Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 672 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good work place, but the management was poor. They need to get better managers that's going to be there to help their employees. Also they more hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark at University of South Carolina was exiting . They had different places of business inside the russel house for me work at each and get more work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great work environment friendly happy company to work for. Good customer service flexible hours, great management. Good shift teams always have each other back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with student and staff. There are always smiling faces. No drama on the job. You can learned a lot from the student and the staff.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job but better for students and people without multiple kids and the benefits are great and the it can hectic sometimes but all and all it's a nice job plus you get paid weekly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really not a good company to work for. Management is not ready for what that University has to offer. I would not recommend no one to work for them. Just was not a pleasant place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its very great job just need more people. Its hard feeding hungry students with little people working there. Other than that its a great way to learn new things and test your abilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I have had a great experience working for Aramark and I love the fact that they are constantly making changes to improve the company. They believe in promoting within if the opportunity presents itself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can move up fast. I enjoy working with the customer. The manager was good they was very understandable they will work with you. They let you get your hours plus more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've only been working for the company for a month, but I have enjoyed it and have learned so much already. Very diverse, good hours, an a team environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place lacks leadership and discipline. Typical scenario, some people work hard, some do not. The hard workers have to work twice as hard to cover slackers and the slackers keep slacking. Management doesn't care, until the DM shows up. Good employees are worth a lot more than they are paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the most about my job is cleaning because I love to cleans. There nothing hard about this job, Co workers are very nice and funny and fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm still there that says a lot if your in need they can be an opportunity. They can be fair. You have a chance to grow get a raise once a year. Have a hardship and have six weeks to solve your problems and come back
Frre lunch pto time
1/2 lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not know how to manage and keep staff. The employees work hard while management does nothing.. No Thanksgiving dinner for the staff who wked no Christmas cards or dinner for staffed never worked at a company that doesn't recognize their employees.
Overtime when short staffed
Not professional
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company makes sure that their employees are happy and work together as well as building skills to work individually. The people themselves are very receptive to ideas and considers them as a way of helping others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Job is great at the Location I work but I seen to go over my job calling yet seems I'm always over looked when it come to a promoation. But its great place to work I love the company overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Aramark was fun! Aramark was inside Riverbanks Zoo so there was plenty to see and do while at work. I learned how to be a team player and enjoy working for what I desired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an Aramark employee I typically prep food for the production line, clean dishes, and go through closing procedures. Overall within the workplace coworkers are friendly and collaborative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not always fair with employees. No open communication for employees that is heard by upper management. No room for advancement. Not giving an opportunity to advance your skills.
free lunch
over worked, under paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
I still will work for them.if had the opportunity but the management staff could do much much better I had problems getting the proper information and that was a very huge problem for all employees and finding out our work status
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will enjoy working for this company. The team is very wonderful. They work with your life schedule as well as your school schedule. You will want to stay as long as you can, they even have marvelous benefits for full time employees.