Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Concord, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Concord, CA14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 272 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a large company where numbers come first , They work you hard , They do offer great training and pay and benefits. The work culture is professional
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a seasonal job at a concert venue. There is opportunity to work at other venues if you choose to. A typical evening here is setting up your station and doing inventory before and after the shift and superior customer service.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 4 months. Got hurt on the job and was treated like garbage. Their HR sucked. She was never very much help. The ENTIRE management is hired by family and friends. They do not promote from within. Overall just a horrible company to work for
Got off at 12:30
Kontra érvek
Management sucks, coworkers suck, Aramark sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an amazing job to start out as a kid. Aramark gave me a platform to grow and become a great manager. I would recommend this company for anyone who loves food and alcohol.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was the billing clerk for over 5 years. I learned a lot. I made good money. Data-entry, Route auditor, phones, and book keeping. It was a good job, The management was very poor. They split people up rather then bring them together.
$ money
Unorganized
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were very lenient as long as you worked hard. The environment was so so but it was a concert food bar, so it was mostly crazy fans. Good place to work for a teen summer job.
Good management
Kontra érvek
Need to be able to work fast
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a food and beverage runner during concerts. I would work a few days a week but each concert I would work 12-16 hours setting up before the show working during concert then clean up after the concert. It was a great college job that I could work around a college schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are nice and its a good part time job. Very friendly coworkers and managers that help you. Keeps you on your toes and you get to listen to concerts for free!
Pro érvek
Free food, good tips from lots of fans
Not many work dates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even after being there for over eleven years, I was never given and appropriate pay rate. I left the company after all those years at a pay rate of $11.00 per hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My position is part of management, a constant changing work place, very fast paced. The hardest part is dealing with co-workers that just don't want to work . Most enjoyable part of my job, the end of the night when all is cleaned up& inventory balances to daily sales
PASSES TO CONCERTS OR SPORT EVENTS
ITS ONLY SEASONAL
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very harsh conditions at times. Very fun place to work. Good way to challenge yourself in multiple task management. It has a combination of individual and team work incorporated tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn a variety of tasks and jobs. Ability to transfer within the United States. Great pay and benefits. Loved working with management, office staff, plant workers and the drivers.
Huge company
Distance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I prepared food for the Season Ticket holders as well as the artists that were performing in concert. I worked in the kitchen for the Sleeptrain Pavilion in Concord, CA and sometimes at the Oakland Colisieum when there were football games, etc.

How to work and behave around those that are in the world of Entertainment and pro atheletes. This was something that I had never done before.

They were a great management team. I was asked for my input and they listened they heard me. My input was appreciated. I didn't work in the concession stands I worked where we actually was preparing more of a meal for the Season Ticket holders and the entertainers or pro atheletes.

The co-worker were easy to get along with and everyone knew their jobs. The only time they may not have known what do to is if they came to assist with getting the guests assisted and on their way.

Time management. Of course not getting enough money either. The job was enjoyable enough.

Meeting the the artists from the groups or individuals that were performing in concert. In addition to cooking for them also.
Pro érvek
Free food and seeing/meeting the live entertainment.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours or pay. The Late Hours, Without additional pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is seasonal, very hectic at times, no benefits, advancement only when someone leaves. Long hours.
see concerts
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés