Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gainesville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Gainesville, FL67 értékelés
67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 488 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all during the time I've worked here it has been great. The management treats you well as does the leadership above them. They provide a decent set of benefits even if you are only a part timer. My only complaint really is the low pay. Outside of that they are a good company to work for and would recommend them to anyone who is just starting out or are trying to get back into working a regular job.
Free lunches (if work 5 hours or more), good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, dependant on when the University of Florida semesters starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just want to show that I’m a very hard worker and ready to work I’m good with my hands and fast on my feet I’m a smart worker very good team worker and you can depend on me to get the job done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay definitely needs to be higher for the amount of work that's done,
Great team members who are good workers individually and as part of a team.

Positive Vibes and steady work.

Can be a little overwhelming at times but nothing major.

Management is wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to learn where u want to be in this industry. I love working with my co-workers, they help my day go by quickly and we all are like family there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am not one that would like to share any details regarding a current employer. I do not find that it would a necessary step in my efforts to seek another position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Aramark . They have a good team of team leader . They are willing to show you whatever to help you succeed in your work place. The place is full of diversity and your able to learn a lot only if your willing to learn just to succeed and get further along in the work business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't care it's all about them. Management will far you if you have a pinion other than what they are trying to tell you no one ever listens.
Kontra érvek
Don't apply at this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm searching for a job with decent benefits. I'm a very hard and reliable worker
I live in Alachua county. and have reliable transportation and willing to be a part of this team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cooking prep serving Vegan, grilled foods, True balance, salad bar, paninis, wraps, soups and more. Documentation of food temperatures, weighting, trim waste sending reports cleaning closing of the areas and more. I resigned due to the permanent injuries in sustained at my previous employer actions of some of the employees.

Had to file reports with police.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work as a student. The shifts are flexible and a overall a good experience to have under your belt. People treat food service workers very poorly so it's something that once you work through, you can remember for the rest of your life to pass on some courtesy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coming in @ &am prepping all the side items and recipes for the day that will be needed for the lunch rush making sure that we have backups and handing financial transaction as well to ensure that the day is running smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the students is what makes you go back to the job everyday and do your best ,it's a good place to learn a lot of cooking skills and customer service skills .
Pro érvek
free lunch and making sure the students are having a great experience
A lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been cooking for over 10 years. I have never worked With such poor management. The entire management structure is toxic and dysfunctional. The health insurance gold plan that I had, covered absolutely nothing when I needed it. $300 a month covered absolutely nothing. The staff and management are heavy gossipers and make up lies and innuendos. If you have any dignity or self respect, you will not put yourself through the shame of working for these disgusting individuals and their vampire like company.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Toxic management, Terrible benefits, sad coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company to start out at and learn food service. I moved up quickly to food service director in 5 years but advancement slows down at that point. You have to move around state/country a lot to move up. If you want to have any creativity or input forget about it. They have their set ways and your job is to execute it that way. Constant number crunching creating staffing issues, long hours, and lot of stress. Very poor work/life balance.
Meals and coworkers
Long hours, work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good temporary job especially for college kids. It helped pay the bills but as far as making it a career it was not for me. Management is okay. I learned a little about cooking which was pretty cool
Munkahelyi kultúra
walked threw the hospital, attendance, work duties, getting thing done when short staff, making sure all floor are and hospital are happy. Training when needed,
Pro érvek
helping people to make sure that the hosptail managment are happy.
staffing problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is an exceptional choice for positive, motivated individuals committed to paying for the right to work. During the profanity-laced, unpaid training and orientation session, I learned that I would have the opportunity to pay for these mandatory items (without which I would "not be allowed to work"):

— Campus parking permit: $180+

— My uniform: +/- $100

— "Approved" non-slip shoes available from only one vendor: $25-$100+

— Various an sundry items like name tags deducted from my first paycheck: $25+

A typical work day begins before I clock in, generally with vague and semi-disciplinary mass emails from any one of my six (or eleven?) managers or supervisors. Immediate and comprehensive responses to said emails are required. After clocking in, I'm promptly insulted, shamed, and/or encouraged to quit by coworkers and supervisors. After enduring the two-cent snark and whatever passes for witty cut-downs in this place, I'm assigned to a certain position and required to meet performance standards which all of my managers agree are "impossible to achieve."

Management can always be relied on to tolerate racism, sexism, favoritism, ageism, and threatening language from both coworkers and customers. Supervisors are, perhaps, even more reliable. Any time I need guidance or assistance, I can find my supervisors playing on their phones or chatting with non-employee friends in some back room...as far away from customers as possible. This ensures consistency, as leadership is always easy to locate!

The workplace culture is characterized by a collective belief that pay
 - több...
Pro érvek
In theory, you have a job
In practice you don't
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning to make dishes from different countries learning of their cultures. Being able to work different stations overall my co-workers were excellent I love their training skills in their patients
Pro érvek
There was always something new to learn
I have no complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have bad joint so working a very fast paced job is really bad on my knees and on my back, i love working there but the manager can be very unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was A very good organization and they paid very well. Teaches you to be more independent and have more social skills dealing with strangers .Nothing negative to say
paid leave
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Was A Cleanteam Worker For Gator Dining It Was The Best Place For A Good Job To Do And They Always Happy With Laughter..The Chef's That Work There Was Awesome People To Clean For...