Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 588 értékelés megtekintése
Project Manager
Very large company with small company values. They promote education and moving uoward within the company. They are worldwide which leaves the door open for moving within the company to other locations across the globe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a little backward but you do have steady work.
The reason I left was my hours were messed up with payroll and it took them three pay periods to correct it. They have a bug turn over after I left do maybe things have improved.
Excellent Job
In my time working there I was treated excellently and I have had no problems being employed by this company. I love the overall environment and the service for the customers & the employees is top-notch.
fun work place
typical day at work. Fun place to work and you will always be meeting new and interesting people..........................................................
1,0
No standard procedures
I think I worked 7 games, and setup was not the same for any game. I accepted a bartender position and wound up "managing" a concession booth. I hear things have improved.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Head Custodian
Aramark is an okay play to work but for the strenuous work that you have to do on a daily basis is not worth the pay. They will not pay you any more than minimum wage regardless of years of experience. Although, yearly if you pass your evaluation you might get $.10+ raise. I was responsible for a whole elementary school consisting of multiple buildings getting paid under $9/hour.
Productive and Helpful Work Experience
I arrive at work at 7:00 A.M. and pick up trash from the grounds and empty trash from outdoor bins. I then clean the school gym, then the cafeteria. I have learned to have a good attitude and accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My co-workers and superviser are friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is cleaning the gym. The most enjoyable part of the job is cleaning the school library.
Nice place to work
Your surrounded by different people that could be in your age range and its all about working together to take care of the customers needs. Helpful employers
Pro érvek
Unlimited sodas in employee cups
Kontra érvek
Standing for a long time
Management is the problem
Depends on the manager and or supervisor and how they interact with employees. Most of the management team speaks to you like you are beneath them and expect respect when none is given.
Free lunch
Poor management
Productive work place
Greets customers, clients, and employees also answers inquires or direct calls where necessary.
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.

Assist unit management with clerical tasks in relation to accounting, payroll, receiving, and/or human resources.
Healthy Starter Job
I work for Aramark not directly, but as a contract Custodian for an inner-city high school in Baton Rouge. A typical day at my job picking up and emptying trash outside and cleaning the school library indoors by emptying trash, dusting, and vacuuming. I have learned to work fast, yet be meticulous. My on-site superviser and manager treat me well and are very motivational and encouraging. I also get along well with my other two co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me is dusting, as it involves clearly a lot of space. The most enjoyable part of the job is vacuuming, since I am using a machine that cleans carpets quickly.
Not reliable
No return calls, they are very hard to get a hold of when you need them. They do not help you figure anything out. I would not work for them again after the first bad experience with them
It was a cool job
I enjoyed working with my managers they were awesome and it was a fun environment to be in and the food all around was great the customers were awesome I kinda miss it
Good but Unorganized
My time at Aramark was a fantastic experience full of wonderful people who had extensive knowledge in their roles. However, i was part of their A2L program and when it came to my placement afterwards, they couldn't seem to get together in a timely fashion. Overall good company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would never refer a relative or friend to work for this company.
Managers work an average of 60 hours per week, yet they give you a hard time to get a weekend off. They pay a lot less than the market and you're not promoted based on performance, but how they feel about you. Until the culture changes for the betterment of the employees, I would never refer a relative or friend to work for this company.
Free food, vacation days
Kontra érvek
high health care premiums, long hours with very low pay, biased leadership
Productive and Fun
I love working cleaning up Aramark for schools and buildings overall ratings is all stars. Job work/ Life Balance is good , compsenation benfits,Job security/Advancements are also good
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and interesting place to work.
A typical day at work could began with a meeting that will guide an individual through their work day. Most days an employee can can work at their own pace.
good company to work for
8 + hour shifts good people to work with and management as well. Enjoyed the people that I worked with and picking their brains as well. Leaning new things and new way of doing different things
good company to work for
good place
I like it it was very laid back it was friendly it was lot work off every Saturday and work on sunday out a mouth for 4 hours its a very quit place it was great
Munkahelyi kultúra
The corporation as a whole is a great organization
There is one account in Baton Rouge that has severe problems...I have spoken to several other people who work for Aramark at other accounts across the country and in Baton Rouge, they absolutely rave about working for this company.
Work Schedule
Kontra érvek
Poor management and no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst jobs ever
This job was fun at times but managers started to do too much stressing over dollars and never gave others chances to move up. I learned to never work for a company that don't listen to what they workers have to say.
Guys i worked with.
Poor management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés