Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Carrollton, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Carrollton, TX15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 140 értékelés megtekintése
productive and fast paced
Aramark had great people to work with, enjoyable environment. Good staff, just a multi billion dollar organization, because of that it was hard to advance from within.
8 hour work days
low pay
2,0
Management sucks
Supervisor daisy is always calling on black people to go help others when the others don’t go help those who help them when needed, if they see you work hard and complete all your task, they work you hardest, than any other worker!!
Excellent
Loved my time at this company. I was sad to go, but had to move several hours away and could not commute. Great career with wonderful benefits. Had the best team of workers and Bosses.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced.
If you are looking for a career in the medical field, applying in the kitchen wouldn't be a bad place to start, you get exposed to patients and doctors.
Workplace
I gained more managing skills. The hardest job was doing a 3 person job alone. I get along very well with all the employees even after having to write a few up for disciplinary.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Overall experience
I have been in this business for over 20 years, and I really loved my job and what it entails on a day to day. If you love serving people and have a passion for fixing other people's problems then it can be a great place to work, but I have never been apart of so much unorganized managers. That rater reward or acknowledge the individual based on how much they like you rather than you work.
Pro érvek
Employee discount on the items that we provide.
No loyalty for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a career
If you're looking for long-term great pay and great management team Aramark is the place you would like to be. Benefits paid time off vacation you will receive everything you need
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment with benefits.
Set schedules, full time hours, room for advancement and pay raises. Party/celebrations for 100 days accident free. A lot of walking the hospital and talking with patients.
Pro érvek
Paid time off and awards for hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of money to be made
some long days but some short days but good money. also nice new clean trucks. orders normally pulled on a regular bases.up beat mode when drivers get back and easy check in .
ok place to work
Spent the bulk of my career with the refreshment service division
had a change in culture about every two years. Dallas was a top 3 market center in the country and they made poor top management decisions which ended up blowing up a great team and then the GM and Op manager ran off to another company before being fired
Great middle management
Kontra érvek
to many hours worked by middle management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working place with great people
Worked as HR Associate, handled training for Orientation, HR Audits, Files Unemployment Claims
Great work balance
too high on benefits
Fun work place
Getting to work on time being a team player I've learned to get along with coworkers better and be more patient understanding and caring.
working with people
Kontra érvek
having to leave early because of slow work day
1,0
Fastplace enviornment
Working at a hospital is a face place enviornment. We all keep in mind that we are there for one reason and that is the patients. Patients is what is the makes this place running as well as delievering 100% friendly service.
discounts on food
short staff
Lots of great people
I worked with a lot of great people that I still keep in touch with. I had job security and I should have never left this job.
made my own hours
new management
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work, steady job, decent pay, good benefits
As a customer sales representative, your job is to deliver and maintain appropriate level of coffee supplies. You load your truck every morning for all your customers. Then you go make your deliveries to 10 to 20 accounts a day. A typical day is from 7-5, but could be longer or shorter. There is no air conditioning or radio in the trucks. Best part about the job is getting to know your customers and building a relationship with them. The worst part is being exhausted at the end of the day because of all your hard work. Not a bad job to pay the bills, but not much future there. My advice would be to work in the front office or in a management role.
excellent benefits, stable job
Kontra érvek
long hours, hard labor, they don't promote from within
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés