Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dahlonega, GA

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 892 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good for a student job
It is a good job for a student worker since they are very flexible with hours. However, the amount of work does not fit the pay. Overall, it was a good experience for my skills development
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay Could be better for all that your expected to do
The college kids are nice.. most of them are. There parents are a trip but we rarely deal with them. Its ridiculous to have to pay 75$ for parking at the school. Most the mangers have favorites who in turn do not work because they are the favorite.
2,0
Do not do it
The pay is horrible..they don't mention the babysitter part when the students do not do there job..or call in and leave y'all hanging ..the managers baby them..it be better no students..
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lies to get you in the door
So when I was hired I was not told you have to buy a $200 parking permit because Aramark wont provide parking and the college owns everything, they also do not tell you that you will be off for 1 week at thanksgiving and 3-4 weeks at christmas. They will work you to death if you let them and play favoritism to some. Worst management I have ever seen. For a large company i figured they would have orientation and a proper training program, instead you are told very little about how or what to do and thrown to the wolves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
The area i work in are flexible with children and students. Everyday is quick paced and busy environment. The management are good and delegation. really enjoy meeting all new people that come through the business on a daily bases.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Good college job
This job was close to my campus. I was able to balance it and my college classes. They gave me a flexible schedule I could work with. Not to mention reasonable hours.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The food place where you get free lunch and breakfast
Typical day at work was to prepare and pre-cook things for the opening of the dining hall. I have learned to communicate with a lot of different people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyable job with some management issues
Working at the Starbucks on the Dahlonega campus was a greatly enjoyable job. Good customers and wonderful coworkers. Unfortunately management can be a bit difficult at times. Other locations on the Dahlonega campus are just as enjoyable.
5,0
Overall best job
Loaded and unloaded trucks, plenty of work, and fun co-workers.
Team oriented work place
We were given a set menu to cook and required to document the quantities in which we produced for the day. I also helped take inventory to ensure that we had all of the required components of the recipes that we were given.
Pro érvek
free meals during shifts worked
Kontra érvek
laid off 3 months out of the year
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés