Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Anaheim, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
66 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Union house puts special circumstances in the work environment. The employees were mostly productive but management not so helpful. Too much overtime with major events.
Pro érvek
The core full- timers were great to work with.
Limited upward mobility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark has given me many great opportunities. I was given projects to assist with hiring, credentialing, and event organization. I was given increasing amounts of responsibility. The most enjoyable part was helping out with special events and also employee recognition events.
Pro érvek
Innovations and variety of workload
Kontra érvek
After a while, no opportunities for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been there a long time .(when they're open) They'll give and teach work in another position . They'll offer internal full time work before job fair . Lead workers are like family ,most somewhat opinionated but caring .Can be scarce work then long hours when guests come . Physical hard work ;plated banquets .It's a blessed and rewarding job.
Pro érvek
The guests, the service team in every aspect, how boh helps front tries hard.decent pay .
Kontra érvek
Far between catering events, Some banquet partners aren't equal strength and experience, Long carry distance, feet can hurt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 21 years when from pouring sodas to tuning In Seats as a Supervisor for 5 years. Told Management they were going to lose contract two years before they did. Was told by Management to not soread rumors told them I wasn't and that they fired me when they lose contract. Management was terrible didn't have a clue that was going on in building.
Pro érvek
Worked with some great people in Seats
Kontra érvek
Management treated me like I was dirt. Was told be careful what I said and who I said it too.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love being there because I enjoy my job. But the coworkers constantly speak spanish. They can be so bossy and rude. Most of them think they are the boss. Management doesn't do much to be helpful with the rude workers & they leave trash everywhere. Its impossible to move up on the A list. Then the scheduling is a mess! No set schedule. Open availability is a MUST. DUMB!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my co workers there, and it was a great experience for me to learn warehouse work, the years I was there. I enjoyed getting a raise on the pay, after 3 years there, I also received most valuable worker's reward
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
During events 12 plus hours setting up and tearing down but vary enjoyable, non-event just get your stuff done and go. Learned alot about the F&B industry what it takes to make a guest happy.
meals, events, crew
nights, hours vary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is contracted with a venue, so the positions are not always long-term. Company is way too big - difficult to find someone to help answer questions at corporate. Enjoyed working for the client, but disappointed in my own managers and their poor communication skills. Loved the job itself - challenging and had opportunities to learn new skills.
Pro érvek
Good healthcare, retirement, time off and corporate discounts
Kontra érvek
Weak management, poor communication from corporate, long response times from corporate, intranet difficult to navigate for information but improving
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job are the events. However, it is extremely busy. We never have a slow or boring day. They do not train their staff to be able to move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced with lots of moving parts. Lots of employees. Participates in many events such as blizz con, d23, and NAMM. Great managers and are very supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day is something different! Great staff from top to bottom. Willing to work with you as needed and to train. Great opportunities to move up in the business.
Great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A strong base of employees. Supervisory level employees often changed. The work culture is strong at Aramark but there are too many variables in the management.
free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work there since 2009 the people are nice and the staff management is nice I am dying to get back to work once they call me to work again right now looking for some more work
Munkahelyi kultúra
its seasonal so is hard to work one week and b off the next you dont get enough hours and you dont get enough brakes your always on your feet.its a very busy atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn and grow in manager rolls. Get to help other location during busy shows. Have the opportunity to travel and differnert locations operations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Takes care of employees, excellent benefits, pro-family environment, challenging, comp meals & refreshments, parking is close, professional atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a productive place its just some of the employee who train me were very rude and they take there postion to serious some of the trainee are not friendly at all most of them are the older adults there
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Aramark. If they had not lost their contract at Honda, I would still be working there. They were fair with pay and worked with my second job schedule.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
missed breaks and poor leads
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company was part of a union so scheduling was based on seniority. Had to take a lunch break as soon as you clocked in even if you weren't hungry at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dealing with City officials was hardest part of job Learned to catering 200,000 (Microsoft) for breakfast, lunch, dinner, receptions and all day breaks Should provide better training and support No personal life See above End of work day!
Pro érvek
Learned a lot to a point, I can do any type of events
Kontra érvek
Work too many hours and no family life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Samarkand is a great company, lots of opportunity for advancement and very good people to work with. I enjoyed working for Samarkand never had any issues with union reps.