Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Banner Elk, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for this company twice, in two different fields (food services and housekeeping) it’s the same issue throughout the whole company: they squeeze more and more out of their employees until they feel worthless and as if they are about to break. Some managers are really great and when more work is expected out of you on a regular basis they compensate you in pay, but for the most part that doesn’t happen. Aramark is more concerned with the money they make than with how they treat their employees, and this is not the fault of supervisors and managers who are feeling the pressure from the top. Right now is especially hard with the coronavirus, more and more is expected from facilities with little in return.
Pro érvek
Free lunch once per month
Kontra érvek
Insurance is awful, six day work week, little care from the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
insurance coverage is terrible, management not organised or professional, not enough staff to do the job., too many lazy workers. I put my two week notice to end in November, manager did not do it on time or know how its done. HR had to help him.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management. Employees mistreated. Inconsistent job duties/guidelines. While understaffed many employees are asked to do multiple jobs at once without adequate payment for the assumed positions. Manager fusses at employees for minor offenses, on many occasions in front of customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day is not too bad, however there were times when management would overstep and use their power to dehumanize individuals and favor others to the point where if management didn't like you, you couldn't progress through the ranks or get a raise. Very little diversity in people and the food. Hardest part of the job was showing up just to hear people talk down to you, another worker, or even the students. The best part was being able to engage with the students, even if I couldn't help them improve on their meals.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for managing the kitchen staff as well as cooking for the students on certain days. This was a stressful role because of the workplace culture. The employees had a hard time working together as a team and required weekly training and development meetings to increase workplace safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My opinions of working at Aramark are influenced by many different deciding factors over the course of my four year work term. Overall i would say that it has been a satisfactory position teaching me a lot about the service industry while improving my personal skills in helping customers on a day to day basis. I have learned how to keep calm and hold composure in a stress induced work environment due to a constant influx of customers in short time periods. These skills have increased my awareness and ability to work under pressure which has also been implemented into my every day classes.
Free dinner
Kontra érvek
Coworkers always causing drama.