Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Beaverton, OR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Beaverton, OR17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 538 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there for that time although i feel they should do more for their employees. For example employees working parties should be paid extra during those hours. And for covid there should be more pay for the employees working.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Catering parties with no bouns or extra pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The co-workers were very nice. The manager, chef cusine and sous chef were nice. The schedule were very good for me. The manager came to help waitresses when the days very busy. The atmosphere of workplace were friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In a kitchen/cafe setting I talked to a number of different employees and customers and learned a lot about working in a team environment. I would generally come in the morning and greet the rest of the crew while they were preparing breakfast. I ate breakfast before my shift started, then I would clean all the dishes left from the morning prep. After catching up on those, I would continue to clean the dishes for lunch prep, cleaning all dishes after breakfast. I would then take a lunch, come back and after continue to stay caught up on front of the house dishes, I would clean the rest of the kitchen's dishes. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know everyone at the cafe, and the hardest part was probably when there were multiple carts of dishes in the dish room with just 2 people cleaning dishes, which happened very consistently for a time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark at Nike is one of the worst places I have ever worked. The other staff are friendly, and always there to lend a helping hand. However, the management is awful, they work you to the bone and offer the bare minimum in compensation. Their benefit packages are a joke. Good luck if you ever get sick. Even with doctors notes they will cut your hours or eliminate your position.
Pro érvek
Food all day, friendly staff
Everything else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work.Its just a really good entry level job. I started out learning and training in multiple roles and I ended up a driver that is capable of filling most roles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was so hot and dirty where I worked, I stayed sick for the last 6months I worked there. I was physically attacked by a coworker and HR interrogated me then tried to cut my hours and force me to work with the coworker that attacked me. Only the male employees received raises or higher paying job titles. Customers loved me, but couldn’t seem to ever get a pay increase. Made large amounts in tips-so they tried to give my tips to other employees. I worked alone-but had to share tips with less productive employees at different locations.
No pros
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has its busy days and its stressful days. Can be a fun environment to work at. Free meals daily. Room for promotion and opportunities to grow in the company. you can meet many people and make friends easily.
Pro érvek
Free lunch. Make friends easy. Discounts. Paid holiday.
Stressful at busy times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers have no clue what they are doing. They disobey laws! Bad behavior is rewarded around here... so if you’re a hard working employee expect them to take advantage of you. Do not waste your time working for them.
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm waiting for my paychecks. Haven't gotten them after months and been constantly given the runaround by management. Contacted a lawyer and they've had several cases involving aramark and non payment of wages. Do not work here unless you like work8ng for free and for managers who have no idea what they are doing.
No pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was poorly trained and employees had little advancement due to hiring from outside the company. Don't trust anything anyone tells you. They often disobey laws. For a time they forced us to use sick time if we requested a day off and denied days off if we did not have sick time available.
competitive pay
just about everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is mind numbing. You deal with the rudest clients, with management who really doesn't care if you sink or swim. Everyone is too busy kissing up to their boss to pay attention to anyone else. They will throw you under the bus to get ahead.
free lunch
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors and coworkers are great! Fun place to work. Organized, set up, and delivered catering events for Nike employees. Schedule was flexible and getting days off if needed was fairly easy.
Kontra érvek
Didn't get schedule ahead of time and got it the evening before, ie, wouldn't get tuesday's scheduled time until monday evening
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work at the nike world headquarters and the job was amazing. The only thing was that it is very hard to move up in the company; besides that the job was great for learning and getting experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was getting the information timed for my whole day at work in the morning. We set up breakfasts and lunches for Nike meetings. I learned to manage my time very well with my daily tasks. My co-workers were amazing and we all working as a team to make sure everything was done right. The hardest part of the job was when the tasks got overwhelming, but remembering to breathe and to do my best always helped. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers and getting everything done on time every time.
Health benefits, free lunches
Kontra érvek
Very short breaks on a very busy day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at my location was less than desirable. Nobody knew what the overall plan of the location was, programs were constantly changing and management could not keep up. Made employees feel overwhelmed with new changes, constant change of departments and job titles, little to no training in each department. I worked for Aramark for almost a year, working in three different positions in two different departments and never got any proper training in any of them.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large company with room for growth. However, due to it being a large corporation, many ideas and policies were created at a national level and do not always work best at the business level. High turnover with hourly associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark after they took over a huge account in Beaverton. They cut their employee hours and changed schedules with less than a days notice. They cut the employees with the highest seniority and highest pay double what they cut new employees.