Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Evanston, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Evanston, IL29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
mostly great clients but management very reactionary and inconsistent. Must be on upper management's good side. good insurance benefits but very expensive. Cheap in some areas: Parking over $500 per year and phones not provided management.
Pro érvek
Better than average health insurance
Kontra érvek
upper management scattered and inconsistant
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Totally no direction , poor use of labor ,having a person do several jobs and poor pay raises. Had insurance on with dropped her due to 1 item missing.
32 hrs isnt enough 40 needs to be the standard for full time employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some people are okay but from VPS down to managers they just don't care about none of their workers what's going on in their lives or anything like that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice company to be apart off, managers was nice and the environment was quick-paced so you wouldn’t have to worry about being bored or not doing anything
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has a double standard, corrupt system, bias, no real direction or professional model to go off of. Brings down morale. There is a culture of non trust and resentment in all departments. Upper management makes changes without knowing what their people re doing which is the exact opposite of what managers do. They rule with their emotions and it's allowed by the HR department.
good location
everything else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I lived in Chicago while working in Evanston, Illinois and during my time there, during the winter , and having to work at 5am even during storms and icing on the train tracks needed train slips to explain tardiness. I submitted 4 train slips in 2 weeks during the worst parts of winter and was fired for it. I think that if I ever work for the company again, in the same area, I'll make sure I live in the same area.
Kontra érvek
Management had no concern with the safety of their employees who lived far away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left this job after seven months. Usually I'd come in, prepare room/s for dinner rush by table setting, making coffee, stocking bar. Serve dinner via order taking or plate clearing if buffet. Clean up afterwards and put away dishes given by dishwasher. I LOVED the co-workers. It made each day bearable. Bottom line for me that the pay was really low ($11/hr) for my being a college grad and the distance was too far.
Low cost lunches, comeraderie
payment, distance
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's ok. Rather disorganized. Usually shorthanded, so a lot more work is foisted on each individual. Overtime is usually available so that can supplement your income. The people (coworkers) are pleasent making it an overall positive experience.
Extra shifts available
poor training and communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for. Would have like to seen more opportunities for non-technicians. Pay was average. Excellent training opportunities.
Great team bulding
Pay & upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely the worst job I've ever had. Completely unorganized and chaotic. Constant call offs, leaving individuals doing the work of two or three people with no support from management. Terrible pay rate. No training. Poor communication. No chance for advancement.
Zero.
Too many to mention.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work is a bit overwhelming..
Management is really bad

coworkers are amazing, very hard workers

i learned a great deal with my 9 years experience here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great fun workplace with great co workers that will help and assist you with any work load.What i enjoy most with this company is the hospitality we provide to our participants.
Co workers are helpful
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot when I worked for Aramark. I like working there. We were able to eat for a very cheap price and I got to enjoy many different dishes that I had never had eaten before. My job duties were pretty easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramarks concern is just the bottom line, and unfortunately they hire people with lack of competencies and skills for the job. They pay little, and their customer service suffers because of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good company to work for. My colleagues are friendly and the management team does what is necessary to help employees accomplish their goals. Periodically, we have activities that boost employee morale like potlucks and company contests that offer prizes. However, my only complaint would be our company policy regarding breaks. Our breaks are broken up into three small breaks which makes it difficult to maximize our time off the clock. The most enjoyable part of my job is communicating with the patients at the hospital and being of service to them.
Supportive staff
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good starting point to learn and grow. Being there for four years I have learn a lot. About the company and about myself.
N/A
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here at aramark we learn to work safely.I learned its not what u do but how u do this job has taught me a lot like carpet cleaning and ,buffing floors. The hardest part about my job is the drive lol,but i enjoy it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of team work. Employees seem to gel well. Upper management seems to listen to employees. Dealing with customers was sometimes a hassle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I begin my day by performing rounds in the Laboratory touching base with directors, supervisors and Lab techs to make sure equipments are working properly, for them. Also, to check and make sure all devices are up to date with their maintenance cycle/procedure and in compliance. In addition, I work with vendors to ensure that our laboratory analyzers are being maintained, under contract.

I work in a very diverse team work environment which I enjoy very much. Along with very understanding and flexible managers that helps you in every step of the way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the CEO building's cafeteria. I started off making breakfast scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns for the steam table. Then for an hour and a half I waited on the customers in the cafeteria. Then we cleaned up and prepped for lunch. The main lunch was prepared in the main kitchen in the hospital and the bought to the CEO bldg. in hot carts. Again I seved lunch in the cafeteria line. Then clean up again and count the money and delievered it to the Cafeteria office in the hospital
Pro érvek
Of course we were given free breakfast, lunch and dinner if we worked late
Kontra érvek
Breakfast & lunch breaks. Health insurance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work is usually filled with servers and everyone running around getting set for the days job ahead. i learned to be very flexible and multitask er. management can be hard to handle depending on who is there, but overall they are very easy going. the co-workers are awesome at least when i was there, don't know about now. the hardest part is losing hours at times when the students are going home or the place is closing. the most enjoyable part would be the people you get to meet everyday
free lunch
no breakfest, short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés