Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atchison, KS

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a student employee for this company has been a decent experience. The employees are moderately respectful and my work days aren't stressful. The work environment is relaxed yet disciplined.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days at work 14 hours plus days six days a week. No support insubordinate staff over all experience was very unpleasant! Would not recommend it to any one!
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Long days working with out support
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am good at cooking have been cooking for a very long time . Im a good hard worker ane i love making people happy I have work in fast food before ...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked their a few years and is anything far from the best job but as long as you show up and get along with the staff you will probably make it until you find a better job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of chances to advance in many areas. Fun and fast moving days. Great work force and friendly staff. Always have a job thru the year either working on daily task or special events such as weddings, class reunions, or camps in summertime, Kansas City Chiefs training camp is a lot of fun.
Changing challenges daily.
Hot and demanding work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless a last resort would not recommend. I was took avantage of, bullied, under paid as in ripped off paycheck on a regular basis, very disrespectful to their workers, an serious Drama issues in an out.
There's to many
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management does not communicate with the staff at all. If you ask "what needs to be done" , the answer is "I don't know. Look busy!" Double shifts with a 30 minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
These college kids that we fed were great. Our sports teams were very outgoing and helpful when we needed help to move, carry, or set up something.
free lunches
bad upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my career. I run several locations and events. I enjoy fellow management. I wish the area had a better hiring pool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I work with are excellent people and have grown on me like a family. Everyday work is simple and enjoyable. Although, the hours are horrible and change it seems every week. Hours have been cut and I only work two hours 3 times a week and 6-10 on the weekends.
Pro érvek
the people, free brunch on weekends
the hours