Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbus, OH97 értékelés
97 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 359 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyday i would clean the kitchen from doing the dishes and taking out the trash..then i would stock products then when im done around 10am i would help chefs prepare foods like cut up chicken and fruits and vegetables..its time for lunch so i run the salad station..just make sure the food is fresh and full, and on certain days i would run the grill..on the grill i make pinni sandwiches for customers and also hamburgers and fry fries..at the end of the day i break down the dishmachine and get everything ready for the next day.. ive learned a lot and still learning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people meet new people every day. Steady work with good staff . Good costumers respectfully clients . Manger's understand and allow u to grow and learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
Regardless of how things played out I recommend working here. Safe for the constant visiting of the manager at inopportune times. The team is strong and supportive.
Pro érvek
Great pay, good benefits.
Management can be overbearing
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Idid not enjoy my experience with this company they wanted to much from a single individual. They were not respectful to an overworked individual. Plus they were taking union dues without me being in tge union.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked at this company for over a year and it was horrible. management sucks, and they pick and choose who they want to promote and give hours too.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have no opinion on such mundane questions. dose it really matter how i feel about London Corrections. its a good job that has adequate pay for the work, just stay off the state of Ohio's radar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Show up. Do your job other people quit they dont hire a replacement so you get that added to your job and they won't pay more for asking more so more people quit and so on and so on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive. No room for growth. Friendly people. Fast paced. Trendy. Ready to be on the top of the world. Nice place to start out. .............................
Friendly people
Kontra érvek
No room for long time employees to grow. Mostly Hire outside of the compony
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company does offer opportunities for advancement but is very driven by shareholders expectations. Job security is very questionable. Company has change its focus from customer based solutions to a commodity based approach.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was terrible from the top down. If you weren't groomed for the position then you were set up for failure. There was a lot of micromanagement and management wanted you to micromanage your staff. Not a productive work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hate this job. this place has no structure. The kitchen workers no more then the management. when you want to more up they don't let you. they rather hold you back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working so this place is a great first job. I don't like searching for jobs while working at a place I can relate. I'm typically working with four co workers so it not overhelm with work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job was with this company that was contracted through the art college I went to. Learned a lot here! Especially great for a first job type company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a nutrient host, where I delivered the patient's meals to their room.
I worked evening shift from 4 p.M - 8 p.M.

The hardest part on the job was satisfying the patient and making it right.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet new people and make their day better.
FREE DRINKS
NOT ENOUGH COMMUNICATION
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark Laid off everyone in the cafeteria because they lost the contract with the hospital. I’d like working at the hospital but it didn’t workout with aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working for Aramark. I worked for Aramark as director sales. It was good experience working for Aramark. We had contract with a rental car company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a great place to work n learn! i leared a lot and with a great attitude and hard work i advanced several times . I would love to go back just like what im currently doing
lots of fun good times
they left
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mixed reviews having worked at different locations. Upper management isn't fantastic. Mostly focuses on bottom line, instead of helping you to grow and be better at what you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One day at work coming straight into a customer need something that was not out so me getting righto on it right away made the customer being happy although making them happy made me happy to be able to happy.
free lunch
no break
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day would start by pull out my cart.. Turning on my cooler in my area. Clean the cool out. Change pans as needed. Make new labels. Checking all labels. Refilling items. Checking temps on food .Writing in temp log. Check temps on refrigerator .Writing on the log make a list to prep go get the items I need to cut with getting sanitize water go get fruit and vegetables to cut. Train parson .Serving a student get silverware new pans refill salad dressing refill fruit stand clean counters I enjoy talk to the student ask how they r doing in school I love my job at the salad bar I like the people I work with I enjoy coming to work and having a great day .
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work too hard for the pay. You will be on your feet all day long and end up doing other people's jobs and after a year you get a 3 cent raise. No growth!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés