Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Evanston, IL

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 426 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good company to work for management just does not care
I will Central Supply equipment Tech and transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2019, december 9.
Some people are okay but from VPS down to managers they just don't care about none of their workers what's going on in their lives or anything like that.
You
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2019, január 13.
Very nice company to be apart off, managers was nice and the environment was quick-paced so you wouldn’t have to worry about being bored or not doing anything
Hostile Enviroment
Customer Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2018, február 23.
It has a double standard, corrupt system, bias, no real direction or professional model to go off of. Brings down morale. There is a culture of non trust and resentment in all departments. Upper management makes changes without knowing what their people re doing which is the exact opposite of what managers do. They rule with their emotions and it's allowed by the HR department.
good location
everything else
Transportation Issue
Cashier/ Customer Sercice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2017, május 7.
I lived in Chicago while working in Evanston, Illinois and during my time there, during the winter , and having to work at 5am even during storms and icing on the train tracks needed train slips to explain tardiness. I submitted 4 train slips in 2 weeks during the worst parts of winter and was fired for it. I think that if I ever work for the company again, in the same area, I'll make sure I live in the same area.
Kontra érvek
Management had no concern with the safety of their employees who lived far away.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Better if you're one of the higher ups.
Dining Hall Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2016, október 23.
I left this job after seven months. Usually I'd come in, prepare room/s for dinner rush by table setting, making coffee, stocking bar. Serve dinner via order taking or plate clearing if buffet. Clean up afterwards and put away dishes given by dishwasher. I LOVED the co-workers. It made each day bearable. Bottom line for me that the pay was really low ($11/hr) for my being a college grad and the distance was too far.
Low cost lunches, comeraderie
payment, distance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice folks to work with, but always shorthanded.
Cook/Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2016, augusztus 20.
It's ok. Rather disorganized. Usually shorthanded, so a lot more work is foisted on each individual. Overtime is usually available so that can supplement your income. The people (coworkers) are pleasent making it an overall positive experience.
Extra shifts available
poor training and communication
Aramark Healthcare
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2016, július 17.
Good company to work for. Would have like to seen more opportunities for non-technicians. Pay was average. Excellent training opportunities.
Great team bulding
Pay & upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't waste your time. This company is awful.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2016, május 8.
Absolutely the worst job I've ever had. Completely unorganized and chaotic. Constant call offs, leaving individuals doing the work of two or three people with no support from management. Terrible pay rate. No training. Poor communication. No chance for advancement.
Zero.
Too many to mention.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
unprofessional management
Program Manager Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2016, február 20.
Typical day at work is a bit overwhelming..
Management is really bad
coworkers are amazing, very hard workers
i learned a great deal with my 9 years experience here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great place to work.
Program Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2016, február 13.
Great fun workplace with great co workers that will help and assist you with any work load.What i enjoy most with this company is the hospitality we provide to our participants.
Co workers are helpful
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work for.
Easily able to guide and assist students/customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2016, február 2.
I learned a lot when I worked for Aramark. I like working there. We were able to eat for a very cheap price and I got to enjoy many different dishes that I had never had eaten before. My job duties were pretty easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Management and lack of professional development
Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2015, december 7.
Aramarks concern is just the bottom line, and unfortunately they hire people with lack of competencies and skills for the job. They pay little, and their customer service suffers because of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly Environment and a supportive staff
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, Illinois2015, október 25.
Aramark is a good company to work for. My colleagues are friendly and the management team does what is necessary to help employees accomplish their goals. Periodically, we have activities that boost employee morale like potlucks and company contests that offer prizes. However, my only complaint would be our company policy regarding breaks. Our breaks are broken up into three small breaks which makes it difficult to maximize our time off the clock. The most enjoyable part of my job is communicating with the patients at the hospital and being of service to them.
Supportive staff
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
N/A
CE Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2015, szeptember 12.
Aramark is a good starting point to learn and grow. Being there for four years I have learn a lot. About the company and about myself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
cleaning safely
Custodian Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2015, március 19.
Here at aramark we learn to work safely.I learned its not what u do but how u do this job has taught me a lot like carpet cleaning and ,buffing floors. The hardest part about my job is the drive lol,but i enjoy it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Diverse Job Culture
Assistant Controller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2015, február 21.
lots of team work. Employees seem to gel well. Upper management seems to listen to employees. Dealing with customers was sometimes a hassle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Work Environment
Laboratory Service Engineer I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2015, február 17.
I begin my day by performing rounds in the Laboratory touching base with directors, supervisors and Lab techs to make sure equipments are working properly, for them. Also, to check and make sure all devices are up to date with their maintenance cycle/procedure and in compliance. In addition, I work with vendors to ensure that our laboratory analyzers are being maintained, under contract.

I work in a very diverse team work environment which I enjoy very much. Along with very understanding and flexible managers that helps you in every step of the way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good crew to work with
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2014, június 27.
I worked in the CEO building's cafeteria. I started off making breakfast scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns for the steam table. Then for an hour and a half I waited on the customers in the cafeteria. Then we cleaned up and prepped for lunch. The main lunch was prepared in the main kitchen in the hospital and the bought to the CEO bldg. in hot carts. Again I seved lunch in the cafeteria line. Then clean up again and count the money and delievered it to the Cafeteria office in the hospital
Pro érvek
Of course we were given free breakfast, lunch and dinner if we worked late
Kontra érvek
Breakfast & lunch breaks. Health insurance.
productive and busy place
server (Volt alkalmazott) –  evanston il2014, június 24.
a typical day at work is usually filled with servers and everyone running around getting set for the days job ahead. i learned to be very flexible and multitask er. management can be hard to handle depending on who is there, but overall they are very easy going. the co-workers are awesome at least when i was there, don't know about now. the hardest part is losing hours at times when the students are going home or the place is closing. the most enjoyable part would be the people you get to meet everyday
free lunch
no breakfest, short breaks
Questionable Management
Atrium Café Retail Food Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2014, április 16.
Aramark is not really a great place to work if you are looking for a fair and progressive environment. People are seen as numbers and not people, therefor they are treated as such. Management support is not available and training programs do not exist. Advancement ops are also not there. Overall, the company has great benefits and the hourly team you work with is good. The management is lacking actual managers.
Good benefits
Poor infrastructure
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van