Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlottesville, VA

55 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 936 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work
Aramark in general is a upstanding place of employment. They are very versatile when it comes to understanding the needs of it's employees and make strides to work on what they need
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture varies greatly from account to account
Depending on where you are working, this can be a great company. Some accounts have poor management, some do not. If it isn't the right fit, don't discount Aramark completely, maybe try somewhere else that may be a better fit. Prepare to work harder than you have ever worked in your life.
Horrible
Working at crossroads at UVA with aramark was absolutely horrible. The job blows, the hours are long and awkward, they hire people who are literally on meth, lie about important things and almost everyone made fun of me.
very great
my experience working with aramark corporation so far is having a excellent boss, great attitudes all around , and high outstanding respect in work environment from all co workers. Could not ask for anything more. Two thumbs up. Great job aramark.
They suck
They will not let u deal with personal issues. Daugther had cancer would not me off fie doc appointment for her. Upper mangment does not help lazy and not professional.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Need improvement
Upper mangement doesnt care about you at all. No diversity (blacks in kitchen, management ALL WHITE) Feels like the 1800s. You do a job that's for at least 2 people to do all by yourself.
Ok
Can be stressful. Work is continuous sometimes fun. You meet lots of new people(student, workers etc.). Customers are friendly and are cool. You are guaranteed 35hrs a week
Terrible Structure
Lack of advancement opportunities, poor management, not fairly compensated. Would not recommend this place, unless you don't have any other options for employment.
Fun workplace
Great work place... Fun working there... Love meeting new people.......and i love working with students...... I always keep a smile on my face.... I enjoyed working there
Free
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at uva is awesome!!
I’ve been working for Aramark for about 6 years now and it’s been a decent work experience that has had its ups and downs like typical jobs. They do offer the right tools in advancing if the person is willing to take on the challenges. It’s a great atmosphere working with the student body at UVA
Pro érvek
Monday to Friday schedule with weekends off
Kontra érvek
The long summer breaks when the lay-offs take place
They were fine
It was fine. Some of the managers had issues, but overall they were very helpful in training with little to no job experience. This was very helpful, as it was mainly high schoolers working in my booth.
Hurry up and wait
Work is steady for the most part but can get very busy from time to time. Plenty of customer interaction. It helps to have good communication among coworkers.
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place at armark
I love working for armark I enjoy the people in I like to learn different things there I meet new people everyday I also like the breaks we take I just enjoy everything
Workplace pretty cool
It’s a chill environment. Great job for an aspiring chef to work their way up. Good staff and co workers make it easy to work. I work in the dishroom so I have space to take my time and do my job without being in anyone else way. My only complaints is the lack of help I have. And I want to advance in my work place I don’t feel like I can do that at my position. Also a lack of new uniforms. I’d also like to be appreciated and recognized for the hard work I do.
Free lunch, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, lack of help
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun company to volunteer for
I enjoy the people I work with and the customers. I enjoy taking inventory and making everything is in proper condition. I always have a good time when volunteering for Aramark through JPJ.
Fun and productive
It was an interesting job..but it went by quickly because it was an internship . They had a lot of different people to adapt to for two weeks at a time.
Productive work place
Through being productive I was able to move up the corporate chain in Aramark. I appreciate a company that hires within rather than outsourcing. Overall my education of management grows every day that I work with Aramark.
Terrible
Worked at Argo Tea. No training, poor management, disorganized, unnecessary arguments, lazy workers, HR guy hits on supervisor and they become sexting buddies. Need I say more
Pro érvek
Off for summer and winter
Kontra érvek
What to do when you are off for months with little to no pay
N/a
I have been there for 4 years and it seemed to get worse and worse each year. Its also hard when the students go on break because your not working cause they are not at school.
The only thing i loved about this job was the customers.

I built up alot of customer service skills.
A good starting point
Aramark was one of my first jobs. It gave me great experience in sales, how corporations work, and being a part of a team environment. THe hardest part of the job is reaching corporate expectations, which are often far removed from the front-line realities of the job. THe most enjoyable part of the job is the camaraderie and atmosphere and many Aramark locations, as well as free meals before or after shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would like to work please with them
There is not much that I can't do and likewhat I do with them , givem my best to help out as I can when the time comes if someone needs it at the time
Pro érvek
Work well with others and with me
Not working with others
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés