Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chicago, IL402 értékelés
402 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 380 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work as far as there is always work to be done, more money needs to be compensated to workers and managers. Most enjoyable part is meeting people from of all kinds of backgrounds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the environment that I work in and the people that I work with.Do your job and they appreciate everything you do for the company and it's rewarding..
Cool
Munkahelyi kultúra
I been working for Aramark about 6 years now and i had many many opportunities for promotion but i had personal issues so i didn’t take it this is a career job so if you ever get any job for Aramark company, i encourage you to keep it, there are so many places to work for Aramark!
Mainly food service
Customer service, etc experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will get what you invest. Treat people well regardless of how you get treated. Many people will miss that gift that this jobe is so keep your eyes open. You will do great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company that encourages team members to exceed themselves with ongoing, continuing education. Workload is way more evenly distributed vs other F&B providers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job and I’m glad they gave me a chance to work for them. I met some wonderful people who are great people to work with overall the company itself is great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good at processes and delivery implementation plan
They are result driven and work you through their Stakeholder management system.

Working with Aramark I s a wonderfully and unforgettable memories for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is great, especially at my location (Soldier Field). I honestly believe we don’t get paid enough for they work we do. Feeling the entire stadium and it’s stands with kegs, the removal of the kegs, and dry stocking the stands is more than a $13.50 job. Not to mention no benefits. The staff is great, the work is there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good luck they have good opportunities and what’s more better they are partners with several companies that gives you so much in site on there companies
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is an okay place as far as working there. The managers are unprofessional at times. The pay needs to a little more compared to the work we do and the things we go through.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is not what it’s all cracked up to be. You will feel like you’re back in high school with all the gossip that goes around. They will be nice in your face and they will talk behind your back. The union Reps are a joke, they do the most gossiping and even snitch on whatever they think your doing wrong. Instead of representing you like they should. The place is a joke all around!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company fair work very nice place to work great pay website benefits can can get discounts on flowers thru the website best job I ever had nice people family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I moved between four different locations during my time with Aramark due to contracts ending or other reasons so I experienced different environments. A couple of the accounts were very challenging and somewhat disruptive environment but a couple were also excellent in every way with only a few snags here or there. My last position was amazing. The staff was awesome, teamwork was a priority, and the clients were wonderful. Even my morning schedule was perfect even though I has to stay over for doubles sometimes or swtich my schedule around according to the needs of the client. I can honestly say that it was a great working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work and the management team was off the chain.You got to advance and they allowed you to be creative and think outside of the box. It really felt like I had a second family and we were a single unit. We worked with harmoney that allowed us to serve the customer with excellent service and our undivided attention at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at Aramark can be from 6-12 hours. Flexible work schedule. They have online apps that you can use to manage your pay, your hours, and that's convenient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel like this company doesn't appreciate it's employees it's all about them satisfying there customers and making money for themselves. We are the lowest paid employees in the McCormick Place there is no advancement you have employees that's been here 12+ years and still Part Time and new employees come in making the same pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, hours can be tiring because it's so really in the morning that we start, but it's never after 4pm unless you would like. Your schedule was 5:30am-2:30pm
Great pay
Some of the rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for company mant years Started off great and worked with some great people That all changed with change of CEO. They don’t screen people like other companies and the ones who don’t do their job are the ones who are promoted. You are not paid fairly and they don’t value you My only regret was coming back when I left in the first place
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the most fun jobs I have ever had. There is room for advancement and plenty of different options as far as work goes and the work place of pretty fair. Management is only as good as the person at that time. But they still get the job done
Plenty of job opportunities
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
A decent place to work some days better then others.overall good people to work with.work place stayed clean do to working staff.Management was great for the most part
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work, all the people that work in this location are very professional, and are always eager to help you.
All days are very different, but challenging in a positive manner.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés