Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charleston, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 672 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being in a different place with different people and learning more about the company. The bad is thing is that setting up will be different. But I am hoping for the best in this environment and I would like to gain a lot more from here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
HR buried there head in the sand and did nothing about a verbally abusive and menacing general manager, district manager looked away as did most other in the company and host account (even when the contract was lost) The gm had favorites because they looked like he did, and hated anyone that didn’t. Vindictive, condescending and threatening. Not a safe or healthy work environment. Shame on you Aramark, shame on you district manager, executive chef and Human Resources. Glad you all got what you deserved.
Not one thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feeding students, is a joy, but I was unsatisfied with low pay, and I was denied a supervisor position. I liked being paid unemployment during winter break, and during summer break, my supervisor and manager were great to work with,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor Management....poorly maintained trucks ....poor customer service to accounts.... lots of injuries to employees ...always finding ways to cuts costs for budget reasons.... charges accounts for no show service regardless
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not care about their employees, Do not care about customs unless they are high dollar customers. Will work their employs and managers to the point of everyday pain in the body and mind. Will not let you have enough sleep!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Aramark. I was lucky enough to work with people who understood the balance between work and home life. I was fortunate to work for a manager who understood and recognized his employees talents and worth. I can't speak on ALL of Aramark, this is a reflection of MY experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work,you meet many different people, they do offer benefits it's a seasonal job,because most locations ate closed during the summer but overall it's a great place!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaches your many valuable skills pertaining to the job. Cares about they employees and their at-home lives. Great opportunities for career advancements as well as certifications.
Strict policies
Munkahelyi kultúra
● Prepare banquet room for the function ● Display excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance ● Serve meals and beverage in accordance with catering protocol ● Properly set tables for special functions, Wipe and polish silverware ● Load and unload event equipment into catering vehicles, following all truck safety procedures in compliance with DOT regulation ● Clean all functions areas upon completion and Perform opening and closing side work as needed ● Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion, Maintain equipment and all other catering supplies ● Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follow all company safety policies and procedures; reporting equipment and maintenance repairs to Managers in a timely manner
Flexibility
Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get overtime while it's available. Aramark needs to work on their management. It's a great company to work for meet all kinds of people especially students
Pro érvek
Great benfits some great co workers
Poor mangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a new software payroll program (Kronos). The hardest part of the job was getting my employees to clock in properly. I had the most awesome general manager. The worst part of the job was when ARAMARK lost the account after retaining it for 49 years.
free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a terrible place to work. The company does not care for tis employees just worried about saving money on the food and beverage they are serving to college students. They have management that does not want to roll up their sleeves and help too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this position coming from the restaurant industry where I worked late nights and weekends. I worked for Higher Education, so I was on the "school schedule". It was nice having holidays and most weekends off.
Free Lunch
Sometimes long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great company to work for. I like that environment that came with the job and the pay was a decent amount of pay. The job was a easy job and was manageable.
Free lunch
Health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no typical day. I've learned a wide variety of the field. It is a fun environment. I have been moved around a lot and have worked in concessions, retail, and residential. I started in their A2L program which is a program to develop new graduates management skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job. the supervisors just didn't do their jobs. But overall it was my first job and gave me great experience in customer service and safety procedures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced worked place. management was very attentive. hardest part was making sure there was enough product made for students on daily basis.
free lunch
some long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed never having to stay in the same station all the time, learning new things like the pizza, grill, vegetarian, sauté, salad and sandwich stations, meet the students and learning how peoples tastes can very.
Pro érvek
free lunch, benifits, positive work environment
parking, and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for and full of opportunities. A typical day at work entailed serving our college students hot and fresh food in a timely manner. After all, they had to get to class as soon as possible. The management team was very close knit team which works well in any type of work environment. The hardest part of the job was trying to please everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job was celebrating our successes when we got the service right. Smiles are priceless!
Pro érvek
There are countless opportunities for advancement.
Kontra érvek
The hours worked tend to be long and grueling. Time management doesn't always work as planned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job. Flexible hours. Transfers to other locations. Fast growing company. Responsible for customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work pays off, great employees, good food services. Always have enough supplies. Had a great supervisor and a great manager they will make you work hard no matter what you did or didnt start or finish.