Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bowling Green, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working for Aramark during my freshman year of college. The overall experience was okay, but I think the management at the time could have been more helpful or willing to complete their responsibilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not worth 16.10 an hour starting out. A lot of heavy lifting. 20-45 stops a day. Very early morning hours. Start around 2am. No home life. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. It’s a young mans job that’s single and doesn’t mind giving his life to his job.
Kontra érvek
Very early morning hours. Low pay for the job you’re doing. Paid mileage isn’t worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture is very stagnant. Aramark, like most other giant corporations, only cares about the bottom line. You are treated with zero respect. You are given empty promises during the interview process and performance raises are rarely given out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours per week. Gossiping wanna huge issue as well. Health insurance was dropped causing alot of employees to quit leaving aramark short handed
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work load wasn’t the worst, they made a point to go through all the safety procedures. They did a short training session on my first job placement on register at Chick-fil-A but they didn’t go any further with trainings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at as an intern, was able to develop myself for the professional field. Enjoyed the work environment and working with team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
My team and management was very good at communications and getting our jobs done correctly. When problems did occur they were quickly handled in a professional way. We were located on a University so their were all kind of different smiling student faces who brighten up your days. Overall one of the best places I've worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Aramark while I was attending school. The work was what you would expect from a fast food location, in this case, it was an express location meaning that there was a high volume of customers but the menu wasn't as expansive. I enjoyed working with my coworkers and they were the best part of the job. The hardest part would be the heat and quick pace at times as the orders would pile up unless you were staying on top of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company overall. I left Aramark because of the unrealistic expectations from Senior management and for a significant promotion .I was held back and not supported .
Free Lunch
Work ?life ballance
Munkahelyi kultúra
No communication Poor mgmt Roaches Lack of help Inconsistent hours No positive feedback Safety concerns Lack of positivity, coaching and direction Dishonest
Team members
Poor mgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days at work are relatively slow with brief rushes that maybe take up an hour of the entire work shift. Lower management (shift managers/supervisors) are very hit or miss, with some being fantastic and others being awful, while upper management is consistently bad. There is constant drama between coworkers, and there is clearly no empathy toward employees (the majority of which are high school or college students) by upper management.
Free food
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Took this job to receive experience in my major field. It gave me good experience and the people were great to work for. Would've worked here longer but I took another job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just bad management well depending on the location they take away you're hours so that takes money out of my pocket some co workers doesn't even clean
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have really grown a lot in working with this company. I started out working as a server and made my way up to become a supervisor. I have been with this company for 13 years and never had a problem with no managers but the one I have now. I really enjoy my job and working with others but however, some managers need to know how to talk correctly to their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is a very productive working environment and teamwork is very important, work good with others can help you be productive as well. Co-works are very friendly.
Productive, Friendly, Teamwork
got fired
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay wasn’t the best, benefits weren’t either. Managers were quick to throw their employees under the bus and take out their lack of control on them. They did work decently with the students who needed schedule accommodations.
Pro érvek
Free lunch at cafeteria, discount on campus food
Kontra érvek
Breaks hard to get, management not qualified
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to grow as a leader while working for Aramark, despite the poor management. I did the best i could on a daily basis despite being extremely short handed all the time. The hardest part of the job was having to develop my skills alone with little guidance. Nothing i said was ever considered. I felt very unappreciated and used. How ever i developed some of the best relationships from this job.
Flexible hours
Poor managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It clean and easy job, you have to be on your feet a lot but other than that, it easy and lovely job, had to leave because i was moving, i will really approve these job to anyone else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about the job is about the bottom line, no considerations for the customer, ever. Too many hours trying to alleviate customers problems and concerns only to have plant management not share those same concerns. Customer concerns were only addressed when the renewal dates were coming up on the contracts, even then the attitude of do only what was needed to renew the contract was taken. Attention to new business was dealt with in the same manner, do only what was needed to get the contracts signed. Problems with the labor unions for the drivers and plant employees was also dealt with in the same manner, do as little as possible to get by.
Pro érvek
average pay and good benifits
Kontra érvek
total lack of concern for custmers and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the work/life balance was great during breaks there wasn't any when students were on campus. Management was always looking to cut labor and wanted salary managers to cover any shortages. Felt pressured to help out for events (games, receptions, etc) even after you had worked 40+ hours that week. Benefits were okay at best but cost among the highest I have seen. No room for advancement, even if there were upper management makes it known that they hire from outside anyway.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned many skills about time management and leadership skills management within the organization. The workplace culture is fun and lots of diversity.
Free lunches