Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cleveland, OH

153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 642 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark Is a great place to advance
Sever/Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2020, január 29.
Aramark is a diverse inclusive work place with advancement opportunities ready at all times They will provide you every opportunity to grow with the company
The money
Quicken loans/ Rocket Mortgage Field House/ (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2020, január 24.
The money is great but some of the jobs and managers aren’t there inconsiderate of others outside work life. I like working for Aramark it’s a good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashiers (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2020, január 21.
I love working there that’s why I been there for 6 years nice place to work good people and you can be yourself Aramark is a good company with good ideas
paid every week
Executive Sous Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, december 22.
I have accrued 3 weeks vacation and enjoy the creativity I am allowed when developing my menu.the challenges are turnover with only on the job training
2,0
Not worth it
Dietary Pastry Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, december 9.
There is no education or higher job opportunities. This job is union most people have been there for year and do not understand anything about culinary nor hospitality
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a good company to work for I just needed more income and a change of atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, december 1.
My experience was excellent with the company I learned alot in the years of working there. I also gained Good reputation with staff and customers.Also the ability to make critical decisions about anything that was happening.
Fun place to work
Stand Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, november 21.
Very fun place to work , you get to see the animals . Children, teens , and adults all enjoy themselves . Staff is like family. Fun events such as Twilight , Boo at the Zoo etc.
Great Place To Work
Hostess /Nutrition Assistant Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, október 23.
I left the hospital, for what I thought was a better job but I came right back!! I was missed, and I missed my patients too!! I have great co workers.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Seasonal work
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, szeptember 25.
Good way to earn some extra cash. Sometimes management forgets about you. More hours in busy season (depending on the venue). Sometimes parking can be a challenge.
Fast pasted
Concession Stand Worker/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, szeptember 13.
Great communication with staff
Fast pasted
Great city location
Well organized
Communication with management
Easy learnings
Room for improvement
Public place
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a family atmosphere. Any issues or question were answered calmly and swiftly.
Cook/Inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, szeptember 8.
I enjoyed my time with Aramark. My experience was awesome. I learned alot. No one was unhappy. They did a great job as far as character assessment because eveyone hired at the open interview session was eager to work and genuinely good spirited like me.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and weekly direct deposit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Work Environment
Supervisor/Catering Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, augusztus 18.
Its a great place to work if you love learning different things everyday and working in a face paced environment. ....................................
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Hours can be very long if youre a single parent.
2,0
Unfair biased
Supervisor, Bartender, Lead, Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, július 28.
Criminal behavior goes on there they lie and hid management behavior. My manager physically and verbally attacked me.

It was horrible humiliating
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Co workers an great hours also tips. Weekly pay an extra days to work.
Banquet Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, április 26.
I loved working seasonal and giving opportunities to work all year round. I didn't like the constant change of management. Every other year it was change of management.
Meet great people
Management change constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome job but seasonal work
Banquet Customer Service/Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland Ohi2019, március 25.
I love working at Aramark. Awesome company but seasonal work. I would work for Aramark full time if a position became available. I love the work and culture.
1,0
Bad Management Very Stressful
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, február 11.
Don’t work at Aramark at Hillcrest. The job is very stressful . Management don’t care about employees. They only care about themselves.DONT APPLY .!!!!!
Kontra érvek
Management has poor relationships with employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
A jump start
Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, február 5.
A typical day for a food runner at aramark would start off by finding which section in the Q you would be working in. Setting up areas(moving tables, finding equipment) for a specific event.
I would recommend this to someone out of highschool looking for a job oppurtinity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun place
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, január 21.
Fun company to work for. Some locations management could use more training on how to handle people's situations especially when the issues are sensitive for the employee.
Pro érvek
Free lunch (some locations)
Kontra érvek
No benefits (some locations)
Semi Good work environment
On Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, január 8.
Penetrate current accounts and grow their business as well as acquire new accounts. Build relationships and trust is the key to successful selling. Management is the most difficult aspect of the job in regards to communication and follow up. Competition against my piers is the most difficult part of the position. The most enjoyable part of the position is the commission multiplier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very exciting place to work!
Suites Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  1 Center Ct, Cleveland, Ohio 441152018, november 29.
Game days were extremely tiring but fun and worth it. I enjoyed the fact that i could really show off my cooking skills and also get my supervisor experience.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, get to watch the game
Kontra érvek
Very tiring on game days
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van