Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be fast paced with long lines of customers. I learned a lot of my people skills working in the stadiums. Work pace culture was fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wages change when they want to save their contract. They have no order or chain of command. Everybody's a boss and claim they know the boss, which makes them exempt from certain tasks. What a bias work structure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was abusive with their power and had no idea how to run locations. While working there my site went through 2 directors and countless managers.
Free lunch
Terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are really great. Dealing with the corporate culture can be challenging at times but for the most part its a good place to work it all comes down to the account you are in and what segment you are in as well.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company flexible hours great environment.. great management, I just love working there a lot of fun.. I moved to Florida but I travel back to the job in the summer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company I would highly recommend this company for anyone age don’t matter.. there no discriminating.. I just love working there u just wish it wasn’t a seasonal job.. they gave me a supervisory position after 1 season..
Flexible schedule
Not enough work
Munkahelyi kultúra
wages were too low for expected performance, managerial and director staff were unprofessional and lacked any sense of compassion for their employees and their well being. Lack of resources and agency to help employees made it near impossible to perform tasks proficiently, and made it a terrible work environment. I absolutely hated it, and I was not the only one who voiced that opinion on a regular basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never enough time in the day to perform all the duties for 1 Manager. I learned to ask more questions in an interview before taking the job. I was treated poorly by employees AND the Client.
Good Benifits
Poor Support
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working for the company but it was seasonal because I worked for MCU Park. It's Mets baseball farm team. Long hours but no benefits there. There for morning and night also, working for a double header.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work providing food service especially the sporting locations. Management at their mcu park location in Brooklyn was terrible and job security isn't guaranteed.
Entertaining, fast paced
Terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for as well as they are very helpful even with relocation. Great staff as well as management. Very diverse and comforting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the sandwich and wraps counter,. It was a bit stressful at times, especially when I was dealing with difficult customers. I enjoyed making the sandwiches, and some of the customers were nice and complimented the way I made their order.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Standing long hours, stressful when dealing with difficult customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day peace full how to cook all kinds of foods and having helpfull chefs peacefull workplace no hard part of the job like all parts of the job.
free lunch
going in freezer
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fast paced, I worked the US OPEN doing Customer Service sales. I enjoyed working with this company fast paced, engaging , I learned more about retail sales. I liked every aspect of the position from setting up the stores to interacting with the customers and making sales. I take control when I see things are needed, putting my best foot forward seeing a satisfied customer is rewarding. I got to hone my skills thanks ARAMARK ! the Supervisors were great. It was so good that I got invited to come back next year to work the US OPEN.
great exercise, I love the energy and Supervisors
Kontra érvek
I did not like the time it took to clock out for lunch, it make lunch break shorter
Munkahelyi kultúra
first thing was to get everything ready in the kitchen how to be patient he was quiet person serving the food in a fast pace going home very early
free food
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible I would not recommend anyone to work here .. Management is horrible and they give you the run around when you have problems at your work site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is a different day and learning experience. The hardest part of this job is making everyone happy. The most enjoyable part of this job is to see the kids in a clean safe environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During working hour its usually fun because as you work you can enjoy watching a baseball game. I've learn that the job can get very over crowed and you have to work 2x harder. The management were okay for the most part but i still enjoy their company while i was working there. The Brooklyn Cyclones would usually celebrate a lot especially because its baseball a sport fanatic company. The hardest part of this job was to deal with people you really didn't want to deal with but other than that it was aye okay. The most enjoyable part was the concert they would put together to listen to upcoming artist which i thought was pretty cool.
Pro érvek
Yes was always able to eat for free
Kontra érvek
Very short breaks but was understandable
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really got along with others, very good environment to work. ,y boss was always very understanding of anything that might have came up in my personal life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working in the kitchen. Although i had no prior experience it was great working for Aramark. If given the opportunity i would definitely do it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Management had changed. The general manager was extremely disrespectful to his employees and had no consideration for certain circumstances.