Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flushing, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Flushing, NY91 értékelés
91 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 549 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was great, it was easy to check in and you learn flexibility, possibly working different jobs such as warehouse and retail. The best part of the job were your coworkers, they were social and kind, you end up making new friends. The hardest part of the job is during the hours where games are going on and you sit still waiting for people to come to the store.
Free lunch
3 weeks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fun place because when you worked at a baseball stadium, its fun because of the fans and the people you worked with. Soon as you come to work its always something to do to make sure everything runs sommthly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
taking customer's order and at the same time you will be the one to prepare. It is very tiring but you got fun workmates. Even I am a newbie to the place, they make sure you get along
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have added to this review. It was a fun and fast paced work job. you get to meet alot of customers who travel from all over the world to watch Tennis.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexibility and a good opportunity serving people great fans love new experience with all the different events I'm looking forward to the the 2020 season
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good experience at aramark, however the work they provided was something I was not looking to continue pursuing. Although I do not want to work there any longer working at Citi field is a good experience where you can move up if you put all of your effort into it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The schedule was flexible when I was school. My co-workers was the best. The concession stand was the best. I stayed at the same concession stand for the entire 7yrs that I work there.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not only were most managers new to the company but to retail as well. An HR representative was very unprofessional, biased towards associates & spoke in native language most of the time, while she could speak English perfectly fine & instructed others not to speak in their own language unless with a customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest part of the job is dealing with drunk or belligerent guest. People who want your help but wont listen. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help a guest with their needs and putting a smile on there face.
Free lunch, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication at times and understaffed
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience may not be like others but I truly wished I did some research on this company before I started. There are no real benefits and no real room for growth. The structure of the management is flawed, their main concern is on sales and customer satisfaction when it comes to food but not when it comes to the proper treatment that customers should be warranted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has it moments, but overall it is a good job to start your career with if you want to deal with food, retail, and hospitality. Everyone won't discriminate you, you will be treated fairly and like family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had an amazing time working with them, especially at citi field. You have a friendly staff to work with who is willing to make sure you are as happy working alongside with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good company, treated staff very well . I would recommend the job , for other people . The staff is friendly , & the managers are very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employers was great and worked with people to make them better . It was only a seasonal job but it was great and worked out for me . The most enjoyable part was being able to work in a Baseball Stadium .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the new management team & some of the employees were friendly. clean environment and friendly company employees overall! Super flexible too and the breaks are great!
Free lunch, long break!
Kontra érvek
same food for lunch every day, and we can't eat the food they give customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My location is Citi Field, so I'm only there for 6 months out of the year. But those 6 months are a grind. In a good way. Management always looks out for their employees and arent afraid to get their hands dirty.
Always work
Kontra érvek
Sometimes long stretches, no days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
multi tasking fast paced environment. will keep you busy. following aramark safety for food protocols. management always was available to answer questions. worked at citi field mets stadium.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working at Aramark the first two years. I work for this company as a Food Runner for the Delta Club on the Sterling level at CITI FIELD Ballpark. I wish I could get promoted to another department or position because management is not using me to my potential. I'm bored and I really feel I've outgrown this position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work with and they are very fair to all employees that work with company and the training is worth learning about the job that you apply for and getting to know your supervisor and your Co worker an joining together as a team's players helping each other out when we need it
Be on time
Kontra érvek
Don't lose your job for any mishap
Munkahelyi kultúra
sort of formal but the interviewers make you feel comfortable. They are straight to the point about the position you are applying to. Everything about the position is explained to you upfront. No surprises. The ones who interviewed me were extremely intelligent and patient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Us open from Aramark is an okay place to work! They hire the wrong and inconsistent people who steals and do the most but this is my fourth year and I’m moving up to supervisor postion