Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was chaos, many workers didn't know where they were going what to do. Unsanitary, and people's work ethic was about that of a toilet. Job requirement...a pulse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my 8 months with the company it did not take long for me to realize the flaws within this company. The managers seems to always have more work then they can handle which affect the hourly employees. If the manager is not there for the employees is the manager really managing or just doing more useless work for corporate. There are too many computer programs used within the company, four programs alone just for hiring. Hiring also takes a long time so when a manger says "we have a person in interview to help us out". This means it will be two to three weeks before that person starts. It seems like there are countless useless jobs at the corporate levels and those people secure their jobs by making employees believe they are an important asset to the company. This company is willing to do whatever it takes to make a profit at the end of the day so do not trust them and think for your self if you do work for this company. I would like to say thanks for paying me to sit on my butt at home through quarantine, good paycheck for doing nothing HA.
Free meal everyday
Bad Company overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager of the summit house forces you to abandon patients and gets extremely mad when you provide emergency medical care to a patron and abandon your registe. There is no opportunity for growth and absolutely no benefits. They compensate for time traveled in the work van at less than minimum wage. You are not a real EMT on Pike's Peak.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. With the cog railway pulling in every so often, it was a nice ebb and flow of customers. It was awesome to see people who travelled from all over the world and just how exciting it was for them to have their breath literally taken away.. you know, from the elevation more than the sight. You also build team bond through the long ride up together. It was definitely a nice place to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working With the Company! Its a fun working environment , full of great people to work with. The managers and supervisors are amazing and help the work move along smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management promised increased assistance to lessen work load the entire time I was there. Worked 60 - 70 hours a week from 3 am to 7 pm most days and sometimes on weekends because product transfer didn't show up from Denver until after hours. Product was rarely clean and often lost, customer contracts stated twice yearly increase but got 4 or more yearly causing customers to quit or manager to battle to get credits. Trucks had no heat in rear and mats were generally frozen together. And lets not forget the maggots in the summer, if you have a weak stomach then don't work here because during the summer the floors of van are often moving with the millions of maggots that feel from the dirty bags.
most weekends off
Kontra érvek
most everything, not allowed to take off christmas, work double routes to cover when you did get a holiday off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Despite the fact that employees work 8-16 hours a day, the company still fails to make profits and is constantly pushing employees to sell more product when consumers have no desire to buy cheap tourist merchandise. Management is sub-par, and pay is minimal. The opportunity to rise up to a management position is largely a glorified cashier position with little to no benefits.
Lots of hours
Terrible Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
supervisors, were not supportive, schedules were not set right. I was yelled at all the time in front of inmates. If I tried to stand up for myself I was yelled at some more. I ended up just quitting cause it was not worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the company, but I felt like management really didn't train their employees very well. Although I was working at a jail, I felt secure because we made sure the inmates respected us and the food was delicious.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and beautiful environment to work in. Long days on top of a mountain and you're forced to take two three lunches, so they don't have to pay over time. Management were friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and customer interaction. Work is simple. Great for entry level applicants. Hardest part of the job is probably when you encounter an unhappy customer, which is not too often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are the great team work. I am so blessing because i learn to much abut costumer services and preparation food. Very rush days. In my typical day i have to take temperature on all food and fridge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really enjoyed this job. However lost it due to us losing our contract. i learned to have a lot of patients because you were dealing with different personalities daily. enjoyed everyone that i worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a cool experience to work for a company that has a national monument for all tourist can see and to meet new people and you do get free lunches when you are an employee but the job security and moving up is slim and that does not work for most people its a great opportunity for college students
Monumental Experience
No Job Security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working on Pikes Peak because I was proud of living in that area. I grew up at the foot of the mountain, and have hiked its many trails. Welcoming guests to Pikes Peak and telling them about the area's history and local features was a blast to me.Being able to provide outstanding customer service to make sure their experience on the mountain was smooth was also awesome because I knew I was helping someone's vacation be pleasant. Some of the managers and people that I worked with were pretty nice too. Some were difficult to follow because they were unpredictable or contradicted themselves or each other regularly.
Pro érvek
fun work environment, great location, fun customers
Kontra érvek
managers did not see eye-to-eye, management had policies that slowed or prevented efficient work and upset many customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead EMT/Supervisor in charge of all documentation and incident reporting. Other duties included but not limited to: Coordination of Fight for Life landings and intercepts as well with AMR, Cascade Fire and El Paso County Search and Rescue. Working at 14,110 feet, with a diverse patient exposure, high altitude and long transport times, has sharpened my skills as an EMS professional.