Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bristow, VA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 642 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, management is hit or miss though
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristow, VA2017, október 10.
· Supervised a dozen employees and was responsible for ordering, intake, inventory and distribution of millions of dollars of food and beverage product throughout the venue
Free food
enjoyable
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristow, Va2017, január 18.
Hard work and long hours. Good stepping stone for career advancement. Enjoyed the atmosphere and fellow employees. As it all jobs had its up and downs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristow, VA2015, augusztus 22.
Reliable transportation to clock in on time. Counted money in drawers at beginning and end of shifts. Checked ID and sobriety for alcohol consumers. Took and served food/drink orders.
Excellent teamwork
Long hours of standing
Warehouse experience at Aramark
Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristow, Virginia2015, január 27.
The day at work usually began at ten in the morning on non event days which consisted of unloading delivery trucks of beverages, wine, or food. The ware house team would then transport the products to the warehouse from the delivery area using carts and pallet jacks to take it to the warehouse cooler or freezer. One of the members would check the temperature of the freezer and cooler then record it in a log. We would bag ice from the ice machine and place them in the freezer. We would transfer the product to other areas of the pavilion via bobcat, truck, or carts for small transfers, we would count the product to verify the right amount has been transferred. We would then tend the warehouse and the outer kiosk by making sure the coolers were on, the signs were up, and make sure the kegs were full. If needed at the end of the day we would clean areas by mopping, scrubbing, sweeping, wiping tabletops, and wiping appliances. The non event day would end around four or five in the afternoon. On event days we would arrive at twelve and set up the food area by setting up stanchion's, bring product to beverage portables, set up signs, bring condiments out to the plaza, and take ice to portables and other designated areas. During events we would bring food and beverages to areas that were running low of the products. At the end of the event the team would clean the warehouse as well as remove signs and stanchions from the plaza as well as count product from the portables. We would close the warehouse at night and leave around twelve or one in the morning. I have learned to use pallet  több... jacks, tape kegs, and better organization skills. Management was hands on as in the manager would show the warehouse workers how to do a task and would occasionally do the task with the team. The team was hardworking and was determined to get work done. The most difficult task from the job was when a large appliance such as a fridge to another part of the pavilion and not having a useful type of transportation. The most enjoyable part of the job was having good coworkers as well as being able to do different task throughout the day.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
thirty minute lunches and good hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 37Nem 2Jelentés
My responsibilities
Game Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristow, VA2014, szeptember 24.
-count drawer at beginning and end of shifts
-maintain cleanliness of area
-prep food
-check IDs and sobriety for alcohol consumers
Great Teamwork
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great job
Vault Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristow, VA2013, augusztus 6.
Summer job at jiffy lube live. Came in before concerts to count out banks for the volunteers, then approving that the banks were received by the volunteers. When the concert is over receiving the banks back by the volunteers and counting the banks to make sure all receipts and money is correct.
My coworkers were excellent to work with. At times you were at the concert after until 1am because we had to stay until the banks evened out.
free food and down time
late hours
Good Place to work temporary
Customer Service duties (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristow, VA2013, április 9.
customer service. Set up, Security, clean up, Manage employees
volunteer work
bad hours

Tekintsen meg Aramark további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van