Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gainesville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Gainesville, FL63 értékelés
63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 161 értékelés megtekintése
Wonderful place to work
A great place to learn where u want to be in this industry. I love working with my co-workers, they help my day go by quickly and we all are like family there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am not one that would like to share any details regarding a current employer. I do not find that it would a necessary step in my efforts to seek another position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What stands out about this company is the diversity it have .. and the good team leader they have
I love working for Aramark . They have a good team of team leader . They are willing to show you whatever to help you succeed in your work place. The place is full of diversity and your able to learn a lot only if your willing to learn just to succeed and get further along in the work business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't care it's all about them.
Management doesn't care it's all about them. Management will far you if you have a pinion other than what they are trying to tell you no one ever listens.
Kontra érvek
Don't apply at this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I m a really hard reliable worker
I'm searching for a job with decent benefits. I'm a very hard and reliable worker
I live in Alachua county. and have reliable transportation and willing to be a part of this team
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Food and svs sup Agent
Cooking prep serving Vegan, grilled foods, True balance, salad bar, paninis, wraps, soups and more. Documentation of food temperatures, weighting, trim waste sending reports cleaning closing of the areas and more. I resigned due to the permanent injuries in sustained at my previous employer actions of some of the employees.

Had to file reports with police.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a college student
Great place to work as a student. The shifts are flexible and a overall a good experience to have under your belt. People treat food service workers very poorly so it's something that once you work through, you can remember for the rest of your life to pass on some courtesy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work as well as career advancements
Coming in @ &am prepping all the side items and recipes for the day that will be needed for the lunch rush making sure that we have backups and handing financial transaction as well to ensure that the day is running smoothly.
okay for a first job
the students is what makes you go back to the job everyday and do your best ,it's a good place to learn a lot of cooking skills and customer service skills .
Pro érvek
free lunch and making sure the students are having a great experience
A lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job in all of Gainesville
I've been cooking for over 10 years. I have never worked With such poor management. The entire management structure is toxic and dysfunctional. The health insurance gold plan that I had, covered absolutely nothing when I needed it. $300 a month covered absolutely nothing. The staff and management are heavy gossipers and make up lies and innuendos. If you have any dignity or self respect, you will not put yourself through the shame of working for these disgusting individuals and their vampire like company.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Toxic management, Terrible benefits, sad coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting point, but not for long
This is a good company to start out at and learn food service. I moved up quickly to food service director in 5 years but advancement slows down at that point. You have to move around state/country a lot to move up. If you want to have any creativity or input forget about it. They have their set ways and your job is to execute it that way. Constant number crunching creating staffing issues, long hours, and lot of stress. Very poor work/life balance.
Meals and coworkers
Long hours, work/life balance
Temporary Job
This is a good temporary job especially for college kids. It helped pay the bills but as far as making it a career it was not for me. Management is okay. I learned a little about cooking which was pretty cool
Daily Day
walked threw the hospital, attendance, work duties, getting thing done when short staff, making sure all floor are and hospital are happy. Training when needed,
Pro érvek
helping people to make sure that the hosptail managment are happy.
staffing problems
Service at the Speed of Blight
Aramark is an exceptional choice for positive, motivated individuals committed to paying for the right to work. During the profanity-laced, unpaid training and orientation session, I learned that I would have the opportunity to pay for these mandatory items (without which I would "not be allowed to work"):

— Campus parking permit: $180+

— My uniform: +/- $100

— "Approved" non-slip shoes available from only one vendor: $25-$100+

— Various an sundry items like name tags deducted from my first paycheck: $25+

A typical work day begins before I clock in, generally with vague and semi-disciplinary mass emails from any one of my six (or eleven?) managers or supervisors. Immediate and comprehensive responses to said emails are required. After clocking in, I'm promptly insulted, shamed, and/or encouraged to quit by coworkers and supervisors. After enduring the two-cent snark and whatever passes for witty cut-downs in this place, I'm assigned to a certain position and required to meet performance standards which all of my managers agree are "impossible to achieve."

Management can always be relied on to tolerate racism, sexism, favoritism, ageism, and threatening language from both coworkers and customers. Supervisors are, perhaps, even more reliable. Any time I need guidance or assistance, I can find my supervisors playing on their phones or chatting with non-employee friends in some back room...as far away from customers as possible. This ensures consistency, as leadership is always easy to locate!

The workplace culture is characterized by a collective belief that pay
 - több...
Pro érvek
In theory, you have a job
In practice you don't
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an awesome experience working around the students and up and coming pro athletes.
Learning to make dishes from different countries learning of their cultures. Being able to work different stations overall my co-workers were excellent I love their training skills in their patients
Pro érvek
There was always something new to learn
I have no complaints
bad joints
i have bad joint so working a very fast paced job is really bad on my knees and on my back, i love working there but the manager can be very unprofessional.
productive
It was A very good organization and they paid very well. Teaches you to be more independent and have more social skills dealing with strangers .Nothing negative to say
paid leave
short breaks
Good work place
I Was A Cleanteam Worker For Gator Dining It Was The Best Place For A Good Job To Do And They Always Happy With Laughter..The Chef's That Work There Was Awesome People To Clean For...
Cool job but stressful
A typical day at work could be good or bad, due to being understaffed or at least where I worked at for Aramark. Management is horrible! When it comes to management its not really a teamwork thing, they do what they have to do to keep their buts from being in hot water. So if that takes working you to death in order to keep themselves out of hot water they'll do it. The workplace culture was cool, I worked on UF campus so I met a lot of different personalities and enjoyed being around the gator environment. The hardest part of the job is having to work two different food stations without any help! This happens almost majority of the workdays.
fun
I was here in what most say is the prime time in life. I worked so much bc O wanted to obtain everything that I could. I started at 16 and shortly after turning 18 I was promoted to supervisor.
healthy work enviorment
Hot food and friendly great service not mood swings from all of our bosses and nice conection with everyone in the building common grounds met for all of us inside the same work enviorment.
lunch break
heated food
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés