Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, GA

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
the work environment was decent at best there was drama but that is with any place you work at. the people were great for the most part. They defeinitly protect their own though so be careful of who you can trust
N/a
It is a very great place to work and friendly. Everyone is nice and they just instill in you to make Co workers and customers feel at home. Would highly recommend it to anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
High turnover in front line employees, no value for employees
secular position at the location provided unique opportunity for me to create and maintain the position. However, my opinion of the company, based on experience is that they do not value employees, do not promote within, do not provide any incentives for employment and compensation is below poverty level for most positions.
Nice for Making Quick Money
The job is straigtfoward and good for anyone entering the workforce. I used this job to supplement my income. Benifits are minimal. Don't expect much with this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work and great staff
Pretty chill place to work. Its really not hard work. The supervisors are chill and the hiring manager is really cool and understanding. I like working there.
free lunch
no benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
loving work place
great company. business is smooth. never paid late. and treated like family. good cooked food. ppl who care and take pride in what they do. never a bad day . around friends. that love to be loved and love what they are doing.
free
good breaks
catering cook
a typical day at work, prep cook review orders go over upcomming events iv learned how to bake, how to put biffernt items together to make it great over all it was ok meeting new people making a brides day when she tastes you food being creative enjoying what you do
Horrible Management
Horrible Management, Horrible Staffing, Deceitful Hiring Practices ,Rude Directors ,Absolutely No Room For Advancement, Unorganized , Job Descriptions Are Not Accurate
Pro érvek
Free Lunch when you finally can take a lunch
Noooo room for advancement
Worst experience I’ve ever had
I took this job with very high expectations. I did a lot of research on the company before accepting it. I wish I had taken the poor reviews seriously. I only worked there for a few months and I hope to never work in a situation like that ever again. It’s very corporatized and everyone who actually does the front-line work judges all upper management for “drinking the Aramark Kool-Aid.” Nothing that corporate is sending this company to do is efficient, effective, or relevant to the market. Not to mention, they are advancing people who are undeserving of a higher title for all the wrong reasons. I could go on for days about my poor experience in just a short amount of time, but to summarize it all I could just say that I am a very positive, outgoing, and productive person, but I noticed in just a few short months at this miserable company my entire work ethic, demeanor and outlook on life in general had changed dramatically for the worse. I have been gone for 1 week and I already feel a weigh lifted off of my shoulders and I am starting to gain my sense of self-confidence and work ethic back. AVOID IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
Free lunch, mileage reimbursement
Everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always room to grow within the company
I worked at this company while in college. It was located on the campus. The manager always worked with my class schedule to make sure I was able to work my scheduled hours and made sure I had the chance to study during finals. Overall great atmosphere.
Networking with local businesses
When working in the retail area, be prepared to do more than what is required of you. As long as you are working with the right people, you day goes by pretty quickly. It also gives you the opportunity to network with company executives.
Free lunches, awesome environment
Lack of recognition
Depends on location
I had mixed experiences with them. The money wasn't great and a major problem I had with them was that when I was first hired, I was knowingly put on the books as part time (as the first 90 days trial), but worked full time hours the entire time. I was told that after the 90 days, I could be put on the books as full time. Then at that time, they told me that I was told wrong and that I had to wait a year before I could be put on the books full, and also receive other benefits such as insurance, vacation, or pay raise(s). I was making minimum wage that entire year (7.25/hr), and asked again once it had been a year and there wasn't really a clear answer, so I pursued work elsewhere. However, depending on your location and management, they could actually be an okay job if you're just trying to make ends meet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and difficult to move up
Honestly, the management here was so bad that it caused everyone else more undue stress and complication than was ever necessary. There's was so much competing communication traffic that nothing made sense on first attempt, and it was easier to figure it out on your own and alone than to work with others depending on the day and shift.
Pro érvek
Decent hourly pay, plus tips depending on the event if appropriate
Kontra érvek
Constantly held late, hard to get home on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast paced but sporadic hours
I enjoyed my time doing catering at CSU. Was a good job especially being a student there. Management went downhill from the time I started. May be better now.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced, not being stuck in one location
management, compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and friendly place to work
Typical day included basic stock and customer service duties. Very fun and friendly environment. Proficient and friendly co-workers. Great pay too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced descriptive work.
I enjoy my work at The Rankin - Den / The POD... Overall work was creative but I wasn't ever considered for any kind of advancement training with a Company that I chose to make a committed career with. A true team player with profound leadership skills Never given or entrusted with the opportunity for summer employment or advancement to other areas of Aramark. Four years of committed work and not even making $9.00 / hr. New hires coming in making more and a getting better hours. I work too hard for little pay and for less hours, I have been on 2nd shift my entire time. Tag someone else needs to be working this shift. New hires write their own shift and hours. I am committed to the team but the team is not committed to true team players.
Fast paced descriptive work
Kontra érvek
No opportunities for advancement.
Higher Ed
I liked working for the correctional side of Aramark more that Higher Ed. There is a structured enviroment when working for Corrections. I dont like that we are out for a long period of time through the holidays and summer and in the state of Georgia we do not quilify for unemployment.

My typical day at work is when I hit the clock it starts rolling...

Any trucks that need to be checked in are first then to my office. Check all emails and answer all messages on the phone. I then pull all my production paper work to inter into the computer under our "PRIMA" program. Along with the production I will enter all the the invoices as well as inventory the whole building once a month. I also will fill in as needed in the kitchen.

The hardest part of my job is to jumble all of the information that is given to me and straighten it out so that my manager can understand it... :):)

The BEST and most enjoyable part of my job is getting to see our customers ( Collage Students ) enjoy and say great things about the work we do for them.
A challenge daily
What I find enjoyable is being able to work with students and know that they appreciate your efforts in making sure they get a great meal. I supervise the kitchen operations as well as provide phenomenal customer service. The hardest part is when your co workers are not as reliable as they say they were on their job application.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place and easy environment to work in
The work i never too much or too back breaking. Daily we have routine work such as, preparing food for the shift being worked and the upcoming shift. Everyone usually gets along so we work in pretty much a stress free environment. The kitchen has great chemistry so learning from one another is bound to happen, I have learned how prepare a variety of meals from observation and attentive listening. No part of my job is hard, the employee makes the work hard not the other way around. Anyone hired with Aramark would love the daily interactions with the college students. Overall this is a great company to work for.
free lunches
seasonal lay-offs
Good Summer Job
Working for Aramark wasn't the best job experience I've had but it also wasn't the worst. I can't say that I enjoyed the work but I did enjoy working with my co-workers and interacting with the stores customers. From this job I was able to learn how to converse with customers a bit easier as well as getting better with my time management. The hardest part of this job was dealing with management only because they were never consistent in what they wanted from us as employees.
1,0
Sucked
it really was the worst company i have ever worked for point blank
barely any breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés