Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cullowhee, NC

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 652 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are black, stay away
General Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2020, február 15.
They are very prejudice person toward black people. They will pay the white person more and promote them over black ppl. White employees can lie and they know they are lie and they support the white ppl.
Good benefits
No breaks
horible places
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2019, november 13.
worst company to work for fist time workers, mangent was horrible places. the people there really nasty, pay sucks even though they server about 600 people in 4 hours like it is nothing
Awful Company
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2019, november 8.
This company made it so hard to stay with them. The managers did not know how to manage and they were always disappearing for a smoke break or for no reason at all. Would not recommend working for them to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
laid back yet professional environment
Cahier/Floater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2019, október 5.
I enjoyed the people and I like that they will work with your schedule; company teamwork was impeccable. Aramark taught me how to better work with a team, as well as helped me conquer my anxiety with certain aspects of working.
Great people
the pay wasn't the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long career tenure with company changes of late
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC2019, február 22.
In many ways this company defined me as a manager of a large budget, leader/developer of people, what great customer service really means, provides a good team approach.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dining Hall Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2019, február 9.
Was a productive job, where I felt like I was actually getting something done. Co-workers were very friendly, and the supervisors were very understanding people. All-in-all a very good job.
Free lunches
Stressful
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2019, január 17.
Managers do not have their stuff together at my location. Every manager will tell you to do something different. They add supervisors who are mean or not good at what they should be good at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Catering was not that great
Aramark Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2019, január 3.
I worked in a special area for Aramark, I worked in catering and the boss was not a great one. He would have us working late into the night knowing that most, if not all, of us were students. He would ask his employees to skip class so that he would have workers for events, which is unacceptable. He also worked us for full time hours even though we were part time student employees. We did not get payed appropriately to all of the work that we did on a day to day basis.
Free leftover food
Kontra érvek
always on feet, low wages
Decent first job
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, november 8.
This job is great for work experience but other than that it’s not a good working environment. The HR was the biggest problem we had. She was a mean person who was no help to anyone. The hours were good but for the amount of work doesn’t match the pay at all. 8.25 is not enough when I have to cook food for thousands of students made-to-order.
Pro érvek
Free food and is on campus
Higher management sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible Management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, április 16.
You'll more than likely leave because of your bosses who are not qualified or your slacking coworkers. Overworked and extremely overpaid. In summary, do not do this to yourself.
Great Job!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, március 20.
This was my first job I had while attending college and I loved every minute of it. All of my coworkers were very nice and helped me out whenever I needed it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Poor Management and Unfair Manager Favoritism
Service Employee / Lead Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, március 9.
The job itself at Aramark was not awful - it was the unfair / unequal treatment of employees I experienced there that was the issue. Not only was I performing the duties of a lead supervisor of one of the restaurant units at my location, but I was not being paid as a supervisor, and my job title was still just as a normal associate. Meanwhile, I was told I was going to be fired for attendance issues multiple times (yes, I did have attendance issues - not trying to skirt that), while someone who was late / absent literally twice as often as me was not being given the same punishments.
Free meals from certain locations for 6+ hour shifts
Kontra érvek
Expensive healthcare, poor management, unequal treatment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Prep Chef
Kitchen Cook and Prep Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, február 18.
I loved working here. This is an easy part time job through the college lifestyle. My managers were incredible and were willing to go the extra mile for their student workers.
Pro érvek
Free meals when on shift
Uniforms
Stressful enviroment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, január 23.
If you want a job that is conveniently placed on campus then sure go for Aramark employment. Some managers (like mine) are willing to work with your schedule. My manager was a cool guy to work with and I loved my supervisor. I know others in the Cullowhee location who weren't as lucky as I was. Managers and the people in the offices often treated certain people with favoritism and I know that too often than not people would quit because of getting shafted in one way or another by managers. The customers that you deal with are often rude or crass. You have to learn how to put on a good face to deal with drunk or high people coming in after a football game. Honestly, you don't get paid enough to deal with some of the things you have to do at Aramark.
Flexible schedules
bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Relaxed Management
Banquet Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, január 4.
Management was not super over being, as often times you would be out doing events by yourself. Sometimes this could be stressful if you were overwhelmed, but for the most part the trust was very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just a college job
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2017, november 7.
I helped customers with any food item that they wanted to purchase. I gave great customer service, so that i knew the customers would come back. I just liked seeing customers happy.
Fast paced environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2017, július 30.
If you're quick on your feet, then this is the job for you. It's very fast paced and if you get something wrong then you have got to fix it quickly. Other than that it's a good place.
Pro érvek
Free food after shift is over
Kontra érvek
short breaks/if any at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Very Stressful
HOURLY SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2017, június 28.
This job is super stressful with little benefit for your hard work. They say you get PTO but they never let me use it. They also paid me less than other people in the same position but put less effort in.
Productive and great staff
Student Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2017, március 30.
Supervisors helped in positions that had to be used and the management came in. Time off put in advance you got it off, work well with class schedules
Pro érvek
Great staff, works with school schedules
Fast paced, very busy
Student Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2017, január 8.
A typical day at work was extremely stressful. I worked at a college campus and the customer volume was through the roof. My station was understaffed. However, I did learn to cook from this location which was something I was lacking. Management was decent but was very particular about certain aspects. Coworkers were great and knew how to lift the mood or other workers. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with the high volume of customers coming through. The most enjoyable part of the job was being around coworkers, laughing and making jokes.
Pro érvek
free lunches, coworkers were great
Kontra érvek
short breaks, understaffed, extremely busy
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van