Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Albany, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Albany, NY20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 538 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have the skills and can show it. Great place to work. Management for the most part was great. They allowed me to bake and be their catering chef as well.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly simple and easy job, flexible hours and days. Problem is pay and amount of hours given. This is perfect for a part-time job if you’re starting here as a college student and need some extra spending money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the work can be taxing on your body, each night I am rewarded through my interactions with the students because we are all humans and everyone can relate through food.The downside is having the entire summer off and so many breaks during the school year.
Pro érvek
variety of food; daily access to fresh produce.
Kontra érvek
working only 7 months a year minus all vacations and days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is not a bad place to work at, it all just depends on your mindset. Once you make the connects with the people, you tend to continue to have those connections with them.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The shift went by really quick, most of the staff were very easy-going.
The way the schedule is, makes working very flexible and more practical to come to.
time flies by
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had nothing but good experiences working for Aramark. The on site professional support I've received in my decade of service has always left me impressed.
The focus on safety is always prevalent, weekly safety meetings are done and included in every meeting.

Aramark cares about their employess.
Good support
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work with sick people so you should be patient, kind and have empathy. Learn to keep your workplace clean and wear the appropriate clothing fit for work.
friendly environment
Kontra érvek
a lot of movement required
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here . A lot of fun and very easy ,the management was friendly and understanding. Schedules was very flexible and benefits was very good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learnt management skills through hands-on and shadowing. Time management, hard work and personal skills are necessary. Completed a summary presentation at the end of the internship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a great job in the food industry and a career that allows you opportunity for advancement. I wanted an occupation out of the industry which is why i let
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a college student when I worked for Aramark at my school. My managers were always very understanding of my schedule and my academic needs. I was the youngest person in the kitchen, which was sometimes weird, because the rest of them were older men. Company culture is pretty relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very good job to work for i had alot of fun here i learn alot and the employees would do anything to take care of the customers that where there to eat so it was a very nice place to work and the management was great too
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, there are many opportunities for advancement if you relocate. I have learned how to manage myself and others very well from my management team. There is a workplace culture of growth and development always present. I enjoy my team and the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job, get to see a lot of shows . Had to learn quickly as I was thrown into the ice creAm kiosk without a smidge of training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The general manager uses bully management and it does not work! General manager did not use Aramark for support. Senior management not with poor work attitude.
great pay
poor hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok i guess till the company closed up and laid everyone off. now i am looking for a new job. they still haven't told us when they will close either. very unprofessional i think
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with making everyday count with the food production, Food was great for the students there good reviews on the food when it came to the student
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought Aramark was a decent and fair employer. We had a union which makes a huge difference. I have no complaints with Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly people, fast paced, I have been there for almost 5 years and look forward to 5 more
Munkahelyi kultúra
sometimes not well prepared for large event such as concerts.