Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Denver, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Denver, CO178 értékelés
178 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's Aramark's first year at the Empower Field so there's still some kinks to work out. But, overall, a great place to work. The energy during large events makes me look forward to going to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company can be a bit trying 0at time but over all I love the encouragement and support from the upper management. I love being a part of this time.
Pro érvek
Lots of work, get management, fast pace environment and awesome wide variety of people to work with
Kontra érvek
Can be stressful and a demanding
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expected to work at all times. Frowned upon to use vacation. No support from management but expect the most out of you. Will burn you out and then get mad when you decide you have had enough. If you have a family this is not the company for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark decreased bonuses every year very frustrating. Huge turnover in every department at the Denver Market Center. Management was awful. I did not recieve much coaching. The office was very clicky. I'm much happier at my new job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here as a summer job, it was a fun experience. I got to gain lots of experience working with customers of all classes, those who wanted to pay steep prices and those were were outraged. I also learned how to navigate drunk people, which was a helpful lesson for the rest of my working career.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s a lot of walking and picking up trash. But the coworkers are nice, friendly and very helpful. You get to work outside and inside at some events. But they are pretty bad at communicating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very flexible, you worked when you wanted to, simple dress code. Free lunch. always get a 30 minute break no matter how busy it is. managers are easy to get along with and understandble.
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day is different and that makes work more appealing. You set your own schedule and there is great flexibility. If you are people person i highly recommend working for Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is an exceptional company to work for. It's a huge company, so change can be slow, but the people who work here are passionate and great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good place to work it is fast past and is very demanding. You have to be able to keep up and have the ability to not get mad when people are talking about you. And be able to over look crazy thangs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at aramark for over 15 years. It is a fast paced fun environment where you can meet new people and make new friends. And the schedule is very flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't recommend working for them. They need new hr staff!!! No one could tell me where to go, what I was supposed to do, I was so confused my first day I had major anxiety and almost left but ended up staying for 6 hours and didn't get paid!
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Short break, tips are the only good thing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like sports then Aramark is a good place to work. You get to sell all your favorite teams. From the Rockies to the Broncos. Fun environment to work in. Easy job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark @ Coors Field is part time seasonal work. It can be hard work for some people depending on what section you work in an what shift you are on, but its also fun too, especially if your shift is during the baseball games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with Aramark, because of the fun environment definitely was a unique experience. My day would vary with the amount of high paced productivity for all of the fans to enjoy
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay minimum wage, offer no benefits and treat all employees less than high management like a number. I've never felt so miserable going to work. I worked very hard for 6 seasons and received a promotion that allowed me to work year round. Shortly after I was bullied, lied to, and mistreated by a director. After I had put my two weeks in, I met with the GM and told him what happened. He said that he heard numerous times that this person was a rude bully and told me to have a good day and best of luck with the new job. Takes a classy organization to knowingly lose good employees to keep terrible ones. They also stole my PTO and refused to pay despite it being the law.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved what i did at aramark but did not like the mangament and the way they treated us staff. My manager had the saying " it will be done with or without you (or other people)". which made me understand that they did not appricate the work people put in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managing multiple stands was a smooth transition from having a high volume food and beverage background. 🤗
That being said I felt professionalism was pushed to the back burner in efforts to cut corners. This is there biggest issue.☹️
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relax the working environment relax culture management easy to understand and get along with pay scale was moderately decent. Great for someone else out of high school and just need to quit working job temporarily
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work day is to be on time, work in your position 8-10 hour shift depending on your department. I learned about company benefits, about time management skills. Management is not as sufficient, but gets the job done and works to smoothly run the company. Hardest part is to multi - task and problem solve, some departments can be labor intensive. The best part is meeting the people around you and finding ways to network.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pick and choose family members or room mates or FRIENDS .to give HOURS to. And HAD me go all THE way to red ROCKS for interview, knew THEY wasn't going to call me, lied IN MY face, and never put me AGAIN on the clean up CREW. Just don't LIKE management, not professional at all.was put in those positions by who they knew..from the Buell Theater to red ROCKS. I recommend a few people and there gone because of the same problems.
Need TO TREAT PEOPLE BETTER and they will WANT to work for Aramark!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés