Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Myers, FL

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 652 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Low Salary, very little security
Banquet Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, október 5.
The job itself wasn't bad and the people were great to work with. You do a lot of work cleaning the kitchen and preparing meals. There was a lot of favoritism though, and they didn't provide me with nearly enough hours or even a consistent working schedule. Some weeks, I wasn't working at all. We were paid $8 an hour and they expected a lot from us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with opportunity to grow
Peer-to-Peer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, július 24.
This is a great company to work for. I gained a lot of professional skills working here such as communication, presentation and much more. The management team was fantastic and helpful as well.
1,0
Horrible!
RSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Myers, Florida2018, október 10.
The worst management in my history of employment! No accountability nor motivation to manage. Way too many hours and not paid when commission based. N
Free food
Kontra érvek
Treated like garbage on a daily basis by employer and customers
College worker
Food and Beverage Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, április 23.
Student working through college on campus. Very low pay and tedious work. Didn't find much room for advancement. Not motivated to grow by management. Glad to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it for the short time I was there
Student Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, január 27.
I mainly cashiered at one of the campus restaurants. I quickly learned the point-of-sale system and became one of the restaurant's best employees. I enjoyed meeting the students, faculty, and staff who dined regularly at this restaurant.
Free meals
Temporary
Cashier Jet Blue Stadium Spring Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 29.
This was a seasonal temporary employment. If you enjoy serving people, baseball bark setting..having a good time then this is a fun job. Helps to like the Red Sox.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basic but positive work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 22.
Although a simple cashier position, it helped me gain a lot of contacts/friendships through customers, as well as work experience. Furthermore, management was solid and understanding, I've had times where I've had an emergency come up or have had to reschedule due to classes and management has been understanding of my position as a student. The work environment was healthy between staff.
Pro érvek
Free lunch during lunch breaks, positive work environment, good management
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Management
Baker/Cashier/Cook/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, február 23.
Worked on a college campus, the management was really helpful and was able to work around my college schedule. They are really generous with hours.
Management, Hours
Lack of Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very fun enviroment
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2016, október 11.
I love working at Aramark. My job mostly had to do with working in the kitchen giving the cooks a hand. The cooks are awesome people a people all about having fun and spreading love. No problems ever working there and would recommend it to anyone looking for a company that is full of love fun and of course hard and fun work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches for those working in the kitchen, Those working outside the kitchen they get a meal ticket which is good for a lunch meal
Kontra érvek
No breaks if you are working in the kitchen but it is usually when it is not so busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reasonable and flexible hours with a comfortable work place.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2016, május 13.
I worked for aramark for only about 6 months, but they were still very reasonable with when and how long i could work, seeing as I had schoolwork to take care of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
FGCU Dining
Student Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2016, május 12.
Wonderful people to work with, but company seemed to not care about workers. Duties were difficult and hours were horrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great college job
Location Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2016, április 11.
I enjoyed working with everyone at the company, and it was a great job to work at while in college. Flexible hours and great coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome venue to work at and great bosses/hr/coworkers
Sous Chef, Lead Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2015, november 18.
Great group of upper management and co workers. Hardest part of the job is low staff on certain days, which is in process of being handled. Love this place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment, fun place to work.
Hr and Floor Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2015, június 3.
I enjoyed working with Aramark. The staff made me feel like I was part of the team. I felt like I learned alot being a supervisor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  fort myers fl2015, március 23.
Fast paced work day, I learn new things everyday management is great, co workers are great. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the heat sometimes. The most enjoyable thing about the job is the people, I work with and the customers.
Pro érvek
working with different foods every day
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Quickly gain valuable experience
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2014, december 20.
Great place to work. Gained priceless experience with client interaction, customer service, franchise brand management, food production, food safety, catering and people management. Focus on labor management, food management, understanding profit and loss statements and driving sales. Exposure to basic HR functions including hiring, training and developing a team. Also learned about marketing strategies and driving sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good benifits, the job was fun.
Commissary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2014, október 10.
in the commissary was only another employee and me, we had a good time, and were very productive. worked from 6am-to 3:30 pm. would load up the van in the morning with all the sandwiches, fruit we cut, parfaits and salads, delivery to all outlets, go back and start prepping for the next day all over again.
Pro érvek
good benifits as in health insurance and PTO days
Kontra érvek
new management came in and took the commissary out
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful world of responsibility and caring staff
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2014, június 16.
Aramark was a wonderful place to work. I learned a lot about booking keeping and managing people. My co-workers work diligently together to achieve overall customer and staff satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of my job was feeling accomplished at the end of the night with a happy staff, a happy boss and most importantly satisfied clients.
Being on campus at FGCU
Kontra érvek
not enough work to support staff all year long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company overall to work for
Field Service Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2014, március 31.
I spent almost 3 years with the company. Was hoping that the job would last longer but, a major contract fell through so, I was expected to relocate.
Field service job
Kontra érvek
Never know when your job will end.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work but with high stress levels.
Chef Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2014, január 15.
A typical day at work is never easy. We feed roughly 1100-1400 daily. Open from 7AM to 12AM the shifts are long and strenuous. I've learned a lot working here especially with how to manage employees who have no work experience or knowledge in the hospitality field. That is the hardest part of the job as well as you have to constantly be behind them making sure tasks and production are continuously met. On the bright side, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with these students through long hours of the day, sometimes to 3AM, and seeing their positive attitude in the wake of the morning hours.
Full Benefits.
Late, late hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van