Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atlanta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Atlanta, GA261 értékelés
261 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 153 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good people to work with
my co workers assist with whatever needs to be done reliable and down to earth employees. every step of the way they're there! good benefits fair schedule
They are dependable
They are very caring and dependable they also make sure that you are comfortable and understand you. They respect you and make sure they have a relationship with you.
It’s cool
I’m a cook and I basically like everything but the pay . The supervisors are all cool, as well as other employees. But it’s best to get your time and don’t get complacent
Family oriented
Pay
Its was a good company
Yes I will work for them working for this company is good but only in a school system because that is the only time I have work for this company they work with you if you have issues and can not come to work
Good company
Hard worker and good people to work with always do what they need to do willing to help when need i help just a great company i love working with them cause you can always get help
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The greatest experience working here, miss the good old days, employees were like family we always was there for one another, met many people from all over and even famous ones. Met players of both teams that played with Braves. Fun, work & dedication was this job hate it had to end.
workable
Aramark is a good place to start a career. For a starter job pay is fair, but can be more competitive. There is no 401k match. Work hours are flexible depending on the position applying for. Aramark is willing to work with employees regarding going back to school.
Amazing
Really amazing and the workers are nice and always helpful. They are willing to help you when you need help and show you how the job goes. So the job is awesome
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a strict but fair work enviroment
I did forklift and plat jack. I also loaded and unloaded the concession stands. I also did the cleaning of the warehouse and also did some shipping and receiving.
Diversity and inclusion
Corporate setting with self compelled opportunities. Policy and procedures hold a key part in success while operating the a financial and positive work environment.
Never again
My managers are very messy and lies and when you report them nothing is done about it. They came out and held several meeting but nothing was done they just allowed her to do whatever she wanted.
3,0
Working with coworkers
Cashier at Kroger was the best thing I love.because I mate new people's every day, and me and all my coworker worked in a great team with each other. And I loved helping the elders with there grocery and finding item's with them. I have learned new things. 🙋
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance, and management is reactive rather than proactive
Management never has a clear game plan and when they try to implement one it’s completely wrong. They never ask for feedback or advice when making changes that usually make operations worse. Lack of support from management on all levels. Will overwork you and underpay you as well.
Pro érvek
Pay is good if your lucky enough to land a good route
Kontra érvek
You will worry for every penny you earn
This job is terrible
I hate this job. I hate the management. This job is selfish. Tiring and not worth The time this job has Made imagine my life very stressful. Too many changes in short periods of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever got Hired and Never start?
I did an interview for this company and got the job, work a whole day for free just to get the job. I was made an offer and I did a drug test and a background check and was told I had to wait a month for the back ground to be clear. I never got a start date and they had no idea In fact they I even took any tests. When I tried to get an update the manger got very sassy and unprofessional with me for just inquiring when I was supposed to start. Eventually they just stop answering my email. I wouldn't even worry about applying for this company. Oh btw I got an offer with another amamart location but they would not take me because of the offer I received. I have never got hired and never had a start date. I have responsibilities like everyone else who has time to wait almost 2 months for no reply
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for Aramark numerous times before, and by far this has been my worst experience.
The upper management does not care about the employees or the managers.
My review probably won’t make a bit of a difference because even though I have expressed my concerns about the unit that I am at, nothing has changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working, long hours and self management is what you seek, This is the place.
A busy and hard-working place to work, expect 10-11 hours of hard work. Management is fair but overworked. If self-working and self-discipline is your work ethic then this is a great job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst place I ever work
The worst place I have ever work, management only looks at numbers not the employees, no work balance life, no communication between upper management and supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
A good places to work. Fun place to work. Cool place to work. Awesome place to work. Average place to work. Super place to work. Amazing place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management. No chance of advancement. Low pay for job.
They offer low wages. Management is more about themselves than employees. No chance of promotion. Written up and suspended for minor incidents. Management never listen to what you have to say about any situation.
Hours.
Low pay. Bad management.
Bulk Fold
This is a fast pace environment that process uniforms and other materials for contract companies. This is a warehouse job that requires you to dress for the heat in the summer.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés