Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boston, MA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Boston, MA142 értékelés
142 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 472 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The lower level managers are helpful and are hard working. The Management took away health insurance for employees who are unable to work during the corona virus outbreak.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The GM was I (B) she didn't like me at all , even though I made her 4,5 thousand dollars a day..couldn't get the lead position on paper but still doing the work with no pay..no don't think that your get a raise when that time comes.. cause your not and if they do it's going to be 15cent or less .. all the mangers where all Crooks waiting for the end of the yr. To get their 10k.. that all you would here no lie .. never again and I will recommend ARAMARK to anyone.. not even if I don't like them.. stay in philly we don't need that kind of ppl in Ma..
Don't trust them at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job I ever had, great culture, I love working for Aramark at Fenway Park, I miss this time now because there are no games, I miss my coworkers, I can’t wait to go back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poorly set up company. compared with the other big contract management corporations, there is a reason that theyu are trailing behind; poor systems (Prima/Ariba, poor training horrible regional support from unethical VPO.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad company to work for really discriminate environment to work
Your promotion is base on friendship not base on your job performance

The management is most of the time not qualify I have 6 general manager on 5 years

All manager rules on fear always treat you by pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work. Management attempts to run the market center with fear. Customers getting ripped off left and right. Union benefits were the only plus side. Avoid working here if you can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fenway Park is a very exciting but busy place to work. During a typical day at work, employees are required to report to their concession stand 30 minutes after being clocked in. Complete a beginning inventory sheet, and prep the stand. Once the day is done we, complete the ending inventory sheet and determine profits and, clean the stand.
Free Lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was serving customers I was making sure the food wasn't the proper temperature I was also cleaning up making sure everything was wash words and sanitized I was also ServSafe certified
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my job it was good good family to work with it very peaceful the work was easy I like my job it was very busy at time but nothing I couldn’t handle
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to include training and individual accountability as an important component of achieving its' purpose. Training and accountability help ensure success and provide a path to self-esteem and the support and admiration of coworkers and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Choose the days your available to work.
Also have other events you are able to work based on seniority

Aramark is the best food service company around hands down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at ARAMARK was awesome I constantly interact with the students by helping them with their needs, guide them when they first come to the school etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience in my second season and looking to move forward and move to a different position this year my experience is working at the park was amazing I met a lot of nice people that works for Fenway I work in the Pavilion restaurant also which I got promoted and I bus tables are floating around work at different stands concessions winning events arrive I do the beer or food
Munkahelyi kultúra
not enough work or working hours poor pay hard to survive off the income or the hours that this company provided would not recommend them to any of my friends
worked at fenway
short shifts bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible place to work if you take things personally or have a heart what so ever. management and human resources do not treat their employees like honorable hard working humans but rather like low class citizens. I worked there for 12 years because the tips were good when I was younger also because it is a union therefore if you make your (65 games) they have to hire you back. As a young girl I was bullied but older male management I was harassed with no consequences from HR to the male harasser and I was degraded several times along with seeing others degraded, humiliated, and treated like dirt. I resigned from my position because I could no longer take being treated that way. If you are interested in working for fenway apply in Security, or for the Team Store ! you will still be able to work in an amazing ball park but you want nothing to do with aramarks management I am college educated at a masters level and I am a kind person. If you are kind do not try to work there, trust me.
Some nights are good tips only if you work there 5+ years
Kontra érvek
all upper management, human resources, other employees, no accountability for harassment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Aramark and left to become a business owner.

Aramark is a fair company to work for. They pay competitively and have a good benefit package for their management and full time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trying to find a Aramark work site that is properly managed and not a free for all is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. you could often find your self in a work environment that is hostile to work professionalism.
Weekly pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor culture. Puts employees and customers last. Good pay and chance for advancement. Poor quality products. Bottom line is the only name of the game.
Munkahelyi kultúra
during baseball season is the worst time to be stuck in a small booth serving hot dogs and sodas a very face pace. sometimes you could be standing in front of a pizza over on one of the hottest days of the season.
free food
working hours are terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
The bakers in the morning seem are miserable and ignorant and treat new employers lioen they dont exist dont say thank you or please and very stuck up females especially the head pastry chef noones ever saids good morning or anything and just very ignorant and rude when u help them find something or do something for them they never say thank you i can't stand peiole like that and if we finished washing the dishes before hand they send u hime early so yiu technically lose hours they go extra fast because the other workers beeen there longer and just want to go sut down in the break room just to be on their ohine plus you only work ho.e games abd only get like 50 -88 hrs a minth something like that the hours are 12am-8am and your work 12-15 days a month april to september so its really nothing.. Bettwr off find a oermenant job but they do pay fair 16.50 an hr
1 meal coffee whenever
Break 15 minutes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked and underpaid managers/chefs get forced to take on more work with the revolving door of both hourly and salaried employees alike. While the high and mighty sit in their offices creating unrealistic and achievable goals we are left to fend for ourselves as we are forced to do the job of managers and hourly employees combined on a daily basis. Average day of work falls between 11-13 hours. Often closer to 15 during peak business. Its just not worth it.