and thrive in the culinary world, this is not the place to it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work team was fun along with fellow managers. Upper level managers did not communicate properly. Managed by sarcasm and negativity. I liked Aramark overall as a company. Just not my direct supervisor
Fun
^6 day work week almost the norm
Munkahelyi kultúra
You end up being a really small person in the company. They are pretty set in their ways about how they do things. The benefits are actually not too bad though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a diverse company providing a variety of valuable services to many locations across the nation. Aramark has excellent customer service and safety standards that maintain the safety of the work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I find this job to be a good one, lots of opportunities to meet good people and the work load is not ridiculous like some other jobs. I was hired in October of 2016 and I was recently promoted (April 2017). If you work hard, there is definitely room for growth.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés