Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boise, ID

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Boise, ID26 értékelés
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 153 értékelés megtekintése
Training
Training could be done better on certain aspects of the job. Put focus on area I mentioned as weak for me then did not put any focus on others areas such as closing and money records
Productive and easy-going workplace
I got to meet a lot of people. The work environment and its fellow employees were very friendly and helpful. It's easy to handle fast-paced and stressful situations at events when you have a team who are supportive and easy-going.
Terrible Management
My co workers were awesome and made my work days fun, but upper management was a complete disaster. Aramark was the worst work place I've ever experienced and I would not recommend.
Fast past enviroment
It's been a good job. It's perfect for college students who need a job. I started off in the child care center which was a bit stressful. I've learned that you have to be patient.
A disappointment
I was very excited to find what was a such a good fit. Promised career advancement throughout my employment and this is no longer the case. They do not implement the systems in place to create a stable work community.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay Place to work for a little while
Worked for aramark for 4 years, saw very little compensation for the amount of work I was doing. In the beginning it was okay because I was just a food service worker but at the end as a manager/lead I was overworked and underpaid and under appreciated. The company doesn't care about the front line workers.
Free lunches
Pay was low
Review
It was a good job to have during school. I enjoyed having the job because it was on campus and I could do homework during any of my shifts. My coworkers were cool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Great company to work for I loved the people, earned great experience with working around planes, catering, and guiding trucks to the planes, dishwashing, and being a cook.
Outstanding
Excellent four restaurant cafeteria experience. Great college dining area and a good staff. Job placement from Creat Common Good cooking was a winner!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would give it less if I could
Never recommend this company. You are forced to work more than the hrs u give , if not you are threatened with getting fired or worse them alienating you during work hours.
One free lunch meal
Everything else
Difficult Company to Work For
The management was terrible. The coworkers I had made working there hard. Little regard for employee needs. Lots of gossip and rumors spread about coworkers, time management is a must
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Little breaks, Poor management, no raises were given
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, don't feel that the company or management cares about entry level associates
Day to day was not terrible, we were usually understaffed but the other associates made work worth it. Associates were told they would receive raises then the raises were not followed through. Employees usually underpaid and over worked.
Friendship
Lack of leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company, horrible managers in place
Aramark is a good company to work for.
The people they put in management positions need some work. If you are not willing to fall to hire ups feet you are not treated the best. It's always been a struggle with people above you, and if you aren't in their cliques you're out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok company for partimers or first time lookers
if you are looking for a part-time job or just looking for a first time job this is definitely the place. i don't recommend making a career here. there is a reason why they work in cafeterias and concession stands. do yourself a favor and go to college, study a useful major.
flexibility and discounts
low skill, low pay job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Close by place with fun co workers
I feel aramark is a nice company, with both pros and cons. I worked at a Starbucks in the boise state student union Building, which was run through aramark. I loved my co workers and the managers were understanding.
Pro érvek
Free lunches at other food places in the food court
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for students, sometimes.
Honestly, not the best company I have worked for. Barely any bathroom breaks or lunch breaks. There is a lack of communication between bosses, managers, and employees. No benefits. Low pay.
Homework time
Kontra érvek
low pay, lack of communication, lack of training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large and fast paste enviroment
Enjoys working with great people and friends. Loves the different working environments. No day is the same as the last.
benifits
politics
It was enjoyable
I loved working with this company I wish that it was more a full-time hour job. Instead of a part-time seasonal. It was an amaszing experience and I wish that I could do it again.
Fun- Low compensation
Aramark at BSU is a very fun job because you are constantly surrounded by motivated individuals, but the rewards are few. They pay poorly and are completely inconsiderate when it comes to labor. This falls back on Aramark completely. Being a world wide company, all employees are literally a number to them. The staff is great, but the corporation itself sends demands that are almost impossible to adhere to. Labor is constantly fluctuating, making it impossible to budget for a specific location on campus, or personal finances. Went from 40 hours a week to 23 overnight.
Good money...bad management
Very part-time. I worked alot of games and really enjoyed the customers and my coworkers. Management wasn't very good at all...other than fighting with each other.
Dramartic
micro manged,
I had 7 managers and had no idea who was in charge

Hours would go from over 40 one week to 8 on another

Employees were miserable and did not get along with each other.

The kitchen staff was awesome the cooks and chefs were great. everyone on the catering side was awful
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés