Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Camden, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Camden, NJ28 értékelés
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 286 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked the people i worked with. The physical parts of the job kept me in shape. I really enjoyed the work and the job, but the payscale was on the medium /low wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work if you enjoy helping children. The work environment is okay. The schools are good hoping for better quality of food would be best for the children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Faced daily harassment by Human Resources Generalist. Obvious sexist and preferential treatment on a daily basis. Extremely unpleasant place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a learning experience. I like working for Aramark. They teach you everything about the company. If I could go back I would. It's a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the job and working with kids. It wasnt their fault i was being harassed by a neighbor so i had to move from the area all together. So i had to leave my job plus i had to keep going to court because of the person so they had to do their job i used my paid days and sick days. Great place to work loved every bit of it. No complaints
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is great to work for if your in corporate, if your nor salary then its very hard to move forward unless you know someone in management. They hourly employees are under paid with only PTO time no sick or vacation time and can only be rescheduled. So basically no perks for hourly employees
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark as a whole is a good company to work for but the account I work for horrible. The most enjoyable part of my day is working with the employees under me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
what I learned about this company is that its not a good company that should be serving food to children. the food they ship be bad, old and molded. packages be opened, orders always off. the kids get sick off the food not being done or being bad. they hire anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a temporary job and filled the purpose of money in my pocket while attending school. The hours weren't great and the need to give up every weekend in my summer was unacceptable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a cashier move up to a prep cook them be came a cook. The manager there was great. I learn how to do the bank deposit. It's a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
10 good years with them, has it's up and it's downs. Great people work with. Learned a lot and gives you opportunities to learn new positions. I would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a scam they're never on time with anything, it's always something wrong with your pay check its either 2/3 weeks late. A lot of complaints were made because no one received there W2. They will hire you before a background check is complete. They take advantage of all new workers, you can never get in touch with the manager ever. The business period jus sucks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Aramark is a great company, it is hard to work your way up being as though at my location we are understaffed. Other Aramark locations that I have worked at have better benefits, management, and are more organized than the location I am currently stationed.
Free Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
was very professional envroment enjoyed working there if they wre to ask me to come back i would consider it.the staff were always willing to assist me
clean break rooms
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, The big boss is a rasist... they cut hours on the regular the manger is young and immature she talks about her workers behind their backs ... Talks down on you make you work extremely hard.... Too much favoritism... I hated or will never go back so not worth it.
free lunches
short breaks
2,0
Clocking in at 7:30am preparing the line for breakfast
the students grab n go sit down

register the students in the database while taking the payments from students that pay for lunch

clean up work area from breakfast

prepare for lunch students come grab and go

hardest part had to be time managment

enjoyable part is serving the students
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the job the time I was, workers were great, learned a handful of skills to help me with future jobs. Management was cool.
Pro érvek
the experience and free food
nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work , with little pay , although its an enjoyable place to work . Management is very strict on safety and following guidelines which is great .
flexability
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working for this company and all the people I worked with. Great part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's great because you get to work with a diverse group of people.
The fact that it's at a concert is great because I like music so it's just like I'm working with music on and when musics on everything is better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High paced volume, great team work and efficient management.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés