Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Baltimore, MD134 értékelés
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 272 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expect no hand outs. Easy going company but full of hard working people. Glad i made a power choice in my life to work under the umbrella at Aramark..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diversity in job titles with this company. Hospitality, dietary, housekeeping, etc. Start out at 12.90 a hour which isn't bad at all and every 6 months you get a raise
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked for this company over a year. I’ve never seen 1 raise when asked about it, they say it’s not in the budget. It’s not in the budget because management has NO CLUE what they’re doing!!!!! Over ordering and over producing would eliminate a lot of over spending.
The pros- the hours are great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a good company to work for great pay it’s just dealing with some of the other workers will really get you in trouble but they do have work a lot of the time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not provide you with the right supplies to get the job done. And they play favoritism. The pay sucks and you will not go any higher, its extremely hot in there at Mc Cormicks ( one of their sites)
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working to help people to have the best experience. I get a real joy out of it. To hang clothes on hangers, to do inventory, to put prices on clothes, to help guest find what they need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a nice job position and I enjoyed doing the work I had a good team of co workers and supervisors I typically had to be to work by 7am and got off around 2pm somedays we had to do turnovers where we would come back in at 12AM and didn't get off until 5AM I loved it it was one of the best jobs I have had
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at a NFL stadium for 9 years for a company sub contracted through Aramark. At a food stand, of a local Baltimore area restaurant i worked for till the location closed this summer. Went through several stand
managers, but the last couple seasons i have moe experience, and knowledge, then any of them. Not sure about Aramark, but the restaurant cares nothing about its employees. In 9 years i saw one, $.50 pay increase.That's only because Maryland raised minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great Job to work. They have a pretty flexible schedule so if your attending school it should be easy to maintain both. And also they are a good workforce to learn new skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think working for Aramark was a interesting experience and I would only work for them if they increase employee benefits, and allow growth for emploees within the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part is being in the heat.
I learned how to power wash.

It isn't something I would've done for a full time job.

As long as you do what you need to things will be ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a great learning place for me to worked with me to develop my skills in the cooking culture I learned a lot from management and staff while learning the ins and out of the buisness
paid every week
pay wasnt high
Munkahelyi kultúra
aramak is a ok work place but is a hit and miss with the workers they hire, some just avoid work and that makes it harder on those that do work and it adds to unnecessary stress plus the heat during summer and lack of available water. yea we get free water from the stands but we gotta have our own cups and alot of the time the lines are to big to wait in and there is work to be done that adds up while you wait. there is more but the main point is that aramark is a hit and miss job that is not bad if you have the right people but that is rare cause they spread those people out to salvage the sections with people who slack off.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a decent company, but there is some ridiculous inconsistency between the different facilities. The one I worked at was absolutely filthy and everything we had to work with was either broke or breaking. The amount of work they had me doing didn't match up with my pay at all. I was left alone in the facility with heavy machinery on a daily basis. Management was an absolute joke as well.
Pro érvek
The other workers were okay guys
Pretty much everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
My position with Aramark is only during Football season. I work 10 games out of each season, more if we make the playoffs. It can be very busy and stressful or laid back and not too busy all depends on the amount of guests and teams we are playing. All the suite attendants work well together and we are supported by our management staff.
Great Teamwork approach
Kontra érvek
Long days and sometimes no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed interacting with various employees, customers inside and outside of Aramark. It enhance my skills, I had a good team of employees. It was a good job to provide for my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if your looking for something seasonal or part time. the stadium allows you to see many games and concerts. you're able to see different crowds
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have to work for Aramark for 12 years and I’ve seen it at its best and I have seen it it is worse it’s not the job because the jobs are very easy it’s the management they won’t listen to you or take you advice even if you have been there longer than them some of them all nonchalant and really don’t care about the customers or the full-service or the Employees.
Pro érvek
You get vacation and sick time
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
start with manager meeting, reviewing how the day is supposed to go. My current manager was extremely smart and organized. I wish that could shadow her, she is brilliant. hardest part of the day is when you run out of product and registers go down, and no one is around to help.
free food
Kontra érvek
long days(11-12 hour days)
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a lot of growth you can go a long way and you can have a career with them and you can move up with them and you can also get overtime and you can get a good shift
You can move up
Kontra érvek
I don’t have any at this time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a job for people who don't want to advance. The work envoirement is all in what you make it. Some days you will be great some days wont be good at all. But thats with any job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés