Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Farmville, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Farmville, VA15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 493 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this company. I worked in a small convenience store/café by myself where I made coffee and tea, stocked, cleaned, cashiered, and much more. I was employed part-time; however, I worked around 38-40 hours a week. My coworkers and management are nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark is both difficult & enjoyable they have their pros and cons but overall they are a really good company to be employed by I enjoy coming to work because it’s a good and safe environment everyone takes their job very serious and make sure customers enjoy their day and meal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job just need more hours. Too much time off. In between semestersI need more hours or something to do when the school was closed.The company is great to work for benefits are great and pays awesome just need more hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as this company knows you can do retail job by yourself and you make them large profits, you'll remain at same job level for many years. .. still no advancement after 6+ years. It's really borderline discrimination.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job hours were hectic and are task were difficult. We had to sell meal plans that cost thousands of dollars to college students. Many of them did not want to do that of course. My manager was great but the people above her were not nice people at all.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have to say I learned a lot about management and communication skills. I spent the last five years at Aramark learning every concept I could. Some days I would work catering in the morning, Chick Fil A in the evening, and Moes at night. The hardest part of my job would have to be when I was catering manager I wasn't paid for my position, but I strived to do the best I possibly could do. I really enjoyed working catering, because I loved working for my clients and making their event the best it could possibly be.
Pro érvek
free meal everyday I worked and the people I worked with
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is fair for what is asked of you, not difficult work. Can get hectic at times but nothing that cant be handled. Management does their absolute best to schedule people when they ask.
Good hours, decent pay
Sometimes really busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to take on several positions in catering. I catered events, bartended, and worked concessions. The hours were flexible and management worked with my class schedule.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
no time for breaks during some events
Munkahelyi kultúra
Underpaid for the hard work needed to be done, no respect for self independence. I am grateful I have had other catering experience from different companies after and before this company..I was not impressed or satisfied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a lot of responsibilities here and completed them to the best of my abilities. I managed money, restock, and customer services.
Free drinks while working
Disorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting work place with a great team of managers. Learned a great deal about how to think under pressure and how to become a more effective problem solver.
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday i know i will be treated like a human. Aramark really looks out for it's employees. The first things I do when i get to work are check the mail, check the bathrooms, turn on the machines, turn on all lights, clean the windows, count the safe, and check the walk-in coolers.
Pro érvek
Free food most of the time
Kontra érvek
Undetermined schedule, breaks, and work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
usually worked the morning shift, people were friendly, great overall team to work with, learned food prep, how to organize and present food, keep food stock, meet the demands of certain customers needs.
30 minute break
Kontra érvek
needing to wear a hairnet and baseball cap was uncomfortable but necessary
Munkahelyi kultúra
While employed for Aramark I had the opportunity to meet alot of people.
Free lunches
No overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervised the housekeepers by making sure all buildings were cleaned properly.