Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlottesville, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Charlottesville, VA56 értékelés
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 470 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark in general is a upstanding place of employment. They are very versatile when it comes to understanding the needs of it's employees and make strides to work on what they need
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is not much that I can't do and likewhat I do with them , givem my best to help out as I can when the time comes if someone needs it at the time
Pro érvek
Work well with others and with me
Not working with others
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was probably the best job that I've had. Worked 7am - 3pm Monday through Friday. All major holidays off, off in the summer time. The work in the bakery is fast-paced. You must be quick and efficient to keep up. Great learning environment. There aren't very many people working in the facility so your co-workers become close with you. Independant work is mostly what this job consists of. Made 230 pounds of dough daily along with other products that were my responsibility.
Pro érvek
off nights, weekends, and hoildays
Kontra érvek
lay-offs in the summer when the students are gone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for a time. Seen a lot of students performed my duties to the best of my abilities don't work during the summer when the college is closed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this position. I moved out of area at the time and accepted a position closer to home as gas prices were almost 5 dollars a gallon at that time and my drive time was an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a Very fast paced job and could get frustrating at times but we make it fun. Very loveable people and management is very understanding/flexible in the scheduling department.
food choices, lunch vouchers
Uniform rental
Munkahelyi kultúra
They people were fun and always willing to help one another out and I loved working with the students and trying to make them feel at home because they are far away from home so they have to feel comfortable .
Pro érvek
And it was nice we as employees could eat thier to
Health care and insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a suite attendant is a great gig. Good pay, just enough hours, and you can always pick up extras. See games and concerts when you aren't in the suites. And always lots of leftovers to take home. Your roommates will love you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work and the staff was great working with.Had to move back home to be closer to my kids and family. Aramark was the best back then
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over worked under paid, No advancements for regular workers, expensive benefits, lack of communication, they don't care about family life, and horrible management.
Free lunch
No family time
Munkahelyi kultúra
To many managers not helping out, and doing their jobs. Rules and regulations change everytime a new manager come. The best part about working at Aramark is meeting the students and learning of all the diverse groups. I love to cook and learn new things. Aramark will teach you a lot about food and sanitation.
Free lunch
Hard work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Requires extremely high time commitment, very gossipy atmosphere, no training opportunities, no work/life balance, very scattered and poor communications
Munkahelyi kultúra
I help set up for events and provide customer service to guests. Also help in cleaning after the event. The atmosphere is friendly and coworkers are nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is definitely a stressful job but the students are what make the job a very pleasant place to work. The only down fall is being laid off during the Winter and Summer Months and having to go through the process of unemployment. It would be nice if they could some how provide employment to those individuals, even if it Is to do a deep cleaning of locations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience and it improved my knowledge and skills.
in the middle of the season because every think will be organize.

it is to talk and inter act with costomers
Pro érvek
free lunch and free ride
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only draw back is the amount of hours per week you are allowed to work. good pay just 38hrs per week. Need 40+ hours. Good supervisors as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is where it all began, from high school to working for UVA. Fresh and not knowing career goals, I found my passion and without asking Aramark took me there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional managers and supervises. Very easy job as well, but there is little room to grow, and not very flexible hours. Fun coworkers.
Professional, easy, fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
Not flexible hours, little room to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work at, tax dollors are going to waste this place needs to be shut down asap,new people that are there now is looking to make a name for just themselfs not the company,aramark is in a bad place there!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid place to work in food service. 2 days off almost always guaranteed for managers except during very busy times. Christmas/Thanksgiving/New Year's always off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are good people with a good ethics and decent pay. Advancement potential is very low however without relocation, and even then is problematic.