Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 667 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was thrown into a management position, no proper training, my own manager wasn’t a lot of help. In fact always had me connect with other managers (who were busy) Hired to gain sales and connect with customers, but at the end of the day, it was all about sales, little customer focus and exactly the opposite of what I was hired for. When Covid struck, building was closing and not reopening... my manager was no help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people usually start between 4-6 and are done and headed home by 2-3. Most of the time you are working alone unless you have a need for help. You are also expected to keep machines clean and keep your accounts organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no support your on your own everyone blames everyone else for there mistakes they mess with your pay. Basically your on your own management is a revolving door
Munkahelyi kultúra
Top leadership is very engaged in the success of each account. This division is growing and as expected, is having some pains along the way. When I first started there was no district management or regional HR presence. They have filled those positions and are looking to position themselves for growth. As for Aramark, they have their pros and cons but overall you have a wealth of resources at your disposal, you just have to go out and find them. Some of their systems could be updated and some need to be eliminated in order to increase efficiency; but that can be said for many companies. Overall it is what you put into it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer complaining about food being expensive. Workplace was not large, Employees being helpful. Answer customers question, and provide information on procedures or policies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work for a college student. Pay was fairly low and management wasn't necessarily the best, but it was a good part-time job for extra cash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the job was truly figuring out the work-life balance as a student since the hours are in pretty long blocks since you are basically managing an event
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an hourly-employee, this is an astoundingly easy culinary position. The basic expectations range from punctuality, cleanliness, good client report, sanitary station conditions, and following company-mandated production guidelines. As part of management, this company becomes overbearing real fast. For my part I am expected to function as my own administrative assistant, perform my regular executive chef duties, execute catering orders as well as deliveries, work special events to save labor costs, as well as any other tasks that appear where hourly employees cannot be delegated to complete because of overtime restrictions.
Holidays and weekends off, paid-vacation days, 401k option, steady schedule
Kontra érvek
Pay scale is not current to the cost of living in Austin.
Munkahelyi kultúra
location i worked for ran franchise fast food restaurants for example Taco Cabana, Chik fila and Starbucks. restaurant atmosphere as expected, lots of inexperienced new hires, high turn around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Health reasons made me need a clerical job and they would not provide it. Management and Human Resources did not take an interest in finding a job to place me in. They required mandatory overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At face value the company has a welcoming, neat appearance but its all flash and no substance. Upper management is rather inefficient and incompetent at the best of days. If you want something from HR or management you'll be waiting for a few weeks minimum. The hours aren't all that bad but aside from a lunch break that happens 7 hours into your shift good luck getting a break. Breaks are basically blasphemy and management sends you on a guilt trip whenever you try to take one even then they are little more than 5 minutes. For the work the pay is decent, as are the benefits and the work isn't all the difficult. However, be prepared to work for long hours without rest. If you work here get good shoes and be used to standing for long periods of time. The overall atmosphere in the work environment is rather drab. Aside from a few characters who do their best to brighten the world most of the staff are grumpy and passive aggressive. The amount of training given is laughable. Everything was hands on as I shadowed another employee for 2 hours and then was left on my own. No safety training. No PPE training. No customer relations training. Worst of all they allowed people to work in the kitchen without proper PPE or a food handlers license. There are more cons than pros for working here.
Free food, Free unifrom
Kontra érvek
Little to no breaks, Incompetent management, Negative work enviroment, Little training
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work can be summed up in one word: frappuccinos. I made frappuccinos every day I worked at Starbucks. The hardest part of the job was the extremes of it; when we're in a morning or lunch rush, everyone is working and sometimes people get mixed up in their duties and when we're extremely slow and we've done all we can do at the moment, staying on our feet becomes difficult.
Free Drink
Closing duties
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what you would really think of a young person to start out with when just graduating from high school. The job was very fast. If you like working fast and being around school children while also being in the kitchen this is the job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment to work in, very pleasant people to work with they work with you to find a fit schedule that benefits both employer and employee very well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn't the best job I have ever held, but it also wasn't the worst. They didn't give me a good student/employee balance like they said when I applied and interviewed. They were not understanding about my need to do homework and take exams. They kept trying to make my hours later and later without telling me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is never a dull moment and barely time to breathe. You wind up working multiple jobs under your one title but that gives you the ability to learn multiple fields. A great place to work and a great way to beef up your resume.
Great team
Long Shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work! I worked here for 12 weeks as a part of the corporate internship program sponsored by the "Hiring our Heroes' from the Texas Chamber of Commerce.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
had the management turnover not been so high, i would still be there. We were NEVER fully staffed with cause us employees to fight amongst each other due to being overworked, tired and oftentime unappreciated. I am thankful for the experience thoigh
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great sales experience with opportunities for advancement. Training is excellent and company revolves around new account sales. Very metric driven sales cycle that will involve extensive cold calling to set appointments. On the plus side most companies require or are interested in the product offerings from Aramark.
Training, Culture, Management
Work Life Balance, metrics
Munkahelyi kultúra
We all know Aramark is evil. They reprogram your brain so that you turn into a corporate robot. I don't intend to work for them again because the management was abhorrent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work environment with all the atmospheric values of home and family I love the job but had a complicated family life that required my immediate attention.The job met every need imaginable good food, quality service with excellent staff members.
all meals free