Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job consisted of many different projects allowing me to explore and display multiple skills. I worked with other departments allowing me to expand my knowledge of the company. The experience gave me the confidence to work towards higher professional goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is inept. The product line and implementation is horrid. There are zero redeeming qualities working at Aramark. I am also still owed commission.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to be a cashier, cook, dishwasher forYour entire duration as an employee then this is where you should work. Poor management, long hiring process, no room for advancement, managers play favorites, unappreciated.
Pay, no advancement, only 3 paid holidays, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for and grow your career with diversified position options and the opportunity to experience different jobs in desired locations.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to constantly look over your shoulder to count the number of knives in your back, this is the place for you. Working for Aramark was eye opening to me as a young man at how people can use position of power to push personal agendas and radical racial beliefs.
Job Security. Dirt and germs are not going anywhere
Management on all levels
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are ok to work they need to pay more and have better customer service and also know how to treat there co workers and also do the right and up the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work. company was well liked. my manager was awesome. She cared for her employees and she was fair. the culture was good. management was supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
The technical work was challenging but lots of great work experience. Be sure to be as detail oriented as possible to be successful. I had no problem conveying my ideas to management and was able to accomplish a lot there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. I enjoyed working here. Hate it had to come to an end. My coworkers were super helpful and supportive. I'm grateful that I was about to work along these people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Everyone I worked with was nice and very helpful. Management was great, times were flexible. You could take time off when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked different position the most I like about Aramark the longer you work there the more you get vacation at PTo time what I like about Aramark if you decided you want to move you can pretty much transfer to a different location that's a good thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have seen some great co-worker come and go in this place over time. In the beginning you felt like management really cared about their employees. Over recent years this company culture has declined to a toxic level. Modality managers have adapted to the usual cutthroat culture and the director doesn't seem to care anymore. One of our newest modality manager has some very serious issues. Sadly, most corporations and institutions don't do a great job at teaching managers how to lead. If you make a sensible suggestion to a poor manager, he or she is likely to ignore it or find a way to put you down. Weak managers don't want their authority to be questioned, so when you offer a new idea, a weak manager may say "I already thought of that" or "You don't know how the system works." A strong manager will listen to you and ask you more questions so that they understand what you're proposing and how it might help the team. If the weak manager really feels threatened, the person who speaks up may be put on a performance plan and hustled out the door. The key to understanding a weak manager's behavior is to look at his or her fear. Weak managers are afraid of their own shadows. They're afraid of their bosses, and they're afraid of their peers. They're always on edge, and so they lash out at people who don't fit neatly in the cozy, confining boxes the weak manager wants them in. You can learn a lot from a weak manager -- all kinds of lessons about what not to do when you manage people.
Pro érvek
Great co-worker, awesome team players
Kontra érvek
Management behavior is eroding workplace morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first time my job "went away", I felt like the people in HR and the talent acquisition team worked really well with me to find another job within Aramark. The second time my job "went away", I felt like there was no loyalty by Aramark at all. After they said, "We've decided to go in a different direction". they escorted me to the door and no longer answered my calls in HR. I gave overall 3 stars because I think this is the culture of large companies today and what is to be expected - no loyalty to the employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work. I really enjoy the people that I work with at Aramark. Aramark offers a challenge everyday with great customer service and great company bebefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a busy place to work if you're in the Accounts Payable department. We have hundreds of paper invoices that we handle daily and these invoices are not scanned in the system. We alternate opening up the mail and giving it to the appropriate AP rep by letter.
Pay and benefits
can be very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company with job security. Even though they are large, each location is ran like a much smaller company where managers can almost be like friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a very small, large company. That means that even thought they are huge worldwide, they feel like a small company locally. The management is friendly and people are treated like they matter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and learn if you are willing to work hard and go the extra mile to help customers. Although the hours are long it is worth it due to the great management.
Environment
Pay, Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for Aramark. Pretty good work life balance, loved the culture and willingness to allow employees to learn and grow within the company. So many different sectors to find the perfect fit for you. Would recommend to friend
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work until they decide to outsource your department. The management you work with on a day to day basis really cares about your learning and growth, however, the top of the company cares more about cutting costs than actually delivering service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here over the summer was a great experience as an undergraduate student. It was great exposure to the technical side of the biomedical field. The company is also filled with many great people that love what they do and are always willing to help anyone out.