Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Albuquerque, NM

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was a contract driver for Hertz. We drove cars between various Hertz locations. I liked the travel and being able to see new places. Going between Albuquerque and Santa Fe or Albuquerque and Los Alamos became quite common. I also liked it when we went to Taos, because it's really beautiful up there. The downside was the pay wasn't that great, and neither were the benefits. My boss at the time was a decent guy. I guess I would go back, depending on the job and the pay. They don't work with Hertz anymore that I know of, so the position I had is no longer available.
Pro érvek
Travel in someone else's car
Kontra érvek
pay not so good, no health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is great, its in a jail so if you need to have a job that is not stressful. Not eventful. Long hours, the ability not to leave if you need to even if it’s scheduled. Do not apply to work in a jail! If you can handle all of that then go for it because it will give you great pleasure all around,
Your helping clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to bartend, communication with people, to er management. Co-workers helped out, management wasn't that great. Company was good to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a fairly pleasant experience despite the lack of decent pay and poor manager experience. I had worked with the company through 2016, and had departed from the company on excellent terms.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good once you get used to working with inmates. Restrooms aren't in kitchen. Have to plan restroom breakes. Free meals. Long hours on concrete floors
Pro érvek
Easy work... supervising inmates.
Kontra érvek
Long hours on feet. Concrete floors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable experience, fun working with the people and nice time watching the shows. Versatile number of acts to listen to while working pleasurable conversations with the people at the shows.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has been a wonderful enviroment to work. Set hours, Monday- Friday, day shift, weekends off, paid vacation, great medical benefits, 401k, and you get the awesome state of the art kitchen, appliance , receipes, training, dish pit.
You get paid 40 hours per week
early shift start at 5:30 am
Munkahelyi kultúra
If someone at the top did not want to do anything it was passed along till the new hire. In one day I did the following jobs by myself for about 15 minutes, cashier, deli, grill, stocking, and back to the deli. No one asked me to do it just took the initiative because others either left early or were busy with other tasks. It may not sound like much but having a line of customers like that was stressful.
Cant think of any.
No one wants to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the second time you all are asking me to do another review. Nothing has changed in the last 30 minutes that I filled out the same place of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was the food preparation for approximately over 1,000 or more people attending the concert with a limited number of food staff to prepare food.
Pro érvek
The advantage of listening to the concert and meeting performers.
Kontra érvek
Limited number of food preparation staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was 15+ hours on event days Learned how to do a lot with a little Upper management, DM and above are very uninvolved Great co-worker and peer support Hardest part of the job was making something out of nothing Training and development of staff was my most enjoyable duty
Great atmosphere
Long hours, poor support
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good crew. I most like training new Aramark work's and teaching the inmate now to cooking skills . We where eating about 2800 inmates three times a day.
Pro érvek
teaching inmates now to cook
hearthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely busy during normal lunch hours. Only experience with food preparation, gave me greater appreciation when I buy food from public restaurant/cafeteria. Co-Workers, wonderfully diverse, learned about other cultures and countries. When lowering price at the end of the day, with no prior skills, and management is not around. Not having to pay full price for my lunch.
Pro érvek
Lower Lunch prices for staff.
short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this position I was responsible for checking id’s of patrons being of legal age and up to update. Also watching for intoxications person(s) and expire the intoxicated person(s) from further drinking allowing them to continue enjoying the show. If the persons do become disgruntle or incompliant it sometimes became necessary to assist in the removal of the person(s).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of repairs to do with little or no training. Hard to accuire parts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun environment, but it's also very stressful. Dealing with alcohol and complete strangers you need to always be on alert, for your safety and the customers. Its rather interesting to meet so many people at each concert.
Pro érvek
Free access to whatever band is playing
Kontra érvek
very few breaks, often short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a valued company with many options. The fault in my particular field is that advertising is such a motivational tool for knowledge that we are even around.
great benefits
database management not efficient
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work Not much to tell about working inside a state prison. I had to stay up beat and positive every day.
good people